SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:51 pm

Diana wrote:I have reason to believe that Lauren and Ben are engaged. heartbeat
cheerleader I hope we get to see a love story.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:59 pm

momoftrips wrote:Don't know how this effects the schedule but photographer Matt Dunn was there at the Sandals Ochi all day (according to him) yesterday. He also worked on Juan Pablo's season.

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 1602a1
In Jamaica shooting for ABC today! Long day but amazing! #photographer #lovemyjob #longday #islandlife #jamaica #work

mattdunnphotography

That to me proves that the FRC was yesterday. It looks like they're setting up the RC.

I just see no reason to believe they ended filming days ago already, when everything I've seen points to filming finishing up yesterday. I can see Ben's parents staying around until after the FRC yesterday, but no longer that, so the airplane pic fits the picture as well.

If Ben knew ages ago already who he's picking and the feelings are mutual, then it makes sense that they'd make the promo while filming is still going on. No surprises in store, so no reason to wait. Maybe they just can't contain their excitement because this season will have the perfect love story.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:15 am

albean99 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I've been told "everyone" leaves today. Caila is expected in Ohio at 1am. I don't know if everyone includes Ben.

TY rose

If everyone is leaving today including Ben, then I do suspect the FRC was several days ago--Sunday, IMO.

Maybe but why was CH still there on Wednesday? That doesn't make sense to me. I could maybe see it being Tuesday and they were just finishing up things on Wednesday and leaving today.

I still think Jojo is the most likely lead candidate but feel at some point there will be a f2 who is the next lead. I think it all depends on their edit and how much the viewers like them. If they want her then she'll get an edit that works imo.

Agreed. Viewers would have to absolutely love the f2. Or for whatever reasons F1 and lead didn't work out at the ATFR.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:40 am

I've been told by a traveller they saw Ben's parents at the airport in Jamaica on Tuesday the 17th. The f/book pic which was just uploaded this morning could very well be a celebration drink on the place on the way home. She is wearing a tank top, far too cool in Warsaw to be wearing a tank IMO.

Another reason I think it was Sunday/Monday. If it was Wednesday I would think Ben's parents would stay another day to be there after the FRC to celebrate.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:45 am

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the parents of the lead don't stay for the FRC. So Ben's parents possibly traveling home on the 17th could mean they filmed their MTP stuff and then headed home before the FRC happened.

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 87b72b10 work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 86669110 work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:57 am

Jason's family was at the resort for the FRC. Pretty sure last season CS' folks were around too, after all it was their farm.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:59 am

Was that because of Ty though? I'm guessing Emily's family was at hers too. Were any other families still around for the FRC?

I know Sean's family was back in the states by the time he filmed the FRC.

work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 87b72b10 work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 86669110 work - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:01 am

umngirl wrote:Was that because of Ty though? I'm guessing Emily's family was at hers too. Were any other families still around for the FRC?

I would have to do quite a bit of work, which I am uninterested in doing, to check on all that. Suffice it to say, there is no set rule and it is up to the family, the main and the situation involved. But no, it had nothing to do with Ty being there. Ty and baby sitter could have left. It had to do with what they(the family/couple) wanted. Perhaps flights and distance. Who knows. This is not the first time, however. MF has tried to use family in the past to his advantage. He had Deanna's dad fly home from European vacation with a promise of Deanna and Brad getting engaged. We all know how that turned out. cantstopl
Obviously, JPG was not worried about having family there with no engagement.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:50 am

umngirl wrote:Was that because of Ty though? I'm guessing Emily's family was at hers too. Were any other families still around for the FRC?

I just don't think that there are any hard and fast rules so only going by when the parents go back home could lead us in the wrong direction. IMO from what all I was told the crew was celebrating the ending of filming or the end of filming. That went along with the pic of a clean shaven Harrison on the 14th. Now with what GA said, Ireally think that the ending of filming was the 15/16

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:34 am

I got suspicious when I saw Harrison so eager to say they were in a tropical location and that they were just going to be filming the RC. Since when does he spill the beans about this stuff? Also I question why a cameraman (is that what he was? production anyway) would post a photo to Instagram BEFORE rose ceremony which could potentially ruin their usually quite protective ending. They are always so secretive imo, why not this time? I think either filming was already wrapped and CH turned the camera toward pagoda which really didn't have much set decor to look like the proposal was about to happen to me or they were re-shooting some scenes. Something just doesn't add up imo and I am suspicious.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:04 am

Ok I'm changing my opinion about filming RC because Élan just periscoped (to say he was going to SF tomorrow morning to Twitter to bring them signed books). Anyway, he said he just got home from filming Ben's season and he seemed so so so very tired so that doesn't prove anything but I would think if they were done earlier he would've come home earlier IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:03 am

^^Elan posted a sunset photo with GPS location of San Monica on November 11th with label of "Home, Home, Home".  He could have been home then, or wanted it to appear that he was home then.  He knows his fans follow him.   Smiley

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline