SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 6 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:50 am

^^I read it somewhere yesterday. I search for it and provide a link.

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:50 am

I agree the edit has been making the public relate to and love Heather while at the same time they havent made the public not like Snez. Heather got the relatable down to earth lovable girl, while Snez got the stunning yet beautiful on the inside as well and lovable edit.
Sarah has been lost until recently where they are now pushing the nice kind girl who lives next street to Sam (easy pick), Lana is the gorgeous intruder who is there to make up time quickly, make her presence felt whether the originals like it or not.

These 4 are the only ones Sam seem interested in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:54 am

Kapiti wrote:
Glowworm2 wrote:Even if I'm still in the Heather bubble, I try to see other scenarios. Looking at roses given out, I would say Sarah is in a good spot. She got the first impression rose, she got a third date, she was called first time more than eg Snez. He has said that he thinks that the love story hasn't been showed that much and also that it was always "the one" even though he explored other relationships.

Snez, to me is too obvious to fit the first, that their connection has been hidden. I don't see the love story with Sarah, but looking at the statistics he has given her a lot of first roses and reassurances. IMO

But I'm not giving up on Heather and Sam just yet. I like to be in her bubble. :cutesmile!:
Oooh that's good info Glow! I haven't been keeping up with the interviews, which one does he say that the love story hasn't been shown much?

I will be interested in the article as well. I thought he said he wears his heart on his sleeve and he didnt hold back but production may not show scenes where it was too glaring. He gave the impression that we should be able to tell what girl he was leaning towards picking.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:03 am

He said it on a radio show and DM probably reported it in their article. Yes, scenes, events, discussions, lots of things are hidden to "fit the time and the story" ... so while there are many beautiful scenes with Sam and Heather that we weren't privileged to see ... there are also many other beautiful scene with Sam and some other girls ... so over-all ... it's about what we see and what we get and what is "missing"... and right now in the forefront were/are:
Heather - right from the start
Lana - shiny new Heather, the temptress
Sarah - who Sam already pashed good, gave her 3 dates and a gift, 1st impress. rose, saying "he knew she will go far".
...and Snezana is mostly given the passionate scenes, where they are glued together and still isn't much in the center of the attention.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:16 am

Can't help but stay in my Heather bubble. At least until Thursday. Keep going back to sam's comments in the introduction of episode 1 where he says that he is here to find the love of his life without the controversy of last year.

Whilst I admit choosing Lana over Heather wouldn't be the same sort of controversy it will still be big news. Especially as the edit to date has shown us the beginnings of a love story.

I really don't see fireworks between Sam and Lana.

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:36 am

I say stay on in your bubble. Afterall Heather said on the show she wanted to create a friendship first with Sam and have it develop into a partnership then she said on the radio He is her friend and her partner! We are all speculating at this point so until we see the girls being sent home on the screen, I see nothing wrong in keeping hope alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy64 Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:03 am

I'm still struggling with all of this. I agree that TPTB will cop a lot of backlash if Heather is F4 after all the editing that has gone into her as well as all the media she has been doing lately. Have they contracted her to be nice and positive in all her interviews so far so that the backlash isn't as bad? Surely if Heather is not F1 then the producers wouldn't have made it the Heather show. Maybe they are doing some very hurried editing right now to push the other bettes.

The more I watch the show and the more I read about it, I don't think I want Heather to be F1 but I want her to walk out on her terms and not be sent home by Sam

Dutchy64

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:07 am

see2love wrote:I say stay on in your bubble. Afterall Heather said on the show she wanted to create a friendship first with Sam and have it develop into a partnership then she said on the radio He is her friend and her partner! We are all speculating at this point so until we see the girls being sent home on the screen, I see nothing wrong in keeping hope alive.

I'm rewatching the first episode on youtube in very very bad quality on youtube and the chemistry between Sam and Heather was off the chain!! But also can't deny that there was definitely chemistry between Sam and Snez. He also chose Snez first (out of the rest of the girls without a rose). Sam's description of Heather was she's smart, funny and incredibly beautiful...and described Snez as beautiful, exotic and mysterious....*confused much*

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:09 am

Dutchy64 wrote:I'm still struggling with all of this.  I agree that TPTB will cop a lot of backlash if Heather is F4 after all the editing that has gone into her as well as all the media she has been doing lately.  Have they contracted her to be nice and positive in all her interviews so far so that the backlash isn't as bad?  Surely if Heather is not F1 then the producers wouldn't have made it the Heather show.  Maybe they are doing some very hurried editing right now to push the other bettes.

The more I watch the show and the more I read about it, I don't think I want Heather to be F1 but I want her to walk out on her terms and not be sent home by Sam

Do they edit so close to when it's scheduled...always assumed these episodes were edited well in advance? laugh out loud

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy64 Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:42 am

I'm not sure when they edit it either but I'm sure they have enough time to change the editing if they really need to. It's just too confusing the way they have stopped the Heather/Sam thing.

Dutchy64

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:54 am

I agree Dutchy64 have not really watched Bachelor AU before but I have noticed a heavy focus in the last four episodes on the relationship between the girls, instead of the relationships Sam is forming. It feels like they think the viewers will be more interested in the cat fighting. For example they chose to show Nina/Rachel conversation instead of Sam's conversations with Heather and Lana.

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:55 am

But again, Heather is still the main narrator so we get to see her even much more than the other girls given the fact that she didn't have SD last week.
I mean we have Nina for narrator, why keep Heather up there and not the girl that will come F2?

And I personnaly thinks it might be Lana the F1 since i remember Snez saying that she haven't spoken to Sam since the end of filming. And we haven't had any clue of safe visits or any interaction with Sam after the filming.

I think the coming week will be a game changing one. After his date with Heather, I believe she was the front runner (he even confirmed it in an radio interview) and from there to now, we didn't really get another front-runner yet. I think all F4 girls are almost on the same level now (editing wise) and that's why i believe next week should be more revealing regarding Sam's feelings.

My two cents. I wish all the girls hapiness cause they are great girls even though I would have loved a Heather&Sam ending.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 61 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again