SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I've been told by a traveller they saw Ben's parents at the airport in Jamaica on Tuesday the 17th. The f/book pic which was just uploaded this morning could very well be a celebration drink on the place on the way home. She is wearing a tank top, far too cool in Warsaw to be wearing a tank IMO.

Another reason I think it was Sunday/Monday. If it was Wednesday I would think Ben's parents would stay another day to be there after the FRC to celebrate.

I don't know if they always have that option, GA. Most families seem to just be there for a couple of days and they're out of there. It could mean that their part was filmed sometimes on Sat/Sun/Mon and they flew out Tuesday. I guess it's possible that they had some days of vacation at their own expense at the end but I still have a problem with CH being there & filming on Wednesday. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mr Write Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:27 pm

Lav found and I’m reporting that the location of the balloon date was Mexico City (on Oct. 12).  Here is the company:
http://flyingpictures.mx/

And here are the comparisons:
work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Bach%20balloon_zpssgnxzghf

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Flying%20pics2_zps9axnvbv4

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Flying%20pics_zpsrbizf0rz

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Newsco10_zpso07nompc

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:34 pm

Nicely done!! I totally forgot about Mexico City when looking at balloon locations. Oops.

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 87b72b10 work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 86669110 work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:48 pm

Great job Lav and Mr. W!   yes

I didn't think about MC either.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:19 pm

albean99 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I've been told by a traveller they saw Ben's parents at the airport in Jamaica on Tuesday the 17th. The f/book pic which was just uploaded this morning could very well be a celebration drink on the place on the way home. She is wearing a tank top, far too cool in Warsaw to be wearing a tank IMO.

Another reason I think it was Sunday/Monday. If it was Wednesday I would think Ben's parents would stay another day to be there after the FRC to celebrate.

I don't know if they always have that option, GA. Most families seem to just be there for a couple of days and they're out of there. It could mean that their part was filmed sometimes on Sat/Sun/Mon and they flew out Tuesday. I guess it's possible that they had some days of vacation at their own expense at the end but I still have a problem with CH being there & filming on Wednesday. question
My question is what exactly was Chris Harrison "filming" on Wednesday....if it is Skype, then it is him and a laptop and he's good to go. No filmcrew or anything. To me, Filming means the whole kit and kabuddle. For Skype, none of that is needed

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:16 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:

My question is what exactly was Chris Harrison "filming" on Wednesday....if it is Skype, then it is him and a laptop and he's good to go.  No filmcrew or anything.  To me, Filming means the whole kit and kabuddle.  For Skype, none of that is needed

Were you able to watch it, AL? It may have been Skype but it was outside on location and when they turned it around you could see some of the crew watching him and the grounds. It did seem to me like he was on a break from filming. No proof but don't think there's any that it was earlier either.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:23 pm

:claphands :claphands Lav and MrWrite!

Do we know who was on that date? That was when they were there for fashion week correct?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:28 pm

albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:

My question is what exactly was Chris Harrison "filming" on Wednesday....if it is Skype, then it is him and a laptop and he's good to go.  No filmcrew or anything.  To me, Filming means the whole kit and kabuddle.  For Skype, none of that is needed

Were you able to watch it, AL? It may have been Skype but it was outside on location and when they turned it around you could see some of the crew watching him and the grounds. It did seem to me like he was on a break from filming. No proof but don't think there's any that it was earlier either.
I can't post exactly the proof I have, but feel really confident in it. IMO, the RC happened as late as the 16th and on the 18th, they were cleaning things up.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:31 pm

I will get an updated filming schedule and chart posted later today

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:51 am

Ben Higgins      Bach 20  Filming Schedule

Episode 1
9/24    M/G  confirmed with tweets - limo's leaving hotel;  Jami, Rachel, Jen, Lauren,  Lauren Bushnell, Mandi, Lace, Amber, Becca, Olivia, Sam, Lauren, Emily, Haley, Jubilee, Leah, Caila, Lauren Barr, Amanda

Episode 2
9/25 - move in date
9/26 - not sure if group or ID but filming at Christian University in Azuza, CA per tweet: @RealitySteve 2m2 minutes ago
Pretty sure The Bachelor is filming at Azuza Pacific University today. Waiting for confirmation.  This could be a staging area for the Bunjee jump nearby.  If that's the case, then will likely be a single date.  
9/26 - ID1: Caila; Chris planned date -  Ride Along 2 movie promo; dinner and movie
9/27 - Group Date:  Limo spotted at house: tweet about Bachelor High http://www.verdugohs.org/ 10 on date: Jubilee, Lace, Jen, Lauren Bushnell, Mandi, Amber, Becca, Joelle, Lauren H and Jackie;  Joelle got group date rose
9/28 - GD: Olivia, Sam, Amanda, Emily, Haley and Sushanna.  Compatability testing;  Olivia got group date rose
9/29 - RC2  ELIMINATION: Lauren Barr, Sam, Jackie

Episode 3
9/30 - ID: Dorathy Lucey got pic of Ben and blond in car with film crew: Lauren Bushnell; flew around MalibuéAgoura Hills area
10/1 - GD - filming at USC/LA Coliseum then at Hotel Intercontinental: Jami, Emily, Haley, Rachel, Jen, Olivia, Leah, Amber, Lauren H,  Amanda, Sushanna, Lace; Amber got group date rose
10/2 - ID - filming in San Diego - MOT - ID'd heli for San Diego and Jubilee was in heli with Ben: wine tasting
10/3 - RC 3  ELIMINATIONS: Shushanna, Jami, Mandi, Lace

Episode 4 - Aria hotel in Vegas - 14 - Amanda, Amber, Becca, Caila, Emily, Haley, Leah, Lauren Himle, Jubilee Sharpe, Rachel Tchen, Jennifer Saviano, Joelle, Lauren Bushnell, Olivia Caridi
10/4 - travel / "B-roll" filming
10/5 - ID - fireworks on hotel roof; gambling;heli ride to to Valley of Fire State Park - Joelle
10/6 - GD - Mirage; Terry Fators show/winner of AGT season 2; Amanda, Amber, Caila, Emily, Haley, Leah, Lauren Himle, Jubilee Sharpe, Rachel Tchen, Jennifer Saviano, Lauren Bushnell, Olivia:  Lauren B got group date rose
10/7 - ID - wedding date - Becca - pics of Becca in wedding dress
10/8 - RC 4  -  ELIMINATED:  Haley, Rachel, Amber

Episode 5
10/9 - travel to Mexico City  - 11 - Amanda, Becca, Caila, Emily, Haley, Leah, Lauren Himle, Joelle, Lauren Bushnell, Olivia, +1
10/10 - ID - hot air balloon date - Mr Write and Lav matched it up: Amanda
10/11 - GD - 9:  Emily, Becca, Joelle, Leah, Jen, Olivia, Jubilee, Lauren B, Caila.  Olivia got group date rose
10/13 - ID - catwalk/fashion show - Lauren Himle(tweeted pics)
10/15 - RC - 2 days off during filming of epi...   ELIMINATED:  Jen, Jubilee

Episode 6
10/16 - Travel to Bahamas - spotted at Mexico City airport) final 9 per RS pic: Amanda Stanton, Becca Tilly, Caila Quinn, Emily Ferguson, Joelle Fletcher, Lauren Bushnell, Lauren Himle, Leah Block, Olivia Caridi  / Sandal's resorts?  Royal Bahamian or Emerald Bay
10/17 - ID - Caila;  deep sea fishing
10/18 - GD - Lauren B, Leah, Amanda, Becca, Joelle, Lauren H - swimming with pigs at Exuma Grand Isle Resort & Spa.  Amanda got GDR
10/19 - 2/1 - Olivia and Emily, boat to island, Olivia eliminated
10/20 - RC - ELIMINATED:  Leah, Olivia and Lauren H

Episode 7  
10/21 - travel to Warsaw  Wyndham Garden Hotel -Becca, Emily, Amanda, Caila, Joelle, Lauren B
10/22 - day off
10/23 - ID - Rex's Rendezvous - Lauren B
10/24 - ID - Wrigley Field; McDonalds - Joelle
10/25 - GD - McDonalds, Carnival - Amanda - GDR - Fort Wayne
10/26 - ID - Emily at Ben's Parents, let go onsite
10/26 - RC - at courthouse in Warsaw  - ELIMINATED: Becca, Emily

Episode 8 - HTD's - F4 - Joelle, Amanda, Caila, Lauren
10/27 - travel
10/28 - HTD1 - Amanda/Orange Co, CA - Treasure Island private beach
10/29 - travel
10/30 - HTD2    -  Caila - Hudson, Ohio - filmed at Caila's High School - Western Reserve Accademy
10/31 - travel
11/1 - HTD3 - Joelle/Dallas - dinner at parents argyl
11/2 - travel
11/3 - HTD4  - Lauren - Portland, Oregon - filming at the Grilled Cheese Grill and at The Dump Truck - food trucks in downtown Portland. (pic)
11/4 - RC  - ELIMINATED: Amanda

Epi 9  FD   -   Sandal's Royal Plantation / Sandal's Ochi Riviera
11/5-6   Travel          FD's in Jamaica
11/7   FD1  -  Caila, fireworks @11PM - ocean swim - all at Sandal's Royal Plantation
11/8 - FD2 -
11/8  - Caila seen walking around Sandal's Ocho Grand Riviera Resort
11/9 FD3 - heli tour,
11/10 RC - Ballroom at Ochi Riviera closed from before dinner to after midnight - per source

Epi 10  LCD/MTP       FRC in Jamaica      Sandal's Royal Plantation / Sandal's Ochi Riviera
11/11 - MTP1 and MTP2
11/12 - LCD1
11/13 - LCD2
11/14 - FRC  Based on pics of Harrison not being shaved on 12/13 and being shaved on 14 with him and crew celebrating at event in Jamaica

***  Don't know about FD and MTP/LCD's actual filming dates.
***  All info provided by RS will be in purple

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 2015-115work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 2015-116work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 2015-117work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 2015-118work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 2015-119

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:23 pm

I can say I've heard from like three different sources that the FRC was the 18th not just RS.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:34 pm

They wouldn't have kept Caila as the F3 sequestered until the 19th (if GA's info about her receiving her itinerary on the 18th is correct) if the FRC was the 14th. 5 extra days on top of the time she had to spend there after the F3 rose ceremony? There's no way. IMO there is a ton of evidence pointing to the FRC being on the 18th that is completely independent of any info from RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline