SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:29 pm

Hey Natik. Thanks so much for posting these pictures. Maybe I miss your source else an you put your source in. I try to locate gigislate on IG but it does not exist.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:58 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Hey Natik. Thanks so much for posting these pictures.  Maybe I miss your source else an you put your source in.  I try to locate gigislate on IG but it does not exist.

Here it is... https://instagram.com/gigislade/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:50 pm

^^ Thanks Natik. Excellent find.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:55 pm

Wow natik!!! Great find!!! That's wonderful! yes

I was lucky enough to come across something like that during a bachelorette season several years ago, what fun!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:14 pm

What a bummer that they didn't leave Sydney.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:17 pm

They had to be cheap to accomodate Sammy Frost's season hence why they stayed in Sydney laugh out loud laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:49 pm

Given that they rented the Mansion for both seasons and filmed the Bette 4 days after they vacated the mansion, it makes a lot of sense they filmed around Sydney -- just as Sam said in interviews.

With this being their first Bette season and no precedent for success (I think it will be a ratings hit), they would have to have a smaller budget I would guess. Plus, the Bette will be airing likely the week after the finale. I think Bette is their focus and rightly so. They'd want to cash in on the controversy of Blake's season before it is a distant memory.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:55 pm

Sam posted on IG so looks like he's back. Plus, he said he has 46 interviews to do laugh out loud poor him

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:00 am

Yikes, I wonder if he is still in Sydney though....interesting # of interviews, hopefully we get the  videos to see how he composes himself based on the new set of speculations the mags are running with now giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:03 am

Heather and Sam on IG same time.

Tim commented on Sam's IG and liked his IG pic...
Sam liked Tim's IG pic.

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Swsww10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:06 am

Based on these comments on TBAU facebook page, Australia is going to be incredibly upset if Heather is not F1.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/photos/a.486108521461998.1073741828.478928618846655/927567500649429/?type=1&theater
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:58 am

Yes AAL
Clearly as a viewing public, we all find her mesmerising.
I am so heartened that so many women are united in their fondness for her.
Her strong sense of self and lack of affectation are the signs of someone who won't be defined by a man.
She interacts with Sam as an equal, whether they are being silly or serious.
Her reveal at the last SD about not needing to censor herself is very telling because it is the key to why we are enjoying watching her.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė