SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:23 pm

I definitely think Heather goes tonight.
I think that TPTB didn't realize just how much of a fan favourite she would be and now have to prep the audience for the shock departure.

If anything, based on Sam's interviews post-show and even him posting that pic with food in his mouth like Heather, he has supported and defended Heather even post-show as being genuine and said that was the only rumour that bothered him.

So if Sam chose to let Heather go at F4, then he chose to not drag her all the way to F2 and this aligns with him still being supportive of her post-show.

I think he already knew at that point of F5 who he likely wanted at F1 and anyone else he would have to lead on and they would just be collateral damage (which he didn't want Heather to be).

As much as I am not a fan of Sam, letting Heather go at F4 is still Sam treating Heather with more respect and kindness than any of the other F3 girls and yes I include his F1 in all F3 because:
... if F1 is Snez, then Sam's IG pics about having a huge smile on his face when Lana came on the show and then watching his first single date with Lana and getting that recorded was all just to highlight someone he didn't choose because he is more concerned with hiding his F1 and enjoying the ride than protecting that relationship. It is just unnecessary to do all those things at the end of the day, imo. Especially if one chose a single mum and child.
... if Lana is F1, then Sam dragged a single mum to F3.

Either way, imo, Heather got the better treatment and is better off. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

neverforget - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by lozzatron Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:32 pm

see2love wrote:

Someone goes tonight, There are screen caps of all the girls after tonight except Heather

To be honest I'm not putting much stock in the screen caps anymore.  I know "they never lie" but the editing has been so disjointed lately it wouldn't surprise me if they have all this extra date footage that could have ended up in the preview at the start of the year but was edited out of the episode. Last night they show Snez walking to their date destination with Sam...next scene she's wearing a completely different outfit for them just to sit down and talk. For all we know the spa scene happened in between that. All the girls were shown doing some kind of activity with Sam and then moving to their generic couch but with Sarah all we saw was the couch chat. They're editing out a lot of stuff...entire scenes.

I'm still pretty certain Heather will go tonight but that's mostly to do with the changes in body language (that they chose to show at least) and the edit. Nothing to do with the screen caps - and they were what I was following originally. I'm not ignoring them due to wishful thinking (I've already come to peace with Heather most likely leaving tonight) - but because the disjointed editing has become so obvious lately I don't think we can be 100% sure that any of the scenes we saw in the opening preview were shot at a time that's yet to happen.

Last edited by lozzatron on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added quote)

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:42 pm

Yeah, it's looking pretty obvious now that Heather goes, but I was also surprised they inserted that clip of her crying in the promo. It's too obvious. I'd totally given up hope before I saw that.

And I agree that Sam's the one putting Heather in the friend zone. It's not like he's even trying to get close to her, so what is she supposed to do?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Sam goes from mesmerized to friendzone in a flash.
I literally have to come up with positive reasons that Sam lets Heather go at F4.
I would love to be shocked and have Heather as F1.
I saw her edit as F1 but Sam is all "friendzone, friendzone" and he has no excuse but himself for that. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceMonkeyMafia Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:02 pm

Sarah's screen cap has Sam dressed like he does for a rose ceremony rather than a date. I didn't think at this point they had any more one on one time before rose ceremonies so that made me wonder if that was still to come or past, I haven't paid enough attention to all of Sarah's dresses. Clutching at straws maybe but it didn't seem to fit anywhere else.

SpaceMonkeyMafia

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm

I checked all of Sarah's RC dresses from the galleries last week and she definitely didn't wear that dress to any previous RC. So unless they decide to have a CP after the HTD's, I'm afraid I've run out of explanations.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:46 pm

Here's why I am with it currently:

I'm expecting Heather to go tonight and while disappointing because I wanted to see things work out for her I've more than come to terms and am at peace with it.

However, if anyone still does have a bit of hope (for the rest of the day at least) I wouldn't be letting anyone crush it or talk you out of it. It's been extremely obviously lately that we see very little of the total footage, and that which we do see is strategically chosen and manipulated to lead the viewers any way they want (whether that's misdirection, creating rivalries that don't really exist for entertainment, editing complete scenes out, etc). Very little of what we actually see is authentic or a true representation of events so really nobody's analysis of the footage we've seen is any more "right" than anyone else's.

I'm expecting Heather to leave but I don't think it's beyond possibility that they'll pull a swifty on us either. After how disjointed the edit has been lately I think I'd be silly to take anything at face value and not keep an open mind.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:03 pm

^^ ITA with you lozzatron on all accounts.

Though I think these days, with reality TV teasers/previews, producers don't seem to play too 'clever', usually giving a pretty clear clue as to what the episode is going to be about - sort of 'catering to the masses' rather than trying to be sneaky and interesting with their teasers, but will remain in the bubble until/unless it's burst!

I felt so sad for Heather last night, but totally own that I might be just projecting this - it seems like the fear of HTD has been creeping up on her more and more, and what looked like such intense fear in her eyes when she was talking both to camera and to Sam about her fear of HTD's - to me it would totally explain her shutting down bit by bit of the last couple of episodes, the closer the HTD's got. Heartbreaking to watch, almost like her light has faded so much the more the family issue becomes present, as though it's drained with her self confidence, where beforehand she was shining so brightly.
I think it was AAL observed something similar recently - like Heather has been retracting back into her shell. I found it a really difficult ep to watch! Upset

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:18 pm

With all my respect to those Snezana fans.

I know what I am about to write might not be well taken but this is an open forum and it is just my opinion.
If Sam ends up with Snezana as his F1, I would be very surprise and also disappointed of his choice because:
As a mother myself I would have never considered leaving my 9 year old daughter, not even with my mom for 3 months!! AND WHAT FOR ? All to go to the other side of the country for "A remote chance to find love" no no stupid
Go into a show where you have to compete with 25 other women ( younger and without kids ) for just ONE SINGLE MAN that I don't even know if I would like? What are the chances! stupid

She is without a doubt an attractive woman that most likely would not have any problem at all to find men in her own town if she wanted to !! Do you have a doubt??no no

So… I find hard to believe she went to the show to find "LOVE" that doesn't make any sense.!
And I do think that knowing she is a very attractive woman on her age, she wanted to see how she could compare to younger women, or… something like that question

So.. if Sam is looking for a smart woman, and a perfect mom for his future children… I could question his choice! I am not saying she is not a good mom, don't get me wrong!… but I do believe that if her absolute priority in life would be her daughter's well being, she would have never considered going into such show question
Again.. is my opinion and everyone is different! yes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:26 pm

I don't know what I think right now about Heather leaving tonight. I will miss her enormously and she was so vulnerable talking about HTD. I can't make my mind up if I see letting her go being a favor(=not dragging her along any more if he doesn't feel it) or a punishment to put her through a HTD with all her anxiety just to dump her. (=I met your family and that was the nail in the coffin) I know that the lead needs to bring contestants along....but I feel very protective over Heather. Redfacemad

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:31 pm

Will post in media thread but in Ok Mag Heather talks about how she told Sam not to take her to HTDS unless he was certain of her and that if he did and let her go after that she would be 100% heartbroken.

Definitely seems like she will be blindsided.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Will post in media thread but in Ok Mag Heather talks about how she told Sam not to take her to HTDS unless he was certain of her and that if he did and let her go after that she would be 100% heartbroken.

Definitely seems like she will be blindsided.

Oh no, then it's even worse. neverforget - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 24 2292733854 :angryemotion And those editors highlighting this sad love story make me go :headbanging JMangryO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again