SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:49 am

jessicag_1I live in Warsaw and just watched him go on his date at Rex's! Give us any info you've got! @bachelornationspoilers

sorenserenHow were he and his date? @jessicag_1

jessicag_1The date is going well! They are at an old building downtown Warsaw and we are all waiting to see if he gives her the rose or not

@sorenseren
sorenserenNice! How are they with each other? @jessicag_1
jessicag_1Not sure but she looked upset when she got in her van so maybe he didn't give her a rose

sorenserenOk thanks! @jessicag_1
rioschwartingYayyyy

https://instagram.com/p/9KMf16QcG3/
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:06 am

^ ah I see.....it just happened to be commented on a post that had Amanda's photo. Thank you Beagle!!  That said, it makes me sad that she was sad after her date. What could it be about? sad
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:19 am

We don't know what this person's interpretation of "upset" is. Lauren could have been perfect fine. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:36 am

She could've had something in her eye. Who knows? jmo

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:50 am

she could also have resting bitch face or is just tired.. anyone who has this knows what i'm talking about! laugh out loud always misinterpreted

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:16 am

She probably just didn't want to leave Ben. Or maybe she really just does have resting bitch face, I think she might be a Capricorn...and we're known for that. Lol Or maybe she really was just tired. Or maybe she was perfectly fine and that person is misreading her.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:31 am

^ Is this true?!  I'm a Capricorn AND I have resting bitch face but I've never heard of this. Oh my!cantstopl
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:02 am

Maybe the date was over and she was sad. Or tired. Or both.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:03 am

nutty1 wrote:Maybe the date was over and she was sad. Or tired. Or both.

Or maybe she totally misread it.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:38 am

rhondam wrote:^ Is this true?!  I'm a Capricorn AND I have resting bitch face but I've never heard of this. Oh my!cantstopl
Yea, I never heard of it either. Oh well. This is more like a case of her being super tired. They were filming from around 10am onward that day and it was well after 11pm when they were done. That's a long monotonous day for anyone.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:41 am

There wouldn't have been a rose in any case would there?

Re: Lauren's height. I initially thought she was too tall to be the girl by the truck but changed my mind once I saw them together in the evening. In the pic of her with Ben, he's bending over to kiss her so is deceptive. There's other video of them walking together that shows it better. I noticed her boots have what looks to be 2" heels.  Her hair matched also imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:50 am

bluwavz wrote:Ben F's season started out in Sonoma with the dates and Courtney got to meet his dog Scotch if that counts for anything. laugh out loud
That counts, imo. I like some pets better than their owners!

I would be sad, too knowing the date was over and now I probably would not have him too myself for awhile and would have to share him with the others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001