SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:20 pm

TV weeks new mag with a pic of Sam and Sarah with the quote "our baby plans" cantstopl

https://instagram.com/p/7Tpc6QFHJL/

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:14 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:TV weeks new mag with a pic of Sam and Sarah with the quote "our baby plans" cantstopl

https://instagram.com/p/7Tpc6QFHJL/

Hilarious! That`s gonna be the second baby with the second woman. Great for Sam he sure does not waste time Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 3806527698 rofl

On another note. Food for thoughts, are we sure that there is going to be or was a F4 photoshoot?! When is the date it should be out? I guess on Thursday, right?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:20 pm

ElonM wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 11887095_347039795466609_2013216693_n
Regram from @thebachelorau. Love seeing @samjameswood put the girls through their paces Woodshed style. We know those bags all too well #atthewoodshed.
@thewoodshed

Hmmm, Sam posting a pic of Lana and Sarah on his business page... very interesting! Great spotting Elon!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:51 pm

^ Sam seems to be doing a lot that is relating to Lana. Even having himself filmed while watching his SD with Lana.

Forget the edit, I am not enjoying how Sam seems to be enjoying talking about/behaving post-show. It's all great for misleading but it comes across as attention-seeking and disingenuous, imo.

I feel bad for whomever his F1 is and hopefully they are fully aware that Sam is just playing games in the media (or so I hope).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Sam seems to be doing a lot that is relating to Lana. Even having himself filmed while watching his SD with Lana.
I feel bad for whomever his F1 is and hopefully they are fully aware that Sam is just playing games in the media (or so I hope).

Ok so Snez does not follows Lana on IG. At the same time he is posting a pic with Lana a supposed F2 on his business account. He also posted a pic with all this hashtags like "mysmile..." and "it`s gonna be a good day" stuff on the same day when Lana entered the show. And since when is he into yoga? Did I missed that part? Did he mentioned that before the show started or during the show that he likes yoga?

I mean if Snez is F1 and he posted it today, he is SO in love with her. He sure likes to tip on her toes. Cause it seems to me like Snez is pissed off at Lana. I have a feeling that Lana is to her like a red flag. IMO

Last edited by natik on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:12 pm

natik wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ Sam seems to be doing a lot that is relating to Lana. Even having himself filmed while watching his SD with Lana.

Ok so Snez does not follows Lana on IG. At the same time he is posting a pic with Lana a supposed F2 on his business account. He also posted a pic with all this hashtags like "mysmile..." and "it`s gonna be a good day" stuff on the same day when Lana entered the show. And since when is he into yoga? Did I missed that part? Did he mentioned that before the show started or during the show that he likes yoga?

I mean if Snez is F1 and he posted it today, he is SO in love with her. He sure likes to tip on her toes. Cause it seems to me like Snez is pissed off at Lana.
This is why I find how Sam has been post-show to be disingenuous. There is misdirecting and misleading but he has been in interviews all excited to talk about Snez and then Heather, and now even more with Lana.

I understand playing the game, but I feel bad for his F1, even if it is Lana. No wonder she said in the magazine it is difficult for her to watch Sam. I guess if she is F1 her only consolation is that she came later on so everything else was before her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:30 pm

We don't even know if he runs that woodshed IG and it doesn't even sound like he does imo.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
This is why I find how Sam has been post-show to be disingenuous. There is misdirecting and misleading but he has been in interviews all excited to talk about Snez and then Heather, and now even more with Lana.

I don`t find it misleading at all if Lana is F1. Actually it all makes sense to me. Talking about Snez in a very good light is damage control. I mean he hardly would say "oh no Snez sucks". Especially if he dragged her to the F2 position. He needs to play it down in interviews in terms of his F1 to not make it too obvious. And I think Lana would understand. She certainly has no problem with Snez. With Heather he seems on good terms. He likes her a lot as a good friend. Heather is also friends with Lana so no bad blood there. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:42 pm

It makes lots of sense to me too if Lana is F1.
In fact, it only makes sense to me if Lana is F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:19 pm

I'm looking forward to this being all over with just so we can understand and make any sense of what they were thinking as far as edit.

It is really strange to promote a F4 right out of the gate like they did with Heather.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:29 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3224559/The-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-questions-relationship-Heather-Maltman-ahead-finale.html

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:33 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3224559/The-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-questions-relationship-Heather-Maltman-ahead-finale.html
They are using Sam's exact same words he used on his 1st date with Heather (superhero date) and pre-kiss.

It is an interesting edit to be sure... perhaps it just goes full circle. Strange they focused so much on it though since Sam was the one pushing Heather to be more girly with herself and her feelings and on their 2nd date she certainly was much more so only to arrive back at point A of friendship but with Heather falling in love with him so heartbreak for her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė