SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:30 am

Osher on F&W podcast starts at 40:03
http://www.nova969.com.au/national/show/fitzy-and-wippa/podcasts
- Talk about Sam Frost watching episode last week with Wippa for her date with Richie
- F&W say the team watching Sam watching the episode last week that Sam's body language changed when Richie was on & her eyes lit up.
- Osher said he is professional at all times and poker face about any of it
- Osher says that love is the winner (he said the same thing about Sam Wood and it was Snez)
- Fitzy and Wippa asked Osher if when the winner's name comes up Sam is gushing and Osher said one word: professional (she is professional).
- They discuss the laugh heard in background and the rumor it was Richie's laugh but it was Rob from Channel 10 laughing in the background (so they had a person from Chan 10 there)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:33 am

How many hours to go until show time? 7 or so?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:35 am

4 hours until show time yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:02 am

I still can't stop laughing at these two. This part was hilarious!  cantstopl

I just loved when Richie parks the car and he says to Sam, "Are we happy with that one?" and Sam says, "Yes, we're happy".

It was like they truly were a 50year married couple. :Nod:
I love it!   hearthumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I still can't stop laughing at these two. This part was hilarious!  cantstopl

I just loved when Richie parks the car and he says to Sam, "Are we happy with that one?" and Sam says, "Yes, we're happy".

It was like they truly were a 50year married couple.  :Nod:

If things don't work out with Richie as F1, at least we have that date to remember!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:52 am

Goheather wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I still can't stop laughing at these two. This part was hilarious!  cantstopl

It was like they truly were a 50year married couple.  :Nod:

If things don't work out with Richie as F1, at least we have that date to remember!!

Hands down the best date I think I've seen. I have watched it over and over, particularly the car and the breakdance and I laugh out loud every time. Oh and the bit where Richie has his time I front of the camera and looses it laughing. Very funny. They make me smile. I hope they make each other smile too

Back to top Go down

Post by shadylaine Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:36 am

Gah!!! They didn't show richie and SAMs alone time during the cocktail ceremony... I hate feeling this high from ep 6 to feeling so disheartened and anxious ep 7 that Michael and Sasha may have little bit more...

shadylaine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:46 am

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2D67D46600000578-3271972-image-a-8_1444819786889

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2D67D49200000578-3271972-image-a-12_1444820735215

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3271972/The-Bachelorette-2015-episode-recap-Richie-Strahan-carves-heart-shaped-chorizo-canap-s.html
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:42 am

Awww. Richie just can't take his eyes off of Sam. Poor guy

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2D6773C200000578-3271972-image-a-50_1444813868069
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3271972/The-Bachelorette-2015-episode-recap-Richie-Strahan-carves-heart-shaped-chorizo-canap-s.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Awww. Richie just can't take his eyes off of Sam. Poor guy

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2D6773C200000578-3271972-image-a-50_1444813868069

I noticed that in tonight's episode. He is really into her. I did notice her looking at him a few times too though.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:50 am

When did they switch seats. I thought that Richie was sitting opposite to her ? Wasn't there a picture with that?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:51 am

iamreal2u wrote:When did they switch seats.  I thought that Richie was sitting opposite to her ?  Wasn't there a picture with that?

Towards the end I noticed they had switched - no explanation for it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine