SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:15 pm

Speaking of kids not wanting to eat their traditional food, I have friends whose kids were put to a baby sitter that fed them a steady supply of Mac and cheese. Then they wonder why the kid comes home and refuses to eat their curry and rice.
While Samanatha genuinely does not like to eat spicy etc. she came across as being snooty and wanting to fit in with the white crowd.
She just rubs me off the wrong way and this just crowned it for me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ironcat Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:Speaking of kids not wanting to eat their traditional food, I have friends whose kids were put to a baby sitter that fed them a steady supply of Mac and cheese. Then they wonder why the kid comes home and refuses to eat their curry and rice.
While Samanatha genuinely does not like to eat spicy etc. she came across as being snooty and wanting to fit in with the white crowd.
She just rubs me off the wrong way and this just crowned it  for me.

She better watch out for the wasabi in her sushi then. Hugesmile

She just strikes me as someone who is accustomed to having guys fall all over her with very little effort on her part because of her looks, and I think she also comes from a pretty privileged background as well, right? I think she's as nice as she needs to be to get along socially, but just not seeing a lot of true compassion, empathy or warmth from her. Her lukewarm apology seemed forced to me because I doubt she's used to having to give one. I may be totally wrong, but I suspect she has probably had it relatively easy all her life and treats people as if they're more or less disposable.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:15 pm

ironcat wrote:

She just strikes me as someone who is accustomed to having guys fall all over her with very little effort on her part because of her looks, and I think she also comes from a pretty privileged background as well, right?  I think she's as nice as she needs to be to get along socially, but just not seeing a lot of true compassion, empathy or warmth from her.  Her lukewarm apology seemed forced to me because I doubt she's used to having to give one.  I may be totally wrong, but I suspect she has probably had it relatively easy all her life and treats people as if they're more or less disposable.  

She said that she works for her family's charity. You have to be pretty rich for your family to have a charity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:28 pm

She still did not own up to anything, just came to
to still play the victim, there is nothing wrong with being a female player or coming on these shows to get your face out there in order to plug your brand, just own it and keep it moving. Now, she can't even get that vulgar clothing line of hers out there. I guess she will come back next season to clear her name and get her clothing line out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:32 pm

Samantha Steffen ‏@SammiSteffen  Aug 30
Hocus pocus, all of Twitter will now bow to me & stop being mean!  Abracadabra #BachelorInParadise (crystal ball emoji)

Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Samantha Steffen ‏@SammiSteffen  Aug 30
Hocus pocus, all of Twitter will now bow to me & stop being mean!  Abracadabra #BachelorInParadise (crystal ball emoji)

Rolling Eyes
She is annoying, isn't she. Somebody needs to tell her- welcome to the new world, you put yourself out there, pple will have opinions. I bet you she wishes she was mute as well on Bip. Her resolve to be front and center annd get a storyline backfired .

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetAchar137 Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:59 pm

ironcat wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Speaking of kids not wanting to eat their traditional food, I have friends whose kids were put to a baby sitter that fed them a steady supply of Mac and cheese. Then they wonder why the kid comes home and refuses to eat their curry and rice.
She just rubs me off the wrong way and this just crowned it  for me.

She better watch out for the wasabi in her sushi then. Hugesmile

She just strikes me as someone who is accustomed to having guys fall all over her with very little effort on her part because of her looks, and I think she also comes from a pretty privileged background as well, right?  I think she's as nice as she needs to be to get along socially, but just not seeing a lot of true compassion, empathy or warmth from her.  Her lukewarm apology seemed forced to me because I doubt she's used to having to give one.  I may be totally wrong, but I suspect she has probably had it relatively easy all her life and treats people as if they're more or less disposable.  

I think that's exactly why it rubbed me the wrong way. She wants to have nothing to do with her culture, but is apparently fine taking advantage of her background when it suits her.

SweetAchar137

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:44 pm

ironcat wrote:

That's exactly it. Don't expect too much, cause she won't have you around that long anyway.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Samantha is the beautiful privileged girl who is used to getting her own way. Her looks are a tool she knows how to use to entice and manipulate others. IMO she is so spoiled and self involved that she has very little self awareness. She seems to always see herself as right and sees herself above others. I do not believe her apologies are sincere. I do think she is Sorry....Sorry she went in BIP and by showing herself got a "Bad Edit." Poor Sam such a victim. Not.

Regarding Dan's continued support of Samantha. I think Dan is hanging onto the hope for his "happily ever after" with Sam. After all Dan believes he and Samantha have the most in common and the best chance for being a real couple in RL. Whatever.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:48 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:As silly as this sounds, now I'm considering she isnt that bad after all. Maybe she just was talking to two guys she liked before the show. Probably not the greatest move, but many people have talked to two different love interests at the same time.

Maybe she was half joking when she sent those texts and she didnt realize that Joe was just going to be a jerk about it.

She didnt care about Juelia because they werent as close as Juelia made them out to be. They were just fellow bachelorette friends. Not BFFs. ?

And if Juelia gave her permission beforehand, why would she let Juelia accuse Joe without allowing him to defend himself?

And then later on she actually realizes that he did actually screw over Juelia, although him dumping her should not be a big deal (ideally), he went about manipulating her in the wrong way.

So then she distances herself from Joe.

Believable?

I don't think the texting beforehand would have been nearly as big a deal if they both had just owned up to it. Samantha has been on my screen caught lying again and again, and then taking other people to task for not corroborating her lies, and then acting hurt and innocent when people don't believe her lies, trying to put the blame on them for not trusting her. Well, she has proven herself to not be trustworthy! I wouldn't take her word for anything.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:18 am

Seabear wrote:Samantha is the beautiful privileged girl who is used to getting her own way. Her looks are a tool she knows how to use to entice and manipulate others. IMO she is so spoiled and self involved that she has very little self awareness. She seems to always see herself as right and sees herself above others. I do not believe her apologies are sincere. I do think she is Sorry....Sorry she went in BIP and by showing herself got a "Bad Edit." Poor Sam such a victim. Not.

Regarding Dan's continued support of Samantha. I think Dan is hanging onto the hope for his "happily ever after" with Sam. After all Dan believes he and Samantha have the most in common and the best chance for being a real couple in RL. Whatever.  JMO

Dan's also friends with AfterBuzz people, I think. And they also know "Sammi" and usually defend her too. Mostly with comments "This isn't the Sammi we know! She's so sweet!"

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:22 am

I don't really think Dan is still holding out hope, b/c I don't think he would try to steal her from Nick. He doesn't seem like that type of guy. I think it's a combination of him being fooled by sammi's bad acting and group think mentality - everyone is telling him Sami is sweet, so she must me. I wonder if he's going to change his tune after this week - asking Jenny to leave and downplaying her friendship with Juliea just shows how conniving and untrustworthy she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Newto
Sprite
california90
dw_a_mom
Seabear