SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:47 pm

I don't know if it was posted before - radio interview (don't know which station) - from last week
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

she is most straight honest here and not so "cheerful" regarding her relationship with Sam - IMO  (or am I just adding my own feelings?) ... saying she found a friend *while on the show* and a partner *while on the show*

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

neverforget - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Yea, definitely sounds abit more downbeat for Heather. Maybe she needed her morning latte! Smiley

I do think this is a great interview though. She is SO good at handling the media. I find it reassuring that she is a woman who can look after herself. And the hosts on this show really do genuinely like her (like the rest of us). I think she's defo F4, I've given up hope. She made Season 3 watchable IMHO, thank you Heather, for being YOU.
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:37 pm

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:Yea, definitely sounds abit more downbeat for Heather. Maybe she needed her morning latte! Smiley

I do think this is a great interview though. She is SO good at handling the media. I find it reassuring that she is a woman who can look after herself. And the hosts on this show really do genuinely like her (like the rest of us). I think she's defo F4, I've given up hope. She made Season 3 watchable IMHO, thank you Heather, for being YOU.

I totally agree - not sure I am going to watch the rest of the season. Heather and Sam MADE this season….nothing else compares for me.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:06 pm

Heather seems to be in a good place.  She laughs a lot, still speaks highly of Sam and has moved forward despite the outcome. Sounds as if the slip up was a frankenbite [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forever

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:58 pm

HELLO!  
I will not give up until I see it with my own eyes!! And in case it does happens, I will absolutely stop watching because for me it was about the love story I am seeing, and if it is not there it means they fooled me badly and I won't be happy affraid hissyfit :fanningfan :tissuebox hissyfit

Anyways… another possible theory…
What if ...that Yacuzzi date with Snezana happened on the family visit day?…Day have a lot of time so... Maybe because they could not be seen around,  she took him into a Spa for a day treat!  
I remember on the Bachelor France the girl F2 invited the bachelor to a SPA, and had a very hot date with him while his F1 was hidden behind a very well edited "friend zone"  In fact, that season I was totally  surprised when the girl won!

Well, you never know with this show!!  They are going to find a way to trick you! …

handwave
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Is it just me or have we had fewer variations on the ad this week and more still shots?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Thank you for posting that interview, HGL.

Definitely is Heather clarifying that all her statements in the media are based on her while on the show. It would make sense that they would be since she has been talking about the show while she is still on it.

Heather also gives it away, imo, that she said she felt a vibe and that watching it back and watching Sam's ITM's she is glad she was accurate on her instincts. That says to me that there was a reason Heather had her leg up and distancing herself from Sam. Deep down, she probably had major doubts about Sam and his feelings toward her (despite his reassurances). She strikes me as the type who is tuned into others and can read them well.

Also, based on the previews for the next episodes Heather seems to have physically distanced herself even more since her 2nd single date. Likely self-protection... not to mention she was physically not dressing girly anymore and if anything, seemed in that photo more like a mate having beer with a mate.

I still think Heather was blindsided though. It was probably hindsight and watching it back that made her go "Ahhh, so that's why I felt that vibe/doubt". The bubble is a powerful thing and forces one not to follow one's instincts as much (or rather, doubt those instincts) since there are multiple women and one has to just "trust". So while Heather trusted, I am sure that now she sees that it was in vain.

Like others have said, Heather made the show for me. It's why I watched. I was never TeamSam and will always be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Babyblue85 Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:25 pm

Yeah I totally agree AAL. I only started watching it because of the Sam and Heather dynamic. If she leaves then I won't watch it anymore. I think she is one of a kind and that is something special so it will be his loss. I still ship them and I won't abandon ship even if the ship is taking in water. Just need to start pailing it out with buckets of hope till the end.

Babyblue85

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Still Team Heather Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:18 pm

Hi Everyone,
I've been following this thread closely all season, and decided to join in and say hello. I am very much team heather. I think she has conducted herself wonderfully on the show, in the media interviews and is such fun to watch. I am very interested to see these coming two episodes as I cannot imagine what could happen for Heather to be going home. I still hold out hope that she stays and its edited like this to create doubt. If Heather does go, I get the feeling Lana will be F1.
Thanks for letting me join in!

Still Team Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:28 pm

Hi Still Team Heather - Welcome and love your username! Smiley

Thanks HGL for the radio interview link!

Whilst I will remain in the bubble until/unless it's burst, I agree that Heather sounds great in the interview (as always), but less upbeat about it all. For some reason, when Heather says this bit it makes me feel doubtful:
"Do you know what's actually been incredible is hearing back HIS interviews about us girls, that's the part that I found quite interesting... (have left a bit out here) it's actually really reassuring that I'm not cray-cray, you know?"

To me that doesn't sound like the dialogue of an F1, it sounds like the dialogue of someone who left and is looking for reassurance, watching the show back, that they made the right choice to leave or haven't lost out by not getting a rose - going back through the cues and their thoughts and looking for reassurance that it wasn't meant to be.

But still in the bubble for now ... !!!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:36 pm

I'm enjoying what could be my final Heather day. What's your favourite Heather moment.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again