SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

youngatheart - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:54 pm

I hope Ben just says eff this and lets go of all the returnees the first night.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

youngatheart - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:55 pm

Bennie boy buckle up for the trainwreck about to hit you.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  youngatheart - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f49b  youngatheart - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:RS just added a tidbit that Breanne Rice has been divorced twice, and she's 30. So no I don't think she's a normal one

So we have two, possibly three returnees and a woman who's already been divorced twice by 30. Some great picks for Ben they have here. hmmm
I am not surprised at this. Serious minded people with fulfilling careers rarely sign up on this show these days. once in a while you get the Whitneys' from CS season who have careers and are actually there for love and not the exposure and the fame.Sadly, the fame seekers are the majority that sign up for the show nowadays. As always, I don't expect much from the show but to be entertained, So, I will have my popcorn ready and watch the show when I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:00 pm

Yes, all Ben wants is a 30 year old bartender who has already been on the show twice, like what in the world?? Why would they put her on there, like I don't understand. Makes me more mad than Becca. Guarantee she is gone the first night

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:02 pm

So now they're using leftovers? Yikes.There better atleast be 25 new girls.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:03 pm

I am sitting here just shaking my head and saying poor Ben. I really hope that these repeat girls are in addition to the 25 or so 1st time gals. And that he sends every repeat girl home the 1st or 2nd night at the max. UGH..... Hum now who do we think could be the 3rd gal??? There are very very few I would even want to see return. And I wonder if Ben can't find love here does he get to go on another season of the Ette or BIP?? *just kidding I don't want him to*

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:03 pm

Is Amber 30 and a bartender? So lame to bring her on after bip

Last edited by mysthelma on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  youngatheart - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f49b  youngatheart - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:05 pm

bluwavz wrote:I hope Ben just says eff this and lets go of all the returnees the first night.

I like that. laugh out loud You You and You, good bye.

I'm trying to think the advantage of bringing back a returnee who is not well known for much of anything. There must be a reason.

She gave out a hint on Sept 4th, so she's known all this time.

amber james ‏@amberjameschi  Sep 4
amber james retweeted katherine
LA will be soon to follow! Trust me.  

katherine @shakeshur
@amberjameschi come to la

For anyone wondering how old she is.

amber james ‏@amberjameschi  Aug 20
Someone just asked me my age and I blurred out 25. I'm only off by 5 years. Pic of when I was 25! #youngatheart #tbt

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:05 pm

FWIW RS said he doesn't think that Amber will make it any longer than she did the last time and he doesn't think Becca will even make hometowns. I gotta say I hope he's right.

Last edited by bluwavz on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:05 pm

They seriously had thousands and thousands of good NEW girls to choose from, and they put Amber back on it's insane!! They are just doing it for show to be like "Ben is our most popular Bachelor EVER and all these past contestants want to come date him" That's the only reason, they know Amber will be gone the first night. It makes Becca look more stupid , like she is just 1 of 3 girls returning. Ben will take the returnees less seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:07 pm

Possibly Andi?? Her last tweet said #ontherun if that is a clue laugh out loud.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Yes, Amber is a 30 year old bartender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
pitci
nikikass
leselihau
jcrbil
Anonymous.Bach