SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KIIS1065 - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:35 pm

I hope the author doesn't mind ... but it made me smile, so I share:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

KIIS1065 - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:06 pm

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa
"Warwick was the reason what was meant to happen, happened." - Heather from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa
"I enjoyed watching it back, our relationship was so different to anyone else in the house" Heather from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Welcome to the studio Heather from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:14 pm

KIIS 1065 ‏@kiis1065 · 17m17 minutes ago
Heather Maltman talks Home Visits last night on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can't bring the video over
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:22 pm

ElonM wrote:KIIS 1065 ‏@kiis1065  · 17m17 minutes ago  
Heather Maltman talks Home Visits last night on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Here is the video....Heather looks really good on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:29 pm

Heather being her goofy self as captured on this gif from Kyle & Jackie O morning show today.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:38 pm

mercieme wrote:
ElonM wrote:KIIS 1065 ‏@kiis1065  · 17m17 minutes ago  

Here is the video....Heather looks really good on it.

Thanks! Nice to see her although it was emotional. I have just finished last night's episode and am in an emotional roller coaster. Heather has a great radio voice! IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:50 pm

happygolucky wrote:djogbenyuie console kisses

Reading and seeing S/shots of people discussing the sad ending with their parents ... fathers sms-ing their daughters about Heather ... it's priceless.

Yes, I think at the end Sam did her a favor because in fact...he was truly nothing special when compared with her! :Nod: And he needed a common girl.

And she might have not found "the love of her life in that turd" KIIS1065 - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 35 623245435 KIIS1065 - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 35 623245435 but… lets see it from the bright side! she is better off and gained much much more from this experience!
Heather has now the love of everyone who got to meet her! Yes, I am saying meet her, because she opened her beautiful soul to us and as unpopular as Sam will be.. today she is really being embraced by people in Australia , and more ( I am personally in Cincinnati for example)

She is not only physically a natural beauty but also so charismatic that I can see her having a incredible career! thumbsup And I am looking forward to also having the opportunity to see her as the next bachelorette and do her own picking!!

AUSTRALIA! ..Please, you better get her the BEST bunch of bachelors available in Australia!! …She deserves the BEST… and NOT ONLY MUSCLES!! sneakyl

I am getting over it because I understand that she might have suffered then but… She will be much better without him! cheerleader

handwave Thank for sharing everybody!
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:21 pm

I loved that Warwick said Sam still has a long way to go on his journey, one day he'll have a lightbulb moment and understand. Truer words never spoken, more. Sam will find his way in time. What a wonderful person Heather has in her life to speak the truth and guide the heart. We all need a Warwick in our lives! x PINKHEART

I can't watch the rose ceremony, or the other HTDs.

I keep thinking about Sams father, his concerned expression in the first episode, worried that his son was getting into something bigger than he could imagine or handle. Dads know.
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:44 pm

@kyleandjackieo Love this girl @heather_maltman [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@katemac411 Really felt for this girl last night. Great chick. It's quite sad how addicted I am to @thebachelorau this year. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @nova_969 @fitzyandwippa -
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:47 pm

I am watching Heather's HTD date...

Thank God for Warwick is all I can say...

First words when they get in the house, Warwick says, "So... bubble world?"

Warwick gets it. He gets what this "show" really is... a bubble world. Warwick *saw* Sam the person, not the bubble-created and edited bachelor.  :yes:

While Sam was a fool to let Heather get away, he is not even close to the same level that Heather is at. Sam himself said that she is the type of person that one feels like they have to "come up to Heather's level". That is telling. It means Sam would feel like he has to be more than he is. And the truth is, that is because Heather is more than he will ever be.

IMO, Sam's just a guy who enjoys going to Bali and not remembering girls he kisses and enjoys watching himself on TV and someone whose world is so small that another person speaking a different language or another culture to him is something so foreign to him at 35 years of age that he feels like he is entering another world (not his own.. Heather's painful world is too similar).

In contrast, Heather has lived many lifetimes more than Sam. She really is the oldest 29 year old he has ever met. Which is probably why Heather had the ability to *get* all the parts of Sam but Sam never got all the parts of Heather. Heather needs someone like Osher and Warwick. They *get* her - all of her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:02 pm

AAL, ITA, and Sam may have his own issues to deal with about losing his mother and making a commitment to another. She's exceptionally brave to share her true story, I get the impression Sam wasn't ready to follow her with his.
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:17 pm

Sorry for posting a long post, watching Heather's HTD still and posting as I watch...

Sam says that Heather is the definition of the word "unique"...
Warwick says so many "people are just copies of someone else b/c someone else is worth copying".
Makes me think of one of my favourite quotes... "Be yourself. Everyone else is taken" by Oscar Wilde.

Wow!
This HTD of Heather's is the best I have ever seen. It is real. No fluff here.

Warwick asking Sam to describe each of his connections? Amazing stuff there... especially his description of Heather.
Sam used the word "Real" when describing Heather... and in the bachelor bubble? That's rare.

I think if it wasn't for Warwick, Sam would have dragged Heather to F3 instead of Sarah.
Sam seems to pride himself in being a straight shooter (about selective things though) and him being good judge of character, and I think when he met Warwick Sam realized that Warwick had this same ability and more, and was able to size Sam up.
It was probably the first time in Sam's life where someone sized up Sam and in the bubble, Sam can easily deflect away from himself and make everything about everyone else and size them up.
But the tables were turned and Warwick was someone whom I think Sam realized really "saw" all of him (not just the good "Bachelor bubble" parts) and it scared the crap out of him.
There was nothing Sam could sell to Warwick that Warwick would buy for the sake of buying.
Warwick is the epitome of a straight shooter, not Sam... and it was at that moment, when Sam met Warwick that I think Sam realized this.
It is no wonder Sam seemed almost off in ITMs talking about Warkwick. Sam recognized immediately that Warwick was the real deal and saw right through him.

Sam's words describing the connection he has with each girl, and Warwick immediately said that Girl 4 is Heather and Sam says, "yeah" with surprise that Warwick immediately knew this.
Interesting how Sam used the word "real" laughter and friendship with Heather.
Heather is someone he shared something real with in the bubble world.
Out of all the girls, to me, Sam was describing a partner (I can say personally that this is the ideal partner for anyone but each person must choose for themselves).
More interesting that Sam said also physical connection was there with Heather to Warwick but ended up saying it's not there when he let her go.

Considering that Warwick said to Sam, "So... bubble world?", Warwick realized what this show was about and that Sam would choose based on what Sam wants a relationship to be built on but that choice would be made in a "bubble".

The RC...
I am in tears. I have never seen the likes of this type of exit... not even for a F2.
Heather was shell-shocked. Absolutely shell-shocked.
When Sam talked to Heather outside, he says "When I came into this I was skeptical I could fall in love but that instant connection we had changed all that".
Yeah dude. Your loss.
And Sam was still talking in terms of "we" and "mutual" and "Heather and I" in the media post-show.
It's almost like his subconscious was doing this. Like he thought in terms of "we/us" and yet didn't want to choose her (bubble world, hello).
I can see why Warwick said that 6 or 12 months later Sam will have a lightbulb moment...
And the tweets by men who are tweeting their heartbreak and being numb about Heather being let go?
Never seen the likes of it.

And then... as Heather drove away in the limo to Heather's Theme Music?
It felt like the end of the show.
As Heather said, the way this went down and how Sam was, imo, dishonest with her, was not okay.
But Heather is okay and that is what matters most.
Heather is okay.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again