SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:07 am

romance realist wrote:Yes AAL
Clearly as a viewing public, we all find her mesmerising.
I am so heartened that so many women are united in their fondness for her.
Her strong sense of self and lack of affectation are the signs of someone who won't be defined by a man.
She interacts with Sam as an equal, whether they are being silly or serious.
Her reveal at the last SD about not needing to censor herself is very telling because it is the key to why we are enjoying watching her.

Great first post! 

I have only watched a few seasons but I have never seen a woman on any of the shows who is as open and honest about who she is and what she wants. It sounds like she had a hard start to life and her enthusiasm and positivity is so refreshing. Plus she can laugh at herself, which I personally believe is a very admirable trait.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:28 am

romance realist wrote:Yes AAL
Clearly as a viewing public, we all find her mesmerising.
I am so heartened that so many women are united in their fondness for her.
Her strong sense of self and lack of affectation are the signs of someone who won't be defined by a man.
She interacts with Sam as an equal, whether they are being silly or serious.
Her reveal at the last SD about not needing to censor herself is very telling because it is the key to why we are enjoying watching her.
Welcome1 romance realist!

Spot on first post!
I really wish only the best for her, whether that be Sam or not, Heather undoubtedly will be the best for him (imo).

#TeamHeather all the way!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:33 am

romance realist  welcomebanner  great 1st post! ...
I also like seeing positivity among women, supporting each-other despite their differences.

True ... Heather is fans' favorite (and we can thank her and TPTB/Shine/Ten for that, since they "edited" it good) ... but I'm surprised by some comments - criticism ...
a) that she's too childish  - I might understand what people mean, because she has her moments, but so does Sam, so I don't think she's too childish for him ... still I don't find her behavior childish, but her attitude is of the child's wonder.
b) that she isn't classy - I don't get that one at all - like when and what did she do that wasn't classy?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:39 am

Katiebelle & All
I have only watched a few seasons too, but what started as a weekly dose of trashy fun, has unexpected rewards and watching Heather's character navigate the show with a great sense of fun is one of them. Her white rose date emphasised how impersonal the over cushioned picnics and helicopter rides are. She chooses her own way and her imagination has allowed he to see there are many 'ways' to be in the world. Classiness is a question of 'taste' and so by definition it is narrow. Heather (and many of the other women) are too smart to succumb to this old chestnut.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow natik!!! Great find!!! That's wonderful! yes

I was lucky enough to come across something like that during a bachelorette season several years ago, what fun!

Thank you GA! Glad to be around and help with sleuthing!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:11 am

Shine and their 340 staff are all on linked in. Could be a good source for names etc

Last edited by Sundy on Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:21 am

Could the winner of The Bachelor have been spotted on the northern beaches?
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/news/the-bachelor-sam-wood-takes-lana-for-a-solo-date-around-the-northern-beaches/story-fngr8gwi-1227508040887

Sam Wood was seen pashing brunette beauty Lana Jeans-Fellows – one of the show’s “impostors” who has just been added to the mix of girls vying for his attention – on a luxury yacht as part of a date in Manly.

Despite the film crew looking over them, the couple got romantic during the date, which will be screened tonight.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:25 am

Wow Natik, great findings! I'm impressed!  bowdown
Welcome1 Romance Realist, I agree with every word in your analysis of Heather. #TeamHeather forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:25 pm

No idea if it`s a coincidence but I´m checking out regularly the follower list on IG. Funny thing is after the weekend Lana and Sam both started following this IG account https://instagram.com/mamamiaaus/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:38 pm

natik wrote:No idea if it`s a coincidence but I´m checking out regularly the follower list on IG. Funny thing is after the weekend Lana and Sam both started following this IG account https://instagram.com/mamamiaaus/
Sam didn't recently start following this account. I've been watching his following list the past couple days and he's been following that account for awhile now.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:43 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Sam didn't recently start following this account. I've been watching his following list the past couple days and he's been following that account for awhile now.

Thank you. Good to know. I didn`t saw it before on his list. But I´m pretty sure Lana didn`t had it on her list as of now.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:06 pm

A lot of the girls follow that account (Heather included). It's because Rosie recaps the episodes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė