SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 28 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:24 am

I read an article before that said Sam tried to jump the fence and that's when scary mentor guy made that comment?? All weird, if you ask me.

Here it is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

neverforget - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:39 am

Quane. Don't worry I will own the Douch bag comment. No reflection on you
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Rbulley Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Welcome1 Rbulley
Thankyou...pleasure to be here :cutesmile!:

Rbulley

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:00 am

What does Heather's mentor say just before the commentator says "to the most intense grillings"

something like "what's you attraction..."? (in the dinning/living room)

BTW, JMO, I like Heather's mentor - whoever he is (and i apologize for the assumption that he was her stepdad, but I'm still curious if he is connected to Jazz)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'Family is a very scary thing for me,' she told the publication.

'I explained to Sam how intense and scared I was about opening up about my family and said if he wasn't entirely sure about me, that hometown dates were something I didn't want to do.'

The hopeful has kept tight lipped about her relationship with her mother, and her father passed away when she was sadly passed away after she turned 18.

Heather, who denied accusations last month that she was a paid actress on the show, said 'If he was to send me home after that, it'd be 100 per cent heartbreaking.'
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rbulley Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:03 am

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:If Heather's HTD is shown last on the episode then it will be done so purposefully to keep people wondering.

Not sure what to wonder about when the HTD promo says "The end you won't see coming" and a s/cap of Heather crying is put with these words.

Rolling Eyes hmmm

Yes, very strange considering most people on social media are saying that Heather is going tonight.

Heather's tears happen in daylight so they must happen before the visit to the farm

Rbulley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:03 am

Ha! That s/cap of Heather's mentor's face.
He is not feeling Sam at all!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:04 am

I think it's just her tearing up about her family situation and the fear of what she never experienced before (it was written in another DM aricle... but right now i have a problem finding it)

About "the mentor" ... no, not feeling Sam ... and I'm sure the edit will make it look like things were all fine at the end and it turned out to be a positive thing ... but I actually think that the man has a good radar ... otherwise why all those questions.
Also if Sam answers honestly ... the man would know where Heather stands ... so I don't think Sam gave a straight-forward answer as he usually likes to pride himself for.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:18 am

'It'd be 100% heartbreaking!' The Bachelor's Heather Maltman says she would be devastated if Sam Wood sent her packing after home visits

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:25 am

So, can anyone understand what the man is asking Sam in the above video. It's right after Snezana's brother (or some relative) and then we see the man ask a question (that I can't hear clearly) and Sam and Heather look at him a bit surprised ... the man has a grin on his face (not sure what that's all about... challenging much?)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:58 am

So, can anyone understand what the man is asking Sam in the above video. It's right after Snezana's brother (or some relative) and then we see the man ask a question (that I can't hear clearly) and Sam and Heather look at him a bit surprised ... the man has a grin on his face (not sure what that's all about... challenging much?) wrote:

HGL he says "So what was your attraction to doing all of this"

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:07 am

Why no preview with Heather? Is there still time to publish one before the episode airs? So far we have seen 1 minute with Lana and Sarah each and 2 minutes with Snez.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:11 am

They have been spacing them apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 61 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again