SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by ideas_ideas Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:23 am

^^ another bubble dweller here. Waiting and watching, head out of the clouds now thanks to all the clever sleuthers here. But still in the bubble nonetheless unless/until it is firmly burst! Smiley

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Hbomb Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:32 am

I think the producers (and Sam) are in for it come Thursday! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] movement is strong (she is 53% in the poll!!!!!) ... it was because of the editing people actually care the most for Heathers feelings because we saw her deal with the constant bitching in the beginning... the friend zone scenario... one thing I have noticed since Lana is the HUGE turn around in media focus... I think there has been a bit of a panic by bachelorAU with Heathers growing popularity because all of a sudden we are bombarded with Heather is a fake, she's a decoy, she's not a favourite... the producers are still showing Heather, but they have shown minimal Heather/Sam moments... I mean after the BIG focus on the white rose date the alarm bells started to ring when they didn't even bother to promote Sam's date with Heather... and what a crappy date it turned out to be too - no thought, nothing personal or special for Heather...

This season is unusual, with the contestant backlash ... just now Sarah was commenting on a photo on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... I didn't see her original comment but I think it had something to do with editing... she tried to comment again and it was literally deleted seconds later.

I can not wait for Heather's opinion on the show and interviews... I am still a bit bamboozled by all of this... after hearing all of Heathers interviews previously, she sounded so happy and gushing about Sam... I think thats what threw me off the most and made me believe she was f1  question
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy64 Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:40 am

Something has been bothering me about the last CP. We saw that Sam and Heather went off for a private chat but we were never actually shown what they talked about. Does this mean that it was a pretty uninteresting conversation and not worthy of being shown? Does it re-enforce the friend zone opinion because it was just normal or what I am really hoping for is that they didn't show it because it was Sam reassuring Heather and TPTB wanted to keep that private. Any comments?

Dutchy64

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:49 am

Dutchy64, I honestly think its to try and minimise Heather and Sam's connection... because she is so popular and the fact she will most likely be booted soon they need to increase the viewers interest on Sam's connection with Snez, Lana and Sarah.

In the past we have always seen their interactions, but this time I feel its cut intentionally to keep the focus off Heather. I think it was probably a good chat and reassurance again because when Sam called Heather first you could see the happy smirk by Heather... she was expecting it...
Hbomb
Hbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:53 am

The story edit now is to downplay every connection with the originals and play up Sam's connection with Lana imo. Well i am still not buying the Lana story. Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 4 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:57 am

I also found it extremely odd that they showed Sam call Heather off for a chat but then didn't show us what happened. Why did they show him calling her when they could have left that out altogether. Very strange and very annoying.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:06 am

ITA Hbomb, also it's going to be interesting to see how Heather handles the rejection ... the elimination .. and after, if she knew or felt who was Sam's probable F1 ...if it turned out to be true or not ... I probably will never know ... but I am curious if she had any idea or was blindsided completely ... because I have a feeling (and i could be wrong) that she was aware of Sam's attraction to Snezana, but she (H) thought that theirs was stronger ... while she really looked uncomfortable once Lana came in ... and Heather felt unease that her place wasn't secured anymore
... so if Snezana is F1, I would presume Heather was completely blindsided
... whether if Lana is F1, Heather could understand it, but that doesn't hurt any less, because it means that there was something special between her and Sam and it all disappeared with a new girl coming in... which means it was never a strong connection either ...

that's why I'm happy for Heather, she deserves better.

I'm sorry to all who want to remain in the bubble until Thursday, I know I'm not much fun, but once my bubble is burst I become hard-core defender of my girl and I don't have much love left for Sam.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:20 am

Happygolucky I think she was blindsided too... think of this again... Heather has literally either been first or second called for roses... never last or in the bottom, 2-3..so she's always felt "safe"... the other thing I worry is because she has been VERY vocal about her feelings to Sam and in the commentry clips... That has bothered me the most because Sam hasn't really said much to Heather... Heather unfortunately takes the lead during their time together and almost puts words in Sams mouth a bit... I wonder looking back if she has picked that up??

I think her post on insta (https://instagram.com/heather_maltman/) with the quote "I drink to forget about the time I waved at someone who was waving to a person behind me" sums up Heather's whole experience!! - funnily enough Lana recently added a comment with 3 laughing emojis and a "x" ...so maybe Lana is blindsided too??
Hbomb
Hbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:32 am

Hbomb snipped wrote:I think the producers (and Sam) are in for it come Thursday! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] movement is strong (she is 53% in the poll!!!!!

Yes - I have just been on the BachAu Facebook page and the comments and posts are amazing. They adore her. Snezana is popular as well but not nearly as much as Heather.

It will be very interesting reading the comments and posts after she is eliminated on Thursday. Sam's going to get crucified. How sad for him - not! That's what happens when you get rid of our girl.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:44 am

Yes Katiebelle, Heather is the clear favourite on SM, followed by Snez... Lana... people just aren't going to warm to her instantly, she's the kind of girl that some can like or loathe... for me there's just something a bit "put on" with the way she talks and acts with Sam... very proper, a little fake for me. All of a sudden BachelorAU instagram are going into Sarah overload with photos... maybe she is a dark horse?? The producers are going to have to try and create a personality for that poor girl asap... she is mega sweet, but very boring...

oh well... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] till the end!! cheerleader Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 4 1710264613
Hbomb
Hbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:53 am

Being eliminated on Thursday will be much worse compared to Wednesday. At least on Wed people are distracted by Thur's episode. Sam better hide cause it will be brutal e'where. It's all people will talk about for a week!
I feel it's better they are eliminated now than be in a relationship with someone who won't be loyal as Snez said in her interview.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:02 am

MissB wrote:Being eliminated on Thursday will be much worse compared to Wednesday. At least on Wed people are distracted by Thur's episode. Sam better hide cause it will be brutal e'where. It's all people will talk about for a week!
I feel it's better they are eliminated now than be in a relationship with someone who won't be loyal as Snez said in her interview.
I agree that there will be lots of talk and disappointment if Heather is eliminated, but I don't necessarily think that puts Sam in the 'not loyal' category. If you find the right person, everyone else falls away, that doesn't make you 'not loyal' jmo.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again