SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:57 am

http://www.pedestrian.tv/news/entertainment/bachelorette-drama-a-nation-mourns-as-sam-guts-ric/514e8b73-d71d-4ad6-ae28-9003cbded678.htm
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:30 am

I think a lot of women are apply to be on the bachelor with the idea that it will be Richie!

I hope Channel 10 doesn't disappoint us.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:06 am

Video (near the end) on The Project where Sash is asked "Who's the next bachelor?" and Sasha and Sam say "Richie!"

I thought it was interesting that this question was asked of Sash (a guy endorsing Richie basically) and the night before on same show (the Project) just before the finale episode aired, Richie was asked if he would be the bachelor.

This is a done deal, imo, unless Richie bails or something strange happens.

Even the hosts call Michael "That Other Guy" (TOG) and I am a broken record at how this season is so similar (not the people) and they say TOG has his sport. Even Sasha said in live-chat when asked Richie or Michael he said Richie and that Michael can find love "away" from the show.

Richie is definitely the guy who girl sign up for Bach Aussie because of HIM more than the show itself. There are soooo many comments on SM (FB especially) of girls saying they are signing up because of him. And people putting out their bananas in tribute to Richie. It's beyond Ben H levels how he is marriage material but also super cool and interesting and quirky and I can see his season being like Art's. He will probably have an affinity to blondes like Art too. hehe. Can't wait!

Video: https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/657477803944755200[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:44 pm

Thanks!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Nothing has been totally official yet or how long do they tend to wait?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:25 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine