SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:07 am

You mean Amanda and not Lauren?

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:10 am

I think the girl was talking about Lauren because it was tonight the girl was watching the date and Amanda didn't have a date tonight, she commented on Amanda's photo though. The comments are at the bottom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:15 am

In case anyone's wondering, here's the stats on the epi 7 dates.  I will post a copy of all of these stats in the filming thread too.

Epi 7 Individual Dates:

Bachelor

15.     F1>ID1     F4>ID2      F6>ID3
16      F1>ID3     F2>ID1      F6>ID2
17      F3>ID1     F5>ID3      F6>ID2
18      F1>ID2     F6>ID1
19      F1>ID2     F2>ID3      F4>ID1

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:16 am

If she was upset, it may not bode well and surprises me. He really gets into his kissing. Guess I will have to see dynamics we it plays out. Photos can be deceptive.

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:20 am

She also could have just been upset the date was over....
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:21 am

Amanda is stunning.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:24 am

nd4reality wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Ben F's season started out in Sonoma with the dates and Courtney got to meet his dog Scotch if that counts for anything. laugh out loud
Yes that counts as family and friends. fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 2498057887

But then Emily had her friends check out the guys and neither her f1 or 2 where checked out. The f3 was very thoroughly though.

I mentioned this in Beccas thread... Jef was on that date and was interviewed/grilled by her friends.  Sean just stole the show or the friends attention.  I still remember the many gifs and avies of him shirtless doing those push ups!  I may have even had one myself!  Embarressed! Hugesmile giggling

Umn, help me out here, please. What was the friends name? I can see her, but can't think of her name!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:25 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Ben F's season started out in Sonoma with the dates and Courtney got to meet his dog Scotch if that counts for anything. laugh out loud
Yes that counts as family and friends. fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 2498057887

But then Emily had her friends check out the guys and neither her f1 or 2 where checked out. The f3 was very thoroughly though.

I mentioned this in Beccas thread... Jef was on that date and was interviewed/grilled by her friends.  Sean just stole the show or the friends attention.  I still remember the many gifs and avies of him shirtless doing those push ups!  I may have even had one myself!  Embarressed! Hugesmile giggling

Umn, help me out here, please.  What was the friends name? I can see her, but can't think of her name!

Wendy?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:27 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Umn, help me out here, please.  What was the friends name? I can see her, but can't think of her name!

Wendy the Ab Whisperer!

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 87b72b10 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 86669110 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:27 am

algold29 wrote:She also could have just been upset the date was over....

The person that saw them said she wasn't sure...she might have been upset....I think we almost have to see the date to see if something happens at the end. Ben sure looked smitten in those pictures to me.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:29 am

bluwavz wrote:Wendy?

That sounds right!  Thanks, blu!  bestbud! yes

ETA: just saw your post too, umn! Thanks! Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:39 am

Rolly wrote:
algold29 wrote:She also could have just been upset the date was over....

The person that saw them said she wasn't sure...she might have been upset....I think we almost have to see the date to see if something happens at the end. Ben sure looked smitten in those pictures to me.
I'm trying to figure out why this poster who saw Lauren tonight on Ben's date thinks she's upset so posted that in Amanda's fan IG that has a big photo of Amanda right there? I feel like there is an error somewhere here. Could it be mistaken identity or just randomly posted in wrong place. Mistakes happen, I just feel like this info needs to be verified by another person who was there tonight IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001