SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:42 pm

That's awesome Ben gets to go somewhere he wanted.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:51 pm

Weather forecast is Sunny, 70's and pleasant looking.    Weather Athens Greece

Santorini is supposed to be a very romantic place  -- maybe they will go there?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:06 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Weather forecast is Sunny, 70's and pleasant looking.    Weather Athens Greece

Santorini is supposed to be a very romantic place  -- maybe they will go there?

Santorini is absolutely stunning!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:07 pm

MiniDiva wrote:RS just confirmed that Overnights and FRC is in Greece - per his tweet.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  · 6m6 minutes ago  
(SPOILER): As previously reported here, I can confirm now that overnights and final rose ceremony are happening in Greece.

I am jealous. I love and always wanted to visit there.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:34 pm

Greece is beautiful and definitely a different and exciting culture.  If it is in the 70's and sunny they can do so much and still avoid the heat.  Lot's of good food, atmosphere, water, beaches, beautiful landscape and architecture.  They will have a great time for sure.   Hope Ben finds the love he is looking for in Greece!  
:cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:36 pm

This is the first time the U.S. show is filming in Greece?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:47 pm

eversotrue wrote:This is the first time the U.S. show is filming in Greece?
Yes, it is. I believe the closest that they got in the past was Dubrovnik and Italy.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:44 am

Just a question, does anyone know if there is anyone in Ben's family/relatives that hale from Greece?

I thought I was onto something but realized that there are too many exit doors to my theory so am hopeful we can knock them down a bit.

OR

Does anyone know if there is anyone from the Bach Franchise that has been to Greece in the last year or so??

I ask this as there are a few filming permits administered for the main Greek area as well as the Greek Isles so am trying to find out who they may belong to considering there is the new James Bond movie being filmed there as well as 2 others.

BTW, considering RS said that there is a movie that is being brought into this season....could that be the Bond one since it too is being filmed in Greece??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:19 am

^^AL, I thought Ben mentioned his family is from Ireland or perhaps I am mixing him with someone else.  However, I believe Cupcake has direct Greek heritage on his maternal side.   Smiley

Since RS couldn't confirm Greece until yesterday, I would speculate that the movie tie-in is a new movie being released during filming and possibly the basis of a date-theme, e.g., Cinderella during CS's season.

Perhaps ABC had scouting trips to Greece to set up filming locations and production which may explain some of the permits.  Now would be the time for local tourist guides to post articles about TB filming -- good to watch for.

Sad afterthought:  With the refugee situation, ABC news could be filming in Greece too.  

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:42 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^AL, I thought Ben mentioned his family is from Ireland or perhaps I am mixing him with someone else.  However, I believe Cupcake has direct Greek heritage on his maternal side.   Smiley

Since RS couldn't confirm Greece until yesterday, I would speculate that the movie tie-in is a new movie being released during filming and possibly the basis of a date-theme, e.g., Cinderella during CS's season.

Perhaps ABC had scouting trips to Greece to set up filming locations and production which may explain some of the permits.  Now would be the time for local tourist guides to post articles about TB filming -- good to watch for.

Sad afterthought:  With the refugee situation, ABC news could be filming in Greece too.  

JMO
Ok, thanks.  My head is hurting right now from all the islands/filming/permit seeking.  I never knew there were so many islands in Greece and most if not all have at least one if not several resorts. IMO, Crete(larger independant island with private resorts), Mykanos, Thira, and Athens are the likelier ones. If MrWrite is around and can help, I'd really appreciate it.  TIA.  If anyone else can find something, I am all ears.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:50 am

^ Mykonos is my favourite place I've ever travelled, it's absolutely stunning. I would love for them to go there.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:34 am

^^AL, I think they would book villas at one of the islands such as those seen at this link for Santorini:  Blue Villa Collection Santorini

Disney releases the movie "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" in December -- perhaps Ben and his date(s) got to preview it.  That would be fun.

All of the above, just my speculation. :gotcha:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline