SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bachinfo Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:06 am

I'm so happy to see the good feedback.  I think he did great.  He was definitely nervous, but as always, it just comes across adorably Smiley

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Siah Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:06 am

Thanks for sharing umngirl! I'm so unbelievably excited! He's the real deal! Hopefully editing isn't too bad to him this year!
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:23 am

Bachinfo wrote:I'm so happy to see the good feedback.  I think he did great.  He was definitely nervous, but as always, it just comes across adorably Smiley

:yes: I thought he was adorable as well.
Really liked the way he talked about a relationship being based on communication and compassion. I'm hoping these two things will be highlighted by the edit. Would make for an excellent season.
Tks for the vid umngirl Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:29 am

I think he did well, also.
I am looking forward to the season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:44 am

I really love how humble and gracious he is. I wish all winners could be like that. Seems like an all around nice guy...can't wait to see the girls they select for him!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:49 am

I thought Ben did great on GMA and I have hopes that he'll make a good lead. He comes across having more of a sense of humor than he did on Kaitlyn's season so hopefully they'll show it this time. I'm looking forward to his season. :Nod:

This is a cute article about the reaction to Nick being on the show last night and then to Ben being announced.
Chris Harrison's cruelest joke

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:37 pm

I'm looking forward to Ben's season. He's adorable and seems to be a genuine guy. Go.Ben.Go.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by harts5 Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:12 pm

How do you put videos from twitter here? Sorry, but I found a cute video:) thx!

harts5

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:29 pm

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 20ue2om
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 2uyq7pe
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 260zpkl
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 281u5fl

More at link:
http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Ben+Higgins/New+Bachelor+Ben+Higgins+Says+Good+Morning/hop3GN9T6ni

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:35 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-ben-higgins-describes-show/story?id=33307221

ABC Latest News | Latest News Videos

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:48 pm

I thought Ben's clip from GMA was great. He's so articulate and well-spoke and actually seems like a smart person. Definitely looking forward to his season and am super excited for when all of the sleuthing starts.

Wonder if they'll try to get his ex to make a cameo to stir up drama.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:49 pm

No ex.  Tried and failed ;)

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001