SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Another contestant: Richie Strahan
IG: @richie_strahan

2014 Cleo Bachelor nominee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVIMgO65ROU

-Muscular tradie Richy Strahan claims to be 'good' with his hands… but will the ginger-haired boy's boasts be enough to impress Bachelorette Sam Frost

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2B0EA6CF00000578-3183521-image-a-6_1438581295349
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2B0EA6CB00000578-3183521-image-a-8_1438581306902
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2B0EA5B200000578-3183521-image-a-7_1438581304449
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3183521/Will-muscular-red-head-tradie-Richy-Strahan-impress-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost.html

He looks so prim and proper. Good looking guy.

There's long haired guy again. He's everywhere!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:33 pm

Richy is from Perth and a technician (fifo - fly in fly out) so he "tradie" as in hands-on tradesman/blue collar work.
Kayne is also Fifi and lives south of Perh (but according to his IG he has quit that line of work since filming the Bette)

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  429724969-1a0sgkd

An industrial rope access technician, Strahan said being a FIFO worker could make it difficult to hold down a relationship but he was definitely on the lookout for love.

"You can possibly meet a girl that you really like and then next thing you're flying out. It's sort of hard to stay in contact with them if you're on a platform or an installation in the middle of nowhere and you have no contact," he explained

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/24934557/fifo-hunk-roped-into-limelight/

Cleo Bach top 30 2014 http://www.cleo.com.au/bachelors/top-30/richy-strahan/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Thanks for the translation AAL. I wonder if he'd be in the running for the next Bachelor if he's not the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Great point, GA! I think you may be correct that he may be in the running if he's not F1.
I wonder if they will start the recycled Bachelors now that they get their first season of the Bette?
Seems like a lot of the guys (Michael T was in the running for Blake's season) may be on the show for a shot at next lead.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:47 pm

Yes, that was my thought, I wonderd if they'll start recycling. I'm not a fan of fair haired guys but I like this one! samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  3806527698

Oh wait, he's "ginger" as they call him. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:04 pm

edited

What does Former Cleo Bachelor mean? Is that where he was formerly from?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:00 am

^ GA, I believe that photo is of Kieren.

Cleo is a magazine, so Richie was nominated to be bachelor of the year in Cleo magazine.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:01 am

Richie
State: WA

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Richie

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors-38323172#photo-38323183
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:22 am

Official bio from Channel 10 and the official Bachelorette Aussie website.

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  TheBachelorette_Bio_Richard

Richie
State: WA

This Bachelor’s love of adventure sports led him to leave a job in real estate and climb to new heights as a professional abseiler. After experiencing the highs and lows of love in previous relationships, Richie now knows what he wants. Engaging and warm, he is hanging out for an outdoorsy girl who he can share a laugh with and to find new adventures while travelling.

What made you want to be part of The Bachelorette Australia?
I thought it would be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I’m looking forward to the fun experience of being on the show.

Are you a competitive type of person?
I am so competitive. I can’t even enter into any game or sporting event without almost embarrassing myself in trying to win.

What will set you apart from the other guys?
I hope it’s my personality. I’m a bit of a joker and like to have fun. Hopefully that’s enough to win over Sam. I’ve got no gimmicks or tricks.

What is your dating deal breaker?
I wouldn’t go a date with a girl if I didn’t think she had potential. She should be a little bit lady and a little bit bogan.

How would your friends and family describe you?
My family would describe me as a pain in the arse (laughs). But in a very loving and caring way. My friends would say I’m a strong individual and a good guy.

Describe your dream date.
Getting lost in conversation to the point where you look at the time and its 3am. The kind of date where you are so caught up having fun with each other you lose track of time.
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/bachelors-s1/richie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ GA, I believe that photo is of Kieren.

Cleo is a magazine, so Richie was nominated to be bachelor of the year in Cleo magazine.

Thanks, I edited it. Confusing with the names of contestants with other contestant pics!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:41 am

I am thinking Richie may go far.
He is in the new extended promo clips on dates and in the snow it seems.
Also he (and Sasha) are the only two still quiet on SM.

‏@BacheloretteAU  3h3 hours ago
Can Richie stand out from the crowd and sweep @Sam_Frost off her feet?  #BacheloretteAU  

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  CPLIZq7WcAACfXy
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  11909346_697490300385057_1031098592_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I am thinking Richie may go far.
He is in the new extended promo clips on dates and in the snow it seems.
Also he (and Sasha) are the only two still quiet on SM.

‏@BacheloretteAU  3h3 hours ago
Can Richie stand out from the crowd and sweep @Sam_Frost off her feet?  #BacheloretteAU  

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  CPLIZq7WcAACfXy
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  11909346_697490300385057_1031098592_n

He's quite hot.
I prefer him (looks wise) to Sasha
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine