SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

villageatwinona - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:30 pm

breannalauren wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Now with an ok pic of Emily's back, does the pic below resemble the pic of Ben/blonde in the car?

villageatwinona - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Emily_10

YES! Or maybe even her sister if that's a possibility? 
Either of the twins or could it be Lauren Bushnell or would she be sitting taller in the car do you think?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

villageatwinona - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:35 pm

I could definitely see it being one of the twins, namely Emily. I don't think chances are high that BOTH twins got 1-on-1s

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:52 pm

I agree that I can't see both twins getting an individual date and if it's Em that had this one, maybe she talked to her sister and that sister left either on her own in epi 4 or 5 or was booted by Ben. IMO, if the sister knew how much Em was liking Ben and felt that she herself wasn't getting that connection, then as others had said, maybe she left on her own??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:56 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I am curious if Becca gets another 1on1 date in ep7.
Sadly other than Becca and the as yet unidentified blonde we have no information on any other 1on1 dates right now. scmiiw.

How many 1on1 dates are usually in ep 7?

According to RS, there are only 3 dates in episode 7 this season. Tonight, tomorrow and Sunday.

This is his schedule list for reference.

Fri. Oct. 23rd – date
Sat. Oct. 24th – date
Sun. Oct. 25th – date
Mon. Oct. 26th – Rose ceremony
Tues. Oct. 27th – travel
Wed. Oct. 28th – Hometown date #1
Thurs. Oct. 29th – travel
Fri. Oct. 30th – Hometown date #2
Sat. Oct. 31st – travel
Sun. Nov. 1st – Hometown date #3
Mon. Nov. 2nd – travel
Tues. Nov. 3rd – Hometown date #4
Wed. Nov. 4th – Rose ceremony
Thurs. Nov. 5th – travel to overnight location
Fri. Nov. 6th – travel
Sat. Nov. 7th – Overnight date #1
Sun. Nov. 8th – off day
Mon. Nov. 9th – Overnight date #2
Tues. Nov. 10th – off day
Wed. Nov. 11th – Overnight date #3
Thurs. Nov. 12th – Rose ceremony
Fri. Nov. 13th – Girl #1 meets Ben’s parents
Sat. Nov. 14th – Girl #2 meets Ben’s parents
Sun. Nov. 15th – Ben’s last date w/ Girl #1
Mon. Nov. 16th – Ben’s last date w/ Girl #2
Tues. Nov. 17th – off day
Wed. Nov. 18th – Final Rose Ceremony

Source:RS

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:58 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I agree that I can't see both twins getting an individual date and if it's Em that had this one, maybe she talked to her sister and that sister left either on her own in epi 4 or 5 or was booted by Ben.  IMO, if the sister knew how much Em was liking Ben and felt that she herself wasn't getting that connection, then as others had said, maybe she left on her own??

I hope that's what happened. It would make the twin situation a little bit more genuine

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:05 pm

Regarding that date schedule, the only problem is, they were already filming on the 22nd. IMO that is when one of the dates happened.

Hmm, come to think about it, other than him missing the date on the 22nd, he has "my" schedule completely copied.

BTW with RS, he has the date of their arrival wrong as well as I think the first date. There was filming happening in the town square or park early enough in the day that it would easily be from a date.

All IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:16 pm

^^^ Even if they didn't film one yesterday, in the past the 3rd one one one has been the same day as the RC- no evening portion of the date (for example, Emily and Jef in Prague). As I recall the schedule of filming in Warsaw (on some other page, sorry), they are scheduled as late as 6am on the 27th (or am I misremembering, which is always possible. So there could be a date and then late RC on the same day/night/early morning and travel on the 27th.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:36 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^^ Even if they didn't film one yesterday, in the past the 3rd one one one has been the same day as the RC- no evening portion of the date (for example, Emily and Jef in Prague).  As I recall the schedule of filming in Warsaw (on some other page, sorry), they are scheduled as late as 6am on the 27th (or am I misremembering, which is always possible.  So there could be a date and then late RC on the same day/night/early morning and travel on the 27th.
Good thoughts, thanks jcrbil!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by kfield25 Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:38 pm

More filming going on here @villageatwinona @visitindiana #thebachelor #villageatwinona #winonalake @higgins.ben

A photo posted by @villageatwinona on

source: https://instagram.com/villageatwinona/

kfield25

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:53 pm

So that does look like all 6. There is one sitting already and 5 standing.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:07 pm

villageatwinona - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Winona10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:02 pm

How do you see someone sitting on the right, AL? I enlarged it on my screen and can't see a thing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst