SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Amethyst wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Imo Samantha did nothing wrong to Julia as of what they showed last night. She did not know what Joe did previously or to whom.

I don't think she *wanted* to know. Newly arriving cast members who don't want to step on toes take a bit of time to discover who is already coupled up. It was clear that Samantha had a different strategy, one that would give her plausible deniability for knowing that her friend Juelia had already flagged Joe. I'm not saying that I blame her for doing it...just that I think she went after what she wanted regardless.

And, we did see that Julia will most likely tell Sami at the beginning of next week's episode and Sami still gives her rose to Joe/date him until Nick arrives, so she obviously doesn't care. I do think that she and Julia had a falling out because of that.

Back to top Go down

party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:33 pm

That's why i said as of yesterday.
I have Jo liking fir Samantha nor sympathy.
She played a trashy role and will be viewed as such.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:04 am

Just found out that Sami's half-Indian on her mother's side. It explains her exotic looks! That makes me irrationally want to like her, as the last time there was an Indian on the show was Aaron's season, I think. I ways get excited to see one of my people on this show, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetAchar137 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:11 am

chasingpavements wrote:Just found out that Sami's half-Indian on her mother's side. It explains her exotic looks! That makes me irrationally want to like her, as the last time there was an Indian on the show was Aaron's season, I think. I ways get excited to see one of my people on this show, haha.

I rarely post but I do spend a lot of time reading posts here... I have to say, I completely agree with this.  I'm Indian and when I found out that she was (and also that her family lives quite close to where I live) I was definitely intrigued.  But I feel so disappointed by her behavior and the way she's been portraying herself.  I also don't get the impression that she's very close to the Indian side of her family/culture (just a conjecture on my part), which also disappointments me.  Oh well.  JMO.

SweetAchar137

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:22 am

SweetAchar137 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Just found out that Sami's half-Indian on her mother's side. It explains her exotic looks! That makes me irrationally want to like her, as the last time there was an Indian on the show was Aaron's season, I think. I ways get excited to see one of my people on this show, haha.

I rarely post but I do spend a lot of time reading posts here... I have to say, I completely agree with this.  I'm Indian and when I found out that she was (and also that her family lives quite close to where I live) I was definitely intrigued.  But I feel so disappointed by her behavior and the way she's been portraying herself.  I also don't get the impression that she's very close to the Indian side of her family/culture (just a conjecture on my part), which also disappointments me.  Oh well.  JMO.

Her mom is Indian and very close to her family. Sammi's uncle owns 5 hour energy, and most of the family works for/with him at that company. The grandparents are also around and they are all quite close. The family is also religious and very much into charitable giving. I'm curious, do you think she won't be as conniving if she was close to to her India culture? From my experience, people are who they are and more or less the same everywhere.

Like her said, her family is great and maybe she is too, in real life.

Last edited by julychild on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:24 am

SweetAchar137 wrote:

starwelcome out of lurkdom SweetAchar!

I know how you both feel. I feel the same way when a Canadian is on the show and they behave in a manner that I don't care for. It's disappointing, however, as long as they are all happy, don't take it personally.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:58 am

I think we need to keep an open mind as not all may be what it seems. For example... I checked both her and Joe's twitter and they both deny the sex thing. .He said she is classy. She said she wouldn't do it with family watching. That tells me that the producers and editors spliced and diced moments out of context to make it paper what it did. She was defended on twitter by friends who know her better than we do and a friend who watched with her and said she was in tears watching how it was all portrayed. The producers are evil. If she is a nice person I hope the remaining episodes redeem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:06 pm

I guess she went into the show thinking "it won't happen to me."
Lamb to the slaughter mentality.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:07 pm

The stuff that happened in the water with Sam and Joe was not editing she is denying it now because she is embarrassed but I believe something happened between the two of them jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:19 pm

She said she didn't even know if he had a weiner. She did not get a quaint ed with it. Really, if you can splice words together you can splice moments out of context to tell a different story.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:23 pm

Is she saying that he did not in fact get an O in the water ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:34 pm

While there may have been editing here to make it appear as if something happened, she's not completely innocent here.  She talked to 2 guys before the season, who knows what she promised each.  (For the record, I don't have a problem with her talking to the guys before hand, but leading both on and whatever promises were made is what I'm not liking about her so far.)  Even if it was just a heavy make out session, she did something with him in the water.  He's a guy...combine that with whatever went on and she has to know he has something down there.  Rolling Eyes  

All her tweets sound really defensive at this point.  Even if its a bad edit, she gave them the stuff to work with and went back for another round of dancing with the devil, aka TPTB.  So, I have a hard time feeling sorry for her.  Maybe edit will turn and show a better version of her as the season continues, but right now, I like her better as silent Sammi from Chris' season than this version we are seeing.  Who knows what the real version of her actually is.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Newto
Sprite
california90
dw_a_mom
Seabear