SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

youngatheart - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:11 pm

whateva wrote:Possibly Andi?? Her last tweet said #ontherun if that is a clue laugh out loud.

It wouldn't surprise me if she comes on in 3-4 epi's. Although she had tweeted that Ben was to young for her, after crushing on him all season. She might have already been rejected by Ben and that's why the tweet. LOL

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

youngatheart - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:14 pm

Yeah could be Andi... Remember she sent out a tweet about the audition ans said "asking for a friend"

Robert Mills recently tweeted that he feels when people say the asking for a friend they really asking for themselves... So who knows

Possibly Brit or Tenley could be the third returnee. The way things are shaping up anything is possible

Last edited by mysthelma on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
whateva wrote:Possibly Andi?? Her last tweet said #ontherun if that is a clue laugh out loud.

It wouldn't surprise me if she comes on in 3-4 epi's. Although she had tweeted that Ben was to young for her, after crushing on him all season. She might have already been rejected by Ben and that's why the tweet. LOL

If there HAS to be a third returnee, the only one who would make sense to me is Britt since Tenley isn't going to be on this season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:17 pm

NO to Andi, No to Tenley, and I saw once where Michelle Money thought he was adorable, so NO to her too. I am trying to think of any returnee I would be ok with, maybe Britt, and maybe Whitney, otherwise I can't really think of anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:17 pm

is it . . . .
juelia?
bc she deserves to find a stepdad on national tv, y'all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:19 pm

Ben doesn't want any of these people! So far they are giving him a virgin with no career and no college degree who loves Hollywood and attention, a 30 year old bartender whos been on 2 other shows, and a 30 year old who's been divorced twice?? They better have some girls who are actually on ben's level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:21 pm

Better freaking not be Juelia, this is starting to look like a joke. I could see Ben ending up single, if this is what they are giving him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:23 pm

Oh, what a way to ruin a season that had a good, genuine, nice guy as a lead.  I was looking forward it it after all the unnecessary, live in the moment drama of Kait's season, and the snooze fest that was I want to be a farmer, no I mean famous Chris'.  

Will stick around to sleuth and see how things play out, but so far, not sure I want to even bother watching this mess there setting up for Ben.  Poor guy... no no
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Ben would take a single mom but not one like Juelia. I am starting to think, I hope Ben has a great vacation cause that may be all it turns out to be unless I see a couple really great gals. Dang I have a couple of girls I need to hook him up with if that happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:24 pm

So will they give Bennie the option to decide to let these returnees join or they will step out of the limo like the newbies?

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  youngatheart - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 1f49b  youngatheart - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:27 pm

Welcome to season 20, we have a bachelor who really is honestly looking for love, so we are going to fill his season with rejects from previous seasons, and gals we picked up from the looney bin. Hope you enjoy the crazy ride this season. UGH.... I wonder who will show up in a clown car? or maybe the Oscar Mayer Weiner car? Or maybe someone will come dressed as a belly dancer, stripper, or princess????

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:31 pm

ICU wrote:Ben would take a single mom but not one like Juelia.  I am starting to think, I hope Ben has a great vacation cause that may be all it turns out to be unless I see a couple really great gals.  Dang I have a couple of girls I need to hook him up with if that happens.

Our own, umngirl, would be a great one to add to your list!  youngatheart - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 2498057887 :gotcha:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
pitci
nikikass
leselihau
jcrbil
Anonymous.Bach