SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 61 of 61 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 59, 60, 61

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:26 pm

It's lovely to see Heather with her father figure for sure!
And IA, Heather looks really happy! It's great to see yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

neverforget - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:07 pm

Haven't updated in a while... just a few things:

Heather did fantastic as co-host on aftershow for I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Australia which they filmed in South Africa (Laurina placed third).

She is still with Alex and doing fantastic.

Heather did a PSA for anti-bullying and telling her own story. It's a continuation from her work as a youth for helping young teens and those who are at risk and homeless (ambassador for the organization she attended the function last year to raise money and awareness).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:08 pm

Here's part of Heather's story for bullying awareness. A video clip here... Brings tears to my eyes and thankful she has found a happy and healthy place and people in her life.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Good gosh, that's sad. sad I'm glad to hear she is doing fantastic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71463

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:51 am

She has just broken up with him, what bad timing for us!

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:58 am

Bad timing indeed. When I read a couple of days ago she had broken up with him I immediately thought what a bummer as I would have loved if she was the bachelorette. But I don't think it would change anything as Heather always said she didn't want to do it. Darn. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:04 am

Not crazy about the joke, but too bad. They looked good together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71463

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:55 am

AEF wrote:Is Heather still appearing on Studio 10? Both Heather and Georgia very articulate and funny last night on Family Feud.
I am not sure... I think she has on and off but not regularly. She was great of Family Feud yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:00 am

Former Bachelor star Heather Maltman lands new radio gig
BACHELOR star Heather Maltman has a new job.
The bubbly personality has been announced as the co-host of the new Sea FM breakfast radio show on the Gold Coast alongside Dan Anstey and former rugby league player, Ben Hannant.
Since missing out on capturing Sam Wood’s heart on season three of The Bachelor, Maltman has dabbled in both radio and TV, appearing on Studio 10 and The Project as well as hosting the national Summer Breakfast radio show on the HIT network with Osher Gunsberg.
The Heather, Dan and Ben Show will fill the void left by Paul Gale and Charli Robinson who hosted the Sea FM breakfast show together for five years before announcing their departure in September.
And FYI Heather Maltman’s won’t be the only reality TV star in the building when she starts on air.
Bella Frizza, who was a contestant on the most recent series of Channel Nine’s Married At First Sight, hosts the afternoon shift on Sea FM.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 61 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 59, 60, 61

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again