SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:21 am

AnotherHeatherFan wrote:Must say I have been watching these forum since I first started watching the bachelor this year and it's all cause of Heather so thought I would finally come out and say hello everyone, this is going to be a hard one to watch but still Team Heather until the very end!
Welcomeparty! AnotherHeatherFan!! So great to have you join us! So many of us have watched this show because of Heather and yes... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:23 am

🎆 yeah, let's enjoy seeing "our girl" ... a wonder-woman ... goteam

AnotherHeatherFan (AHF) :Welcome among the wild cats

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:26 am

Tessa (who loves Heather) just liked an IG pic that says "Break her heart and I will break your legs"....

Not so subtle if this is about Heather...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:32 am

Tessa made her account private again recently, she had it open yesterday.
I want this game to be over and the real life to begin... to breath some fresh air ... and watch some good movies, I wouldn't mind with heather staring/directing.

Finally ... it works again Twitter I mean... so let's see the support:

Mark Geyer ‏@markMGgeyer 33 minutes ago (source)
.Not watching if she goes RT @DailyMailAU: Expect tears from Heather on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tonight

Jodi McAlister ‏@JodiMcA 3 minutes ago (source)
Heather has such a romance novel heroine background. (100% would read a romance novel based on her, lovely authors!) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jodi McAlister ‏@JodiMcA 3 minutes ago
Heather has a trusty male mentor/father figure that helped her raise troubled horses. WRITE THE BOOK SOMEONE. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- i think heather is already writing her book.

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:38 am

Daily Mail Australia ‏@DailyMailAU 35m35 minutes ago
Expect tears from Heather on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tonight [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:39 am

Good tweet... giggling

‏@nikietee 2m2 minutes ago
Yes Heather please do hug the crap out of him [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:40 am

brave princess. ‏@AussyAngel 2m2 minutes ago
I ship ham like FedEx. Sam, if you don't choose her, I will lose my poop. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:45 am

Sam if you don't choose Heather tonight, I think you better go into hiding. I am sure tomorrow you will be skinned alive virtually... Thankyou - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 30 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:51 am

Osher Günsberg
‏@oshergunsberg
The Family I've picked for myself.
Boom right in the heart.

@oshergunsberg
Warwick is going to protect Heather like a wild beast in a Nat Geo doco.

@oshergunsberg
"A comfort zone is just a prison of our own making"
This guy is a beast.
I love him.

‏@oshergunsberg
Warwick IS the Australian Bruce Wayne.

@oshergunsberg
Having this guy in your life instead of an absent Dad would be incredible.
(something in my eye*)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‏@oshergunsberg
"You don't have to be blood to be family. Never forget that."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@oshergunsberg
Warwick is trending Australia-wide.

@oshergunsberg
So, Warwick is trending No.1 nationally.
Who's brave enough to tell him what Twitter is?

‏@oshergunsberg 2m2 minutes ago

WWWD?

(WHAT WOULD WARWICK DO?)

Ollie McCormack ‏@OllieMcCormack
I LOVE HEATHER [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  "You don't need to be blood to be family". So touching.

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:18 am; edited 2 times in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:07 am

Brooke ‏@brookey167 1m1 minute ago
Honestly can we please end this thing now and start planning the wedding [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @TheBachelorAU

Ira McGuire. ‏@ira_mcguire 1m1 minute ago
Heather and Warwick are a species above Bachie. Would never work out. Heather for Bachelorette II [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:28 am

i can't watch it....I just can't. Was it ok? Was Heather amazing? I don't think we will ever see someone like her again. She makes the other girls look so monotone IMO. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 100%
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:34 am

dan debuf ‏@dandebuf
has australia known a national sweetheart of this calibre since MAGGIE DOYLE?

Heather and Sam are both on Dan & Maz tomorrow - Nina should be too, but I don't know how&when tomorrow

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again