SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:30 am

Hey, but you know what, I don't blame her for trying to control the narrative. She just realizes it's important to try to control what comes out about you, given things can be twisted.

In fairness though, whether I was guilty or innocent, I would not want to sit and talk to Jenny if I knew she was siding against me. Not unless I had a lawyer on my side to shut it down before she started bullying me. laugh out loud Sorry but I wouldnt want to have an argument with Jenny either. She's scary.

What's wrong with telling Joe what to say? They thought they were in some jam. So they were trying to figure a way out without losing too much face. She had to take the reigns cause Joe's an idiot. He couldnt formulate a good plan if his life depended on it, which left it up to her to do the thinking for them. Besides, it was just about whether they were in contact before the show started, which shouldnt be a big deal anyway.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:45 am

Samantha is No Victim. Period. At least Joe admitted his culpability in the situation. Sam continues to make excuse after excuse after excuse, then she fabricates her own edited spin on the truth. Not buying what she is selling. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:59 am

The fact that Sami pulled such a diva move and was like "I, world-famous fashion designer and star of 3 episodes of bachelor in paradise, will only agree to do your show if the mean lady who made fun of me on Twitter is not there" tells me everything I need to know about her. She's the typical rich, beautiful girl who has gotten everything she's ever wanted at the snap of her fingers. She's a brat, plain and simple. An entitled, cowardly, lying, self-absorbed brat. It'll be interesting to see her interaction with Jenny on after paradise this Monday (since they said all three final couples will be there). 

I think I'm more disappointed in the "good" guys, like Danny hoyt and Dan cox, who continue to defend her. It makes me a little sad that they can ignore something right in front of their faces just b/c she's pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:17 am

chasingpavements wrote:The fact that Sami pulled such a diva move and was like "I, world-famous fashion designer and star of 3 episodes of bachelor in paradise, will only agree to do your show if the mean lady who made fun of me on Twitter is not there" tells me everything I need to know about her. She's the typical rich, beautiful girl who has gotten everything she's ever wanted at the snap of her fingers. She's a brat, plain and simple. An entitled, cowardly, lying, self-absorbed brat. It'll be interesting to see her interaction with Jenny on after paradise this Monday (since they said all three final couples will be there). 

I think I'm more disappointed in the "good" guys, like Danny hoyt and Dan cox, who continue to defend her. It makes me a little sad that they can ignore something right in front of their faces just b/c she's pretty.

I'm just waiting for her to come out with "people hate me/are jealous because I'm beautiful'. You know it's coming.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:28 am

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Hey, but you know what, I don't blame her for trying to control the narrative. She just realizes it's important to try to control what comes out about you, given things can be twisted.

In fairness though, whether I was guilty or innocent, I would not want to sit and talk to Jenny if I knew she was siding against me. Not unless I had a lawyer on my side to shut it down before she started bullying me. laugh out loud Sorry but I wouldnt want to have an argument with Jenny either. She's scary.

What's wrong with telling Joe what to say? They thought they were in some jam. So they were trying to figure a way out without losing too much face. She had to take the reigns cause Joe's an idiot. He couldnt formulate a good plan if his life depended on it, which left it up to her to do the thinking for them. Besides, it was just about whether they were in contact before the show started, which shouldnt be a big deal anyway.

What makes her any different than any other person who has come on this show and gotten a bad edit? Why does she get to control what she is asked and who asks the questions? If you are p*ssed at the edit and who is on the show...don't come! Stay home and bitch on SM.

The fact that she tried to rewrite history on the show and is now desperately trying so hard to do damage control, tells me she is lying. And I don't care how good she looks. I didn't buy image bull from other former contestants and am not about to start now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:14 am

Sprite wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Hey, but you know what, I don't blame her for trying to control the narrative. She just realizes it's important to try to control what comes out about you, given things can be twisted.

What makes her any different than any other person who has come on this show and gotten a bad edit? Why does she get to control what she is asked and who asks the questions? If you are p*ssed at the edit and who is on the show...don't come! Stay home and bitch on SM.

The fact that she tried to rewrite history on the show and is now desperately trying so hard to do damage control, tells me she is lying. And I don't care how good she looks. I didn't buy image bull from other former contestants and am not about to start now.

Well I do think she must be aesthetically beautiful in some way, but I do not see it myself. Not my type of woman, inside or out. (Plus she gets way too much male attention for me to handle.) I wouldnt doubt for a second that she's spoiled. And she probably shouldnt have done anything that she did. I just don't see that she's nearly as culpable as Joe. But I also don't see any of this as a big deal at all.

Someone got their feelings hurt. The offender (Joe) apologized. I dont think this woman is a master puppeteer as these producers and Tanner make her out to be. I just think that Joe isnt a smart guy, lacks social graces, and lacks respect for others. I'm sure Samantha didnt mean: Do evil things and hurt others just so maybe we can hook up on the show. That was Joe's interpretation because that's the type of guy she is. She just wanted him to stick around so maybe they could date. Joe's the one who decided to manipulate and destroy.

Like I said, she's just guilty of being a terrible friend. I think this must be because she violated woman-code. you know, Don't touch another woman's man. That must be considered a real kind of betrayal to most people. I might agree if Joe and Juelia had had a real relationship on both sides, but when one party isnt really interested in the other, there is no relationship to respect or save. Joe would never have had a real relationship with Juelia regardless if Sam had shown up or not, because he wasnt attracted to Juelia. Therefore Sam didnt really steal Joe from her. She never had Joe. It was just one date, and Joe lied, hurt her feelings, and insulted her. He apologized for all that though.

So honestly I don't get it. All of this is because Sam "stole" Joe, but Joe isnt a relationship-worthy man to begin with. You'd think exposing this fact would help Juelia get over it. He wasnt interested in Juelia AND he's a bad guy. Wouldnt you think Juelia would just say, "Dodged a bullet on that one, thank heavens!" Nope. She just pines for some jerk who would continue to abuse her mentally and emotionally if he had stuck around. He is no prize, but she just could not get over it. Just let it go. It's over.

As far as I can tell, Samantha just lied about the correspondence before they entered BiP, and she just didnt care enough about Juelia to want to interrupt the good time she was having with Joe. She wasn't aware of the things he did beforehand because she wasnt there, but I think if she had known the extent of his maliciousness, she would have distanced herself from him, if only to preserve her image. That's why I think she didnt know. If she had known, she would not want to be associated with it, because as you can see, she takes careful measures to protect her image (and that seems to be a major factor for her).

As for requesting another person leave the interview, if I were to have a job interview for example, which should not be adversarial at all, I prefer to answer the questions of one interviewer, rather than having two people throwing questions at me. I would imagine it is tough to have to answer the questions of two adversaries at once. Not unless you had someone in your corner to back you up. That's two against one. I don't blame her for not wanting to be ganged up on by Chris H and Jenny (and Jenny by herself would be more than enough for me to cancel the interview altogether).

They say you can make your own rules. Chris H could have just said, "Sorry, you wasted your time coming to the studio then. Either sit here and interview with Jenny like everyone else, or you don't get to tell your story." They didnt have to let her decide what happens. She made a request and Chris H honored it. Nothing stopping other contestants from doing the same.

And look at Jenny, she was supposed to stay off, but she couldnt even contain herself and just had to come in. So Sam still had to answer her questions, which mostly revolved around Juelia. Joe was the one that hurt Juelia, not Sam. Joe is his own person.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:42 am

Hey you know what, I bet if Jaclyn had come in earlier and had declared her interest in Joe and taken him, not one of those others would have had the courage to oppose her (if Joe were interested). They just would have had to deal with it, or face the wrath of Jaclyn. (I hope this is allowed on this page for the sake of comparison.)

I think it is because men fall all over Samantha and she isnt a mean girl. Joe, Dan, Nick and others are falling all over Sam, and she was in contact with two men before the show. Because those men are falling all over her and she was in contact with two of them, it makes it seem as if she is some master puppeteer.  

She could manipulate them easily, cause that is within her power. But it doesnt seem to me that she was. Those men are just highly attracted to her like a magnet. Look at Dan, for example, no one can say she manipulated him. He pursued her out of his own free will. And look at how he just hit the dead horse and put down Joe in order to elevate himself. Dan: "I will let [Samantha] know what a piece of [bleep] Joe is." You would not say in this instance that Sam manipulated Dan into putting down Joe. Dan has simply lost his mind because he wants her. That's very different from Sam telling Dan to do anything.

Now suppose Dan and Sam were together and he happened to do something bad, everyone would blame Sam, because they believe that her sexual power over men extends into the realm of instructing them to commit evil. I just don't see that. Just because she's beautiful and every man is under her spell, it doesnt mean she controls them. It just means men lose control over themselves around her. That's not her fault.

Things could just be as simple as they sound: She had interest in two men and wanted to make sure at least one of them would stick around to date her on the show so she could get her face time on camera. It doesnt have to be an evil intent.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:01 am

While I'm totally in favor of "girl code", where you don't try to steal your friend's boyfriend, I agree that none of these relationships are truly at that level, and asking a guy on a date does not really constitute "stealing" because the guy is free to just turn the "asker" down if he's more interested in his current partner.  And yeah, Joe had no interest in Juelia and was only using her to stick around until Sam showed up.  But IMO, what Sam did that was so telling and inexcusable (although people under her spell are going to continue to make excuses for her, apparently) is that instead of at least giving Juelia the courtesy of listening to what she wanted to tell her, after which she then perhaps could have explained to Juelia that she also had strong feelings for Joe, and maybe the fairest thing to do would be to let Joe decide who he was more interested in, she just blew her off as if Juelia and her feelings were completely inconsequential to Spoiled Princess Samantha.  And I suspect this is how she feels about, and deals with, everything in her charmed life.  People, as illustrated by what happened to both Juelia AND Joe, are disposable to her.

Regarding the Jenny Molen situation, if you were to go on a job interview, to the best of my knowledge you can't request who is "allowed" to interview you if you have any hopes of getting the job in real life.  I suspect the only reason CH acquiesced to Samantha's demand is that it made her look even more spoiled and entitled in the eyes of viewers than she already was looking, as confirmed by "losing" the poll 95 to 5.  And it was probably prearranged with Molen that she would walk off and then cut back in after a few minutes just as it happened.  Samantha may be able to outsmart and get her own way with most guys (and some girls) she meets, but she's not going to pull that s**t with the Bachelor producers and get away with it. :Nod:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:03 am

chasingpavements wrote:The fact that Sami pulled such a diva move and was like "I, world-famous fashion designer and star of 3 episodes of bachelor in paradise, will only agree to do your show if the mean lady who made fun of me on Twitter is not there" tells me everything I need to know about her. She's the typical rich, beautiful girl who has gotten everything she's ever wanted at the snap of her fingers. She's a brat, plain and simple. An entitled, cowardly, lying, self-absorbed brat. It'll be interesting to see her interaction with Jenny on after paradise this Monday (since they said all three final couples will be there). 

Dan is just proof that Sam doesnt have to manipulate men to get anything. Men will give to her freely. She doesnt even have to ask. She doesnt have to seek or even send out signals. They just come to her. Her beauty is magical in that way.

I doubt she is pulling Dan in or trying to draw him to her. I just think that men want her, and they are willing to backstab, hurt others emotionally, manipulate, insult, lie, etc just to be near her. That is unbelievable, but it's true.

Because men are willing to go low and fight dirty to have a chance with her, it doesnt mean she is the author of that activity. It doesnt mean she approves of the actions those men are taking. She may not even be aware of the full extent of their activities. She doesnt get to see the ITM or other candid interviews. It just means her beauty makes drives men crazy with desperation, especially immoral men.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:09 am

The press release for After Paradise only has Jade, Tanner, Kirk, and Carly attending from this season. Unless they are changing it up last minute.

party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 87b72b10 party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 86669110 party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:31 am

ironcat wrote: But IMO, what Sam did that was so telling and inexcusable (although people under her spell are going to continue to make excuses for her, apparently) is that instead of at least giving Juelia the courtesy of listening to what she wanted to tell her, after which she then perhaps could have explained to Juelia that she also had strong feelings for Joe, and maybe the fairest thing to do would be to let Joe decide who he was more interested in, she just blew her off as if Juelia and her feelings were completely inconsequential to Spoiled Princess Samantha.

Yes, that's what most people can't get over. A man has more value to Sam than her friendship. Does her refusal to listen to Juelia make her a bad person though? It would make her a bad friend. I don't think it makes her a bad person or a manipulator.

Besides, Joe had already decided when he accepted the date. Any time Joe wanted to go back to Juelia, he probably could have, and I bet Juelia would have been fine with that, JMO.

I think maybe Sam was interested in Joe for a while. She did say it was love at first sight, didnt she (hard to believe, but that's what she said). She probably thought Joe belonged to her. So if they had correspondence beforehand, maybe Sam already considered Joe to be hers first. Juelia had one date and gave Joe the rose. How much could have transpired in one date and with one kiss? Sam wanted Joe and she was determined to get him. That's why she just comes on the show, points at him and says "YOU."

ETA: She also said she was on Cloud 9. How can anyone blame Sam for not listening to Juelia, when Juelia had not listened to Jon and MikeyT? Love, lust, infatuation blinds people. Just as it blinded Juelia, it also blinded Sam. Juelia is just as guilty of ignoring others as Sam is.

It certainly would be nice to honor the requests of others, but she isnt under any obligation to do what others request of her.

Jared didnt ask MikeyT if it was okay to date Clare. Tenley used JJ for a rose and left him the next day for Joshua. Josh didnt ask JJ if it was okay to pursue her. You didnt see JJ crying when his girl was stolen away by Josh. No one cared. You don't see Ashley S crying cause all of her men abandoned her. But Juelia, she just can not let it go. That's part of what they should know before they show up: Hey, your love interest could possibly use you for a rose (seriously, that happens to literally everyone there who isnt coupled up from the start) and then dump you as soon as someone better (relative term) comes along. Doesnt that happen all the time? Isnt that a very real possibility? So what's with all the butthurt?

Poor Juelia though. She's the one with the really bad image. If it doesnt work out with MikeyT, she might become like AshleyI, in that she's too sensitive for any man to want to touch her.

Last edited by IWouldMarryAshleyI on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:33 am

Who is Danny Hoyt?

I get the feeling that there will be more than just these last couples in la. Not sure if they will be on the after paradise.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Newto
Sprite
california90
dw_a_mom
Seabear