SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:26 pm

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 11251638_904584389632612_1628519841_n
bacheloretteau It's Richie's last chance to impress Sam! The #BacheloretteAU tonight
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HodanG Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:46 pm

I forgot the source, but one of I think the producers uploaded a picture on their Instagram which was a picture of Richie outside a ten logo (ten headquarters I think)
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:48 pm

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Image37

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Image38
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:36 pm

Sundy wrote:@HEA. Any chance of a slow mo of the promo from the end of last Thursday's teaser with Sam and Richie in the chopper and looking down onto the snowfield. Thanks in advance

i think I do not have this vid in avi to make it sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:39 pm

HEA wrote:
Sundy wrote:@HEA. Any chance of a slow mo of the promo from the end of last Thursday's teaser with Sam and Richie in the chopper and looking down onto the snowfield. Thanks in advance

i think I do not have this vid in avi to make it sad

no probs, thanks anyway, I think I will just need to wing it.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:43 pm

no I want to make it but need to find where is this video on the web
if you can help me, i will make it so Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:34 pm

HEA wrote:

Super star thank you. Its just bugging me that I cant work out where it is. I don't think it matters to the storyboard, but I would just like to work it out.

Top work HEA clapping! clapping! clapping! thumbsup
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:39 pm

If Sam cried during RC letting Richie go and cried her face off watching the episode she lets Richie go I am not sure what I will be doing?

Fetal position? I never like seeing someone being blindsided and broken on TV.
I just hope Richie is okay now and he gets his redemptive love story like Sam.

sad

'I cried for an hour afterwards...' Bachelorette Sam Frost recalls the moment she ejects final third contestant

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3281672/Sam-Frost-recalls-moment-ejects-final-contestant-saying-send-home-shock-people.html#ixzz3p9rMY0QX
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:50 pm

I still think the skiing is around Falls Creek. Here is a link to a helicopter charter service for Falls Creek and Mt Hotham. There is a photo of a chopper with a wide orange stripe across it, which looks similar to the one Richie and Sam are in. can't see all of the chopper though so could be wrong.

http://www.forestair.com.au/falls-creek-welcome/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:57 pm

I'm happy to admit I am wrong but Falls Creek seems so far from Sydney. Its in a whole different state, its in Victoria. I'm trying to match the village, but haven't found anything as yet. I suppose it depends on whether or not we think they would travel to another state for an F3 date? Its possible.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:59 pm

I have the day off work. Just been to the supermarket to stock up on tissues...I say I am not going to watch tonight's episode but I still will be!

Sundy, it does make more sense for it to be in NSW but we couldn't find anything based on the screen caps we had. Who knows -maybe we can pinpoint exactly where it is now with the new video footage.

I think it was only really the fences that suggested it was Falls Creek. Even with the helicopter service, they would still have had to get to Vic first -so does sound like a lot of effort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine