SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:47 pm

^^^ Welcome bostonugirl92! LCD means Last Chance Date- those are the last ones before the final rose ceremony and come after Meet the Parents!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:48 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:I feel foolish having to ask this.  I've been able to figure out all the abbreviations except LCD. What is LCD? Also, at this point will the fantasy dates with the final three be in the same location (possibly Greece) or will each girl get her own fantasy date location (say Greece, Italy, and France)? Does everyone fly back to Indiana on the same flights, including the eliminated contestant? That would probably be a difficult trip to make!
LCD= Last Chance Date.
All the girls have their dates in the same country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:56 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:I feel foolish having to ask this.  I've been able to figure out all the abbreviations except LCD. What is LCD? Also, at this point will the fantasy dates with the final three be in the same location (possibly Greece) or will each girl get her own fantasy date location (say Greece, Italy, and France)? Does everyone fly back to Indiana on the same flights, including the eliminated contestant? That would probably be a difficult trip to make!
Not foolish. That one took me a long time too! Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:00 am

For those wondering, there's also a thread with a list of most of the abbreviations: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3144-abbreviations-no-discussion

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 87b72b10 work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 86669110 work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:48 am

Is it typical that the FD is in one location and then LCD and MTP is in another location? The FRC will be in Indiana? Do we know any of these yet? I know Ben would like to go to Greece. I wonder if we will know more about these locations soon.

Patience is overrated. work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:02 am

This season appears to be following a more "normal" filming schedule. I think the FRC will also be out of the country, close to where the FDs are.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:27 am

Do you have any good indications it could be Greece? ... I'm asking because now it's autumn there, it's colder (not the usual warm holiday weather) and the political situation with all the issues with the immigrants, I'm not sure how suitable Greece is at the moment.
I don't know the actual situation there, just wondering.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:35 am

IA hgl - Greece looks so beautiful but there are so many issues along with Croatia Hungary Turkey and Germany. I suppose there are areas where it's not a concern.

I wouldn't mind Fiji again, or Thailand, Ashely/JP or Bora Bora,Ali/Roberto.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:46 am

I still want them to go to South America. Come on TPTB, make it happen on of these years.

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 87b72b10 work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 86669110 work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:50 am

Yeah that's a good one too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:59 pm

I am obsessed with the Norwegian fjords. I would love them to go there. The scenery is spectacular, although it is probably already a little too cold. My personal bucket list.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:36 pm

RS just confirmed that Overnights and FRC is in Greece - per his tweet.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve · 6m6 minutes ago
(SPOILER): As previously reported here, I can confirm now that overnights and final rose ceremony are happening in Greece.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline