SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:34 am

hahaha @in_denial that is too good. giggling

I think it depends what he means by "briefs". Most times briefs for guys are like those shorts (boxer briefs) rather than tighty whities or y-fronts.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:37 am

Someone needs to clarify this with him. If he is a 'tighty whitie' or y-front dude then he has killed the 'lady boner'.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:37 am

in_denial wrote:Someone needs to clarify this with him. If he is a 'tighty whitie' or y-front dude then he has killed the 'lady boner'.

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698 cantstopl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:21 am

Richie for the win! Liked him since pre-season!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:34 am

Love this! I loved Richie's intro and him abseiling/climbing the wall and showing his real life. And his real car. This is his car that he has had for a while and was on the show.

I think that is what I loved about Richie when he met Sam. He told her he was a rope access technician and when Sam thought this was quite something he was like, no, not really. He seems to have a really good head on his shoulders and no ego at all.. very grounded guy.

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1412377_10152647783283557_6917200173597685335_o
Richie's facebook https://www.facebook.com/richie.strahan?fref=ts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:01 pm

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 CPLIZq7WcAACfXy
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Can Richie stand out from the crowd and sweep @Sam_Frost off her feet?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:19 pm

Guysss.... Richie!!!! Look at how he is looking at Sam.. He's in love!!!
Awww... if he is not F1 I think he will be heartbroken.
I will be (even though I will be happy for Sam).

I also love that Sam is not wearing makeup with Richie.
It shows she can be her real self with him and he is looking so smitten with her this way.
So adorable! beatingheart :sprinklehearts

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 7faa0d3f6c612dae492a63b02967d86e
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 99c56c3d40a77c5fcb514724ff4666bd

ETA: Video clip of Richie when he is with Sam and in VO says, "Every time I am with you, I am happy, I can't stop smiling."
This is the last VO by a guy on the Season Promo (Snez was last VO in Sam Wood's Season Promo).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:05 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:36 pm

After watching both episodes and taking s/caps of Richie, I think I get why I like Richie even more.
Richie's the only one so far who is really crushing on Sam.
While I think Sam is crushing on Sasha, Richie is all about Sam.
He zooms in on her and looks in awe a bit of her.
I think Sam is Richie's perfect type/girl...  :yes:
... "a bit lady and a bit bogan" as he said and also like he has said b/c she is the real deal and legit.

#TeamRichie cheerleader

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:54 pm

Richie in Ep 2.

1) I really think he was hoping for a single date and if not that then the SQT on the group date and b/c he got the first rose at the Ep 2 RC, I actually think he was meant to get the SQT but b/c of Drew that didn't happen.

2) Loved when Richie was like "Boys, serious question... what colour is Sam's dress tonight?" and then everyone guessing and Richie says, "I hope she's wearing blue it'll match me". And his expression when he saw Sam walk out after guessing about her dress and hoping she would match him and he is like, "Wow" and his head is craning forward.
S/caps of  this moment
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 36288f82e203f81689a498bb3d4fbbb3
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 917cb83b89f738ce5a48e4d32839a7f8
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Abeef6d460d0947b8cc3894d1793030d
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 A2753203c73a9f4d1fbb76e54232330a

Video clip

3) When Richie jumped off the cliff and said "Sam, this leap of faith is for you" and he blows her a kiss when he jumps off (he blew a kiss 2x). Too cute!!
S/caps of this moment
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 664fae7f9e17c700c96f3ef0501ca465
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 5a537ee065acb54dae52f9cb8a2773f4

Video clip

IMO, Richie has a major crush on Sam.  :yes:
I see Richie falling for Sam hard and fast.
If he is not F1 he will be devastated the most, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:33 pm

I haven't watched the second ep yet but I think that's so cute he blew her a kiss haha giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:03 pm

He's crushing hard. If he's not F1 I don't want him as the F2. He will be heartbroken. He's already falling for her.

To me Richie has the 'it'.

Not so sure about Sasha as yet. Seems like a smooth operator.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:10 pm

ElonM wrote:He's crushing hard. If he's not F1 I don't want him as the F2. He will be heartbroken. He's already falling for her.

To me Richie has the 'it'.

Not so sure about Sasha as yet. Seems like a smooth operator.
Yup. Richie has "it".
I noticed even on Ep 1 he was always looking at Sam. Fixated on her.
Richie just can't take his eyes off of Sam. Even when he is jumping off a cliff he is looking at her. laugh out loud

I've been going through s/caps for Ep 1 and 2 of Richie and will post later but there's a lot there.
In Ep 1, Sam walked to Richie and couldn't keep her eyes off of him in a group in Ep 1, she was locked in on him.
Later, during CPT, she also asked Richie how he was doing, if he was fine during first cocktail party time (so checking up on him).
On Fitzy and Wippa when they asked who was the best looking and like "Boom!", Sam said Richie and that photos don't do him justice and he is a babe. At beginning of soundcloud interview Part 2 here
I also noticed Fitzy and Wippa, when they played pin the rose on the photos game with Sam and she was blindfolded they switched out the photo of Richie so that it was closer to where she may pin it.
This may tie into the tweet F&W sent out about Richie winning and Sam's brother fave-ing the tweet.

The thing that gets me with Richie is you can actually "see" him fall in love.
Guys are like that. It's written all over their face and it is written all over Richie's face.
He must have fallen really hard for Sam. If not F1, I hope he gets let go early and is next Bach lead.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine