SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sparkler Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:10 am

TrishB wrote:Have not been able to finish AP...my internet was slow (I watch these on City TV online). Just saw Jared's part...he was very serious and IMO, did not let the "Hosts" get out of hand with him, and take his interview as a joke...good for him, I really like Jared :cutesmile!: At the same time, I do not think much is going on with Ashley I and him, but I am pretty sure he is a gentleman to her.  
Now I see why NIck P is looking much better on my screen, he def had a nose job...I never was a fan of his, but I am pleasantly surprised by how he is handling things on this show.  I read that he may be with Sam? If that makes him happy, go for it! Lets hope she is worthy and does not lead you on, etc etc
JS has a very dry sense of humour, and I truly enjoyed her partnership with Ed on Bach Pad...they were brilliant together! I know she made a long-lasting friendship with Ed and Chris B as a result...and I know she is Nick V's friend also...there must be something great about her, If that is the case.  I think she puts on a show on TV about being this mean b***h, But I still do not get why they would ask her on this season??
Dying to see the other half of AP and how Jen M was told to leave the show while Sam was there...still do not like anything about Sam...
BTW, I think there is an error on the thread's title? It s/b Season 2, not 3, LOL!  giggling

to answer your question of why JS was brought on, I thought it was strictly to stir the pot

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder if she thought she wasn't suppose to be text messaging and thought she'd be in trouble. One lie leads to another.

Sam actually said something like that in the CH after show.

Now I dont think she is guilty as it's made out to be. I think it was probably 75% Joe's fault. She ignored the signs cause she liked Joe and she wanted fame. She told him what to say, cause she thought it was just about text messaging beforehand, which should not really be a big deal. (Why are they making a big deal about them text messaging beforehand? It just seems like a bunch of petty nothingness if you don't know what's already happened.) Then later she realized that Joe may actually be a bad guy. Besides, could anyone ever imagine that Joe would try something that bad to stick around? You couldnt predict that ahead of time.

And yeah, she was talking to two love interests at the same time, which is normal for some people.

Joe is a bad guy too, but I don't think what he did was as terrible as it's made out to be. He shouldnt have done it, but it was only one night, he told a few lies, and the next day he changed his mind. That happens a lot to many people of both sexes. It was really Juelia's incessant whining and Tanner's instigation that kept things going, because they think she ought to be an exception.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:22 am

Subro wrote:I kept waiting for Host Jenny to finally nail Samantha on the lame comment she kept repeating about "If only she had known what had transpired between Juelia and Joe."  What a CROCK!  Jade and Juelia sat her down and TRIED to tell her and she cut them off!  She had NO desire to know what had gone on before she got there because all she cared about was carrying out her plan to hook up with Joe and then Nick when he got there.  Unfortunately for her by the time Nick got there suspicions about her were rampant and if she had left Joe to go out with Nick it would have confirmed the worst about her....which by this point in time HAS been confirmed.

And then instead of "falling on her sword" tonight on the after show...she tries to manipulate sympathy for herself..."I've received so much hate mail and my life has been threatened."  Hey Samantha, that may have worked for Kaitlyn Bristow as the bachelorette, but you are NO leading lady.

She doesnt care about Juelia. I also think that maybe Samantha assumed it couldnt be that big of a deal, cause the relationship they had (Juelia and Joe) hadnt lasted that long, and Juelia gave Sam permission ahead of time (according to Sam in the after show with CH).

After she finally realizes that this actually is a really big deal (to the others), she decided to dump Joe. I also think she is more attracted to Nick and needed to be available for him.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:27 am

Juelia said on the Twitter that that permission conversation never took place. Not sure who to believe, since Juelia seems to suffer from selective and often times inaccurate memory, but even if they did have a conversation, I doubt it went quite as Sam described.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:39 am

welcomeyall Subro!

mindless wrote:
Seabear wrote:Did you all notice the lack of interaction between Ashley and Jared at the end. Interesting.

Yes. Awkward. There is no way things ended well between them. He was so somber.

It's as if it's Jared's fault he isn't interested in her. She's a piece of work. If she thinks writing a letter and sex will make it all better, she has a long way to go before she gets to the maturity stage in her life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:45 am

What I gathered from this clusterf**k is that Samantha went to Juelia AFTER she had her date with Joe and told her about the "amazing" (gag) chemistry the two of them had, and asked her if she would "mind" if she pursued a relationship with him.  I'm not really a fan of Juelia's, but what is the girl supposed to do/say after the horse is already out of the barn?  What Samantha didn't do (which she should have, and which she obviously realizes was her big mistake, because she refuses to cop to it and keeps changing the subject every time the point is raised) is listen to what Juelia had to say about Joe, and how he led her on BEFORE Sam's arrival, which Juelia and Jade tried to tell her when she first got there, as someone already stated; she very haughtily dismissed that convo as beneath her.  That's why I think that her supposed "niceness" is all an act, and deep down she's probably a conceited biotch who thinks she's better than the rest of them.  At least Joe, who's a tool with anger issues, was willing to do a total mea culpa;  Sam is too "entitled" to do that, and thinks she can continue to obfuscate her way out of this, while embarking on her self pitying "I'm being bullied" tour in order to garner some sympathy because everyone's so mean to her now.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:04 am

I have been behind with all of the social media, but what exactly is the relationship between Ashley I. and Jared like post-show? Are they civil on twitter? Don't have the patience to investigate.

Last night's show was pretty weird.
-He sported a blank expression on his face when "window boxed" during his clips-fest of scenes with Ash. Then he *disappeared* the very moment she was shown crying.
-Both have spoken VERY favorably about each other in their sit-downs (with Ash's done a few weeks ago), describing each other as "sweet"... and Ash even commenting on his emotional "inner beauty"
-Although the main show ended with the "to be continued" regarding whether Jared would "fantasy suite" with her, we still got a preview clip of him accepting Mister Harrison's card request.
-The couple scored highly with fans polls
-Over the end credits, he and Ash avoided looking at each other when they were all socializing.

It probably went either way...
a.) they broke up abruptly, but are OK with it
b.) they are a successful couple but agreed with Harrison & Co. to keep it hidden like some leads and their F1s have to keep their relationships hidden. This could account not looking at each other when close to each other to avoid any "reveal".

NOW... I hope you folks have patience with me here. I am only SPEC-U-LATING here and MEAN NO HARM!

I can't erase this goofy feeling that Ashley is not the only "virgin". Not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that! (Some of us didn't "lose it" until we were much older than these contestants.)

Jared seems ssssoooooooo shy around women (in general) on screen. With Kaitlyn, he looked very stiff and composed. Then again, his dates were very chaste and carefully controlled... with a carriage ride, a helicopter, a candle lit dinner at the Met, rose pedal bed make-outs fully clothed and in FULL focus camera-wise (as if he is trying to get over some "inhibitions"). He also looked nervous with Clare, since she is obviously more "experienced" in her manner, and I wonder if that aerial "stunt" was a way of "relaxing" him... like the way they used bunjee jumping in past seasons to "strike up the chemistry connection".

It also tickled me that Kaitlyn actually asked BEN last season if HE was a virgin and he told her "no".

He is The Bachelor and not Jared.

Don't get me wrong. It is quite possible that Jared has planted the flag of Mt. Olympus on many-a-good-wuman... and WHO AM I TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!  giggling Yet he seems more comfortable around the guys, like a high school student at his first prom.

Maybe Jared has had plenty of experience, but his last girlfriend freaked him a little with the blindfold and handcuffs. After all, Ashley is ONE STRONG-MINDED WOMAN and it pays to be careful.

Now... Ashley...

I have never seen a contestant so blatantly HONEST on screen about every feeling and description of herself. She is NOT ashamed of being a VIRGIN! She also feels that Jared is THE ONE to open her flowers. (The editors just HAD to show us that cute "time lapse" photography, y'know.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:19 am

^^^ response to JBF

Whatever went down they are OK with it. IMO of course. They were definitely hanging out together with Tenley last night so there is no way they are awkward or have fallen out. Good for them.

They were told to avoid each other since their storyline has not wrapped up on the show. Pretty sure that Jared was also encouraged to attempt a Poker face (as have all the contestants whose story is still unfolding).

Oh and I completely got the same vibe as you about Jareds lack of experience. It just came to me last night when he said something about it. So cute.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:21 am

It seems to me that they broke up. Jared looks less than thrilled around Ashley I. although I agree he seems awkward around women. I like your in depth analyais of Jared around women JBF. I think Jared just may not want to hurt these women, is probably not used to so much attention from women and is awkward. But he does not look too enamoured around Ashley I. He seems to like extroverted women (maybe to compensate for his awkwardness?) such as Kaitlyn and he seemed to want the date with JS had Ashley not hijacked him.

One final thing, on the aftershow, Ashley I said to JS "you've never seen me cry" and JS contradicted her. I am assuming Ashely's next cry in the final days is when Jared dumped her (yet again) for good this time.

Last edited by sparkler on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:23 am

Don't get me wrong. I am sure Jared has been "around the block". He just seems... well, conservative.

Ben the Bachelor is pretty conservative too, reminding me of Sean Lowe.

NOW... don't get me started on how the Kirk-Carly and Jade-Tanner Fantasy Suite Sagas "feel" like a precursor to Jared & Ashley.

Kirky Kirk and Carly trumpet to us EVERYTHING they plan to do! Kirky has to convince himself "it isn't too soon". He has to be completely over Kaitlyn... or whatever her name was.

Tanner tells Jade "I am skeeeered", but all it all works out.

Allow your fellow twosomes to show the shy ones "how it is done".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:27 am

I doubt Jared is a virgin for the simple reason that, with this show, you just know the producers would have made that his story line during Kaitlyn's season if he was one. :yes:

But I also don't think he is a "player", constantly trying to get into women's pants, and perhaps has only slept with one or two girlfriends in the past.

Last edited by ironcat on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:31 am

I was just thinking that her attraction to Joe and her quest for fame were more important to her than Juelia. That's when she shuts it down when she says she was on Cloud 9, cause she actually liked Joe. She knew the relationship between Juelia and Joe was short, and Joe had just finished telling her that he wasnt into Juelia.

She probably also assumed that whatever may have happened before she got there, it couldnt have been THAT bad. Who would ever assume anyone would do the terrible things Joe had done? She told him to do whatever, but that probably doesnt include committing evil acts.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9