SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:33 pm

We know that she likes to present herself as something that she isn't, given how we saw what she said in ITMs right next to her trying to get Joe to say the same (which was obviously not true) when she thought the cameras were off; I know it could have been the edit but I don't think so. I would suggest that whenever someone like her says "they are not that kind of person," they ARE "that kind of person." I think she is one of the "mean girls," and so good at it that most of her inner circle haven't figured it out. After all, most "mean girls" are very likeable when they want to be; that is why they are so good at the game.

I think she did like Joe. At first. And then it fizzled.

Joe could have lived through using and dumping Juelia if he had handled it appropriately. Fascinating to watch how someone can be so perfectly manipulative (the interactions with Jonathan, especially) and then fail to take the few small steps it takes to smooth over a rough transition. I guess he saves the game for when there is something tangible to be gained, and doesn't consider it worth his time after that.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by eirekay Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:04 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I think she did like Joe. At first. And then it fizzled.

I think she liked Joe until it got her ostracized by the rest of the group. Once she realized that she couldn't sit with the popular kids with Joe in tow, Joe quickly became a ball 'n chain that she had to lose IMO.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:34 pm

I do NOT get the big deal about her AT ALL, like why do so many guys think she is so gorgeous? I really don't understand it at all, personally I think Ashley I and so many of the other girls are much prettier. Meh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:53 pm

party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 CNNhIlUWoAAOMXW
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Text everyone you know (and Samantha)...#BachelorInParadise continues
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:58 pm

party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 11849890_140884232919034_721533087_n
samanthasteffen_ So we met before I came to paradise #SwipeRight #sharktank #bachelorinparadise #bachelornation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:02 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I don't know, I just think Sami is a good actress. I still think she's the master manipulator here and did much worse than Joe, and i hate that everyone keeps giving her a pass for it.
I'm with you!
She IS the master manipulator, and looks like that to me right here:
party - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 CNNqnmeWsAAjknV
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
#TextGate is in full force on @BachParadise! #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:51 pm

Sharleen Joynt on Bachelor in Paradise: Episode 8
Men, you know what’s a turn-on for us gals? Blackmail. I’m telling you, nothing makes us want to get all “lovey dovey on you” (Joe’s words, not mine) more than a friendly threat or two.

Seriously, though, what was Joe thinking? And I’m not just referring to his threatening Samantha that he’d share her oh-so-incriminating text with the group. I’m also referring to his wanting to get back together with her in the first place! He vacillates between seeming done with her and desperately wanting her back, making me wonder if there’s a producer’s toying to credit here. After all, Samantha has proven to be both untrustworthy and terrifying. She’s the sort of woman who would break up with you on your birthday for no better reason than wanting to disassociate herself from you for the drama you caused on her behalf. Doesn’t he realize that if she ever actually cared for him, she would have stood by him? I truly don’t understand what he sees in her, other than her looks which he goes on and on about. But uh, is there anything else about her that appeals to him?

Newcomer Justin arrived this week to join the queue of men wanting to date Samantha. (Did anyone else catch Dan casually say in an ITM that he, too, wanted to get to know her better? What was that about??) To Justin’s credit, he didn’t only compliment her on her looks but ventured so far as to call her a good “conversator.” (It’s a start. A for effort, Justin.)
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelor-in-paradise-episode-8/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Samantha is pretty, but she isnt out-of-this-world pretty. She is just-out-of-reach pretty. Joe might have been right about his chances with her normally. Then again, I think she might be too sophisticated (if you what I mean, not in the classy way) for Joe. I dont think they are compatible on many levels.

Actually I think she might just be a serial dater, just looking for fame. If a man happens to come with the fame, she may take him along with her. But the goal is not to find a man, cause she can find a man of worth easier than she can go on TV.

Why does a woman who looks like that need any assistance with finding a man? That doesnt make sense to me.

She doesnt seem inexperienced either. So it isnt a matter of social skills or beauty.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:51 pm

You said it yourself.
Samantha is pretty, but she isnt out-of-this-world pretty
I agree with this.
It's probably not enough on it's own merits to get whatever it is she wants out of life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:19 am

I found her much prettier before seeing her on the show, especially when she was telling Joe what not to say after she had lied in her ITM.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:44 pm

It's weird, sometimes Samantha can look very beautiful, and sometimes she looks really scary to me. Maybe it's just how the camera is picking it up but sometimes her eyes look very creepy,cold to me. laugh out loud is it just me??

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:17 pm

Samantha looks like the evil Disney character. Beautiful in appearance but cold, calculating and emotionally dangerous to others. :nervous laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Newto
Sprite
california90
dw_a_mom
Seabear