SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Schmoobag wrote:I find it interesting that Sam did for Richie what Blake did for her in season 2. She was over the moon that she got to see the video about her family so I think it was a very special thing to do for Richie :inlove

It's definitely an F1 thing or a next Bachelor lead thing to do.
Because if he is not F1... then we have a continuing story for Richie just like we had for Sam
Either way, it's a win-win for me :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:05 pm

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 12093279_419204408285428_935015688_n
bacheloretteau Is this a glimpse into the future for Sam and Richie? #BacheloretteAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:26 pm

'I think he would be great to grow old with': Sam Frost gushes after hilarious single date with Richie Strahan takes them 50 years into the future on The Bachelorette

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3264734/Sam-Frost-gushes-hilarious-single-date-takes-50-years-future.html#ixzz3nzevgsq6

Haha... too good samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 3806527698

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:28 pm

awwww cloud nine heartbeat

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 2D31B70C00000578-0-image-a-41_1444300051339
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 2D31B62900000578-3264734-Locking_lips_The_couple_share_their_second_kiss_of_the_day_with_-a-53_1444301517760
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3264734/Sam-Frost-gushes-hilarious-single-date-takes-50-years-future.html?ito=embedded
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:00 pm

'I've loved you being my husband for the day': Sam Frost enjoys a steamy kiss with Richie Strahan... as she gifts him a coveted rose on The Bachelorette

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3264705/Sam-Frost-enjoys-steamy-kiss-Richie-Strahan-Bachelorette.html#ixzz3nzr0NJPw
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:59 pm

aerina wrote:Sam: "My incredible date with Richie has really put things into perspective. It's made me reevaluate exactly what I'm really looking for in a relationship."

This quote is the clincher IMO. You can't go past an epiphany like that. Sam suddenly realises what she deserves and it's taken her date with Richie to see that.

Completely agree! Only when she was with Richie, she started to realise and reevaluate her decisions
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:06 pm

Heather's recap on Ep6. She is so #TeamRichie laugh out loud

Anyway, I know I could gush about the sparks between Richard and Samantha at 50. I could rave on about how stoked I am that Richie finally touched her mouth with his. There could even be a discussion about that fact that I am so hard core #TeamRichie that my OWN manfriend may start to worry …

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 440979-3483a182-6d89-11e5-b070-3995a5e0f903
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/heather-maltman-recaps-the-bachelorette-davey-i-feel-your-pain/story-fnpug1jf-1227562440628

I think Heather knows who wins (Sasha) and this is why she is not going on about Richie's date so as to not emphasize what didn't happen. It's Heather's nature I think to want to support and given she said she called Sam about doing recaps I could see her intentionally not focusing too much on Richie if he didn't win and Heather knows this. I still for the life of me don't know why Sam's brother faved that tweet if Richie is not in F2. Will see... But I think it is just that a lot of viewers love Richie and not necessarily because of Sam but because of who he is. Next lead?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:17 pm

HodanG wrote:
aerina wrote:Sam: "My incredible date with Richie has really put things into perspective. It's made me reevaluate exactly what I'm really looking for in a relationship."

This quote is the clincher IMO. You can't go past an epiphany like that. Sam suddenly realises what she deserves and it's taken her date with Richie to see that.

Completely agree! Only when she was with Richie, she started to realise and reevaluate her decisions

Yesss! I feel like she's gonna be doing a lot of comparing between Sash and Richie in the next date and that's why she chose Sash for the date instead of Michael. I just get that vibe.

I'm so excited to see the footage of Sam and Wippa on the couch! "He's worth it." I mean -- swoon!

And oh my god, the way she was swaying from side to side when she was talking about Richie in her ITM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Is it just me or does Richie keep getting more and more handsome? Maybe the more his personality comes out the more attractive he is.

It would be refreshing to see the lead pick someone that does not fit her usual "type". Maybe that's why I'm cheerleader for #TeamRichie.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:23 pm

Rolly wrote:Is it just me or does Richie keep getting more and more handsome? Maybe the more his personality comes out the more attractive he is.

It would be refreshing to see the lead pick someone that does not fit her usual "type". Maybe that's why I'm cheerleader for #TeamRichie.
It's not just you! :girlfan
Richie's personality definitely makes him more handsome :yes:
And Sam said he was the best looking out of all the guys and that he looks even better in person!
*swoon* :rosiecolored

I think Sam would be a very lucky lady if Richie wifey'd her :cutesmile!: seeing hearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:53 pm

AAL, thank you for posting Richie's date with Sam.

It was so funny and I am glad Sam was able to see Richie for Richie.

Btw, I see so much similarities between Art and Matilda with these two. Hopefully Richie is the chosen one if not he wouldn't be single for long.

beatingheart

#TeamRichie
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:27 pm

ElonM wrote:AAL, thank you for posting Richie's date with Sam.

It was so funny and I am glad Sam was able to see Richie for Richie.

Btw, I see so much similarities between Art and Matilda with these two. Hopefully Richie is the chosen one if not he wouldn't be single for long.

beatingheart

#TeamRichie
It's really crazy how similar these two are to Art and Matty. Sadly, I don't know if Sam would realize just how rare it is to find someone who can make her laugh more than anyone else. . Art realized this about Matty and told Matty that she made him laugh more than anyone else. Maybe Matty breaking her arm changed things for Art? She definitely had an epiphany after her date with Richie for sure but maybe more about herself than about him?

Plus the dynamic of Art being lead and Sam being lead may play a role. For example, Art was incredibly shy with Matty. Art couldn't even barely look at Matty (he stumbled around her) and asking for that kiss they had whereas Richie is just like Art, also shy (reaffirmed by his mom saying so in the video of him) and so Sam had to take the initiative - she kissed him while he was still talking! giggling

Richie reminds me a lot of Art. And Sam of Matilda too but I don't know... I think Sam's childhood and physical type preference for a guy who doesn't look like Richie could play a role. That and Sasha would be someone who would chase her big time (more than Richie since he is shy). I wish for Sam's sake Richie is F1. :Nod:

Not that the other guys are bad or anything -  I think they all have great things to offer - I just think the type of life Sam would have with Richie... where it is about enjoying life and having fun and being partners in crime (Art said the same thing on his SD with Matilda... that he wanted a partner in crime) would be amazing. It's interesting b/c even Art faced the dilemma of going with physical feelings or more what he was looking for in a partner and his sister reminded him the physical can come later.

I will forever be a bit bummed if/that Richie is not F1, just because I have seen the Matty and Art similarities from day one and think they would make an amazing couple. But if not, I hope Richie is next lead and gets to find his own Matty. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine