SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:56 pm

momoftrips wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-ben-higgins-describes-show/story?id=33307221

ABC Latest News | Latest News Videos

Such a cute interview.  He is a charmer.  I am glad to see so much more of his humor and personality in this little video than TPTB showed us last season.  I am feeling optimistic for a nice Ben H season. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:07 pm

Ben is cute...and seems like a really nice and caring guy.  Looking forward to his season.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:11 pm

Interesting that he lists Shameless as one of his favourite shows, which is as polar opposite of conservative that a television show could be  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:28 pm

AmyB wrote:Interesting that he lists Shameless as one of his favourite shows, which is as polar opposite of conservative that a television show could be  giggling

Haha, I noticed that too. Certainly an "edgy" choice. :gotcha:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:38 pm

He is adorable.

T4p

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:00 am

I know...Shameless is not a conservative choice at all. What was his fave movie? I did not make it out? Liking his attitude and excitement! He will be a great guy to watch... His feet are so huge!! wowzies! I am liking that, so far, he refers to his role as "My story" and "My experience", and not your typical "Journey" that has been so overused and has lost its meaning along the way... I will def tune in for Benny Boy!

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:19 am

momoftrips wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-ben-higgins-describes-show/story?id=33307221

ABC Latest News | Latest News Videos

If 500 Days of Summer is one of his favorite movies, the guy gets a yes from me!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:28 am

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698 I went to school in Indiana. I've lived in the Midwest for 5 years, and I'm around Ben's age group. Yes, Ben is religious and a nice guy, but he that doesn't stop him from having fun and being a little out there. A lot of my guy friends from IN remind me of him. My best guy friend from there sends me hilarious snaps from his nights out.

I don't think liking Shameless is opposite of the persona he portrays. IMO
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:30 am

He moved to Peru? That is so nice! I'm from Peru Smiley Probably went there to work helping the poor communities, etc. It makes me happy! So much to do there... And geez! I still can't make out what was his first favourite movie ...

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:37 am

TrishB wrote:He moved to Peru? That is so nice! I'm from Peru Smiley Probably went there to work helping the poor communities, etc. It makes me happy! So much to do there... And geez! I still can't make out what was his first favourite movie ...

It's Sandlot
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:38 am

He could have said "Mistresses" giggling

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:24 pm

he said his fave movies were The Sandlot (90s movie about kids) and 500 Days of Summer in his bio for Kait season

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001