SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:13 am

I actually think a shy person might work best with Sam as she is so out-there. Richie better dial it up if he wants a chance!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:42 pm

I still think that Richie has a chance.  It started all hot and heavy with Sasha but Richie creeped in.  When he she saw Richie on the Dog date, she was surprise that he was so gorgeous.  Then she let it slip that the 50 years date was her favourite.  She is always calling him gorgeous.  I am still holding my hat that Richie maybe F1.  Again he is the only one not partying and etc.  Plus it's not like they are getting engaged it's more like after FRC can they build on what they have.  Not seeing it with Sasha and what I am reading about him(again from SM). Adding: On the show he seems to be a gentleman.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:14 pm

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 12132773_1617939928465719_1438969060_n
bacheloretteau The competition really heated up for Sam's love, this week...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:29 pm

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Screen12

Richie and his mates watching the AFL Grand Final on Saturday. https://instagram.com/p/8Xj5SukqHu/?taken-by=mattyfknrann

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:31 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I actually think a shy person might work best with Sam as she is so out-there.  Richie better dial it up if he wants a chance!
I agree. I think Sam needs someone who will let her have the spotlight and shine. Richie seems to be the kind of guy who would do that.

That being said, I think what Sam wants (physical type and past guys same) and what she needs (someone who would make it more about her) are two different things. I think the likelihood that she chose her physical type night one to give FIR too and then likely give her final rose to shows that she stuck with her type. Since her type has never worked out for her in the past I can only be hopeful that it will in the future.

But the issue is that Sam being the Bachelorette gave her all the power and so it would make her feel like her type may be letting her shine but that is because her type had no choice but to do so in that situation where she is lead. Outside of that? In real life? I don't see someone like Sasha wanting to be her equal or just let her shine. I'd think he would want to lead more and Sam will struggle with that.

With Richie, I think Sam would have someone like she said who would stick by her through thick and thin and adore her. She would never have to question his feelings for her or if he is there for her. It's interesting that on her date with Sasha she told him if she is not it for him not to be with her so she was already voicing doubt.

Based on Sam's own life experiences where loyalty and feel reassured that she is truly loved for who she is by someone I think for her that is a huge thing that she said so early on that she felt Richie was someone who would be there for her. He obviously never gave her any doubts about his feelings. But I think physical type will trump those things and while Sam said Richie is most good looking, liked those photos of him, her brother faving a tweeting about Richie, etc, other than F1, I would think she would do all that because she felt bad on some level if she did hurt him.

I would love it to be Richie but I will be happy for Sam if she is happy. Richie was just the bonus and pleasant surprise I never expected when I decided to watch this season. Once watching it, I realized immediately that Richie was going to be the one who I would be cheering for. And what makes it so great to cheer for him is he is such a genuinely good guy. He impresses me time and time again with his humor and vulnerability and self-awareness and kindness and consideration to others and Sam. Whoever gets to be with Richie is one lucky lady.  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:49 pm

Awww look how cute! Go Dockers!

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Screen14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:57 pm

Also, because I don't wanna cause a stir in the other threads but just an observation... I feel like the public is slowly turning on Sash? Have you guys seen the comments on the official Facebook in this video...?

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/vb.530123157132143/712072772270513/?type=2&theater

I wonder if this will be the starting point of Richie being the fan fave... And seeing as Richie's SD is looking to be a spectacular one, surely this will be the case...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:02 pm

aerina wrote:Also, because I don't wanna cause a stir in the other threads but just an observation... I feel like the public is slowly turning on Sash? Have you guys seen the comments on the official Facebook in this video...?

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/vb.530123157132143/712072772270513/?type=2&theater

I wonder if this will be the starting point of Richie being the fan fave... And seeing as Richie's SD is looking to be a spectacular one, surely this will be the case...
It is going to be interesting a finale for sure. :yes:
Richie hasn't even had his single date yet and when he does... based on those s/caps it is going win him a ton of fans!
Women love to see a guy smitten over a girl, wear his heart on his sleeve, and just adore her.
And it looks like Richie will be that guy this season who most viewers will cheer for.

Richie is the darkhorse and is getting a really good edit (because I think he just is a good guy so hard to see anything but the good).
I am hoping that Richie is F3 instead of F2 but I can see that it really doesn't matter either way...
Richie is going to likely get a ton of support from viewers and already he has a ton of viewer support by comments on FB and SM official sights and he hasn't even had a date yet.

Top comments for Michael are that people don't like him.
Top comments for Sasha people are unsure.
Top comments for Richie is that he needs to win and if not be next Bach lead.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:10 pm

Does anyone know if oil & gas jobs are prevalent in Melbourne / Sydney area? It came out post Blake's season that Sam was not willing to relocate to Perth due to the fact that she wanted to remain close to her family which is completely understandable IMO. Especially now that Blake & Louise are still in Perth as well, I just don't see her relocating.

My sense is that Sam will factor logistics into her decision making as well hence why I am really sceptical about Richie as F1 except he is willing to relocate for her. I hope the 2 of them get to talk about this & the producers allow us to see the conversation.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:12 pm

mercieme wrote:Does anyone know if oil & gas jobs are prevalent in Melbourne / Sydney area? It came out post Blake's season that Sam was not willing to relocate to Perth due to the fact that she wanted to remain close to her family which is completely understandable IMO. Especially now that Blake & Louise are still in Perth as well, I just don't see her relocating.

My sense is that Sam will factor logistics into her decision making as well hence why I am really sceptical about Richie as F1 except he is willing to relocate for her. I hope the 2 of them get to talk about this & the producers allow us to see the conversation.
I don't see Richie as F1 even if he lived in Melbourne/Sydney.
I would think if Sasha lived in Perth she would still pick Sasha. Just like Sam Wood picked Snez.

At the end of the day, both Richie and Sasha have similar backgrounds and education but one is Sam's physical type and that is what she is attracted to physically and big time attracted to and that is Sasha.

But yes, Richie could move anywhere. Engineers can get jobs pretty much anywhere in the world.
Where he lives though, FIFO jobs are what pay the most and what he does.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:44 pm

At 7:01 F&W ask Sam if Richie gets a single date and Sam says they will have to stay tuned and then they say like Richie and
Sam says "Richie is divine!"

I think no matter what, Sam really likes Richie and cares for him even as a person. No surprise because I think he is the most genuine one there. Even in Sasha's bio he said he hopes that he has an edge over the other guys. Richie is someone who is more concerned about being real and connecting and if Sam will like him as he said in the hottub with her that maybe he will be someone she likes. I really hope he is next lead #TeamRichie!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:04 pm

I'm finding Richie more and more attractive as the pics flow in ... I still haven't watched the last episode, neither the 3rd completely, kinda prefer to watch it at the end of the season, but just reading my appreciation/interest is rising for this guy.
If he gets to become the new Bach, I'll watch ... then you know how much he's good in my book to want to submit myself to another season.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine