SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 55 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: Getty Images Page

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:35 am

Thank you! I saw it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I loved that Heather said Richie was one of her favourites! But she also feels the way I feel... that she is nervous for him which is exactly how I feel. Hmm... Darn. I guess Art and Matty will be my sole lead and F1 faves who made it from day one to the end. Real unicorns those two for me.

ETA: if you click on embed on the Getty Images they will embed here and show up. The embed icon on the pics is < / >
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you, see, I learn things step by step thanks to all of you, it was only few weeks ago I learned from someone here how we "tag" the members and get "notifications", it's so much easier now when you want to respond to someone.
I'll try to catch up with the Bette during the weekend, to see what you're all gushing about. Hugesmile

@heather_maltman
If I can make it to an event like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Anyone can.... I was all kinds of lady like!!! Thank you to @styliststringy cause I have no idea how to put my own clothes on. Then she got Jazzy and I dresses from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which made us look like we're killing it at life. Ps [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] made some jewelry that made me look like I could take on a small village. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:58 pm

A sheer delight! Ex Bachelor contestant Heather Maltman stuns in floor length gown with see-through skirt at Sydney Fashion Festival

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Wow that's quite the dress! She has such a happy fresh face in most of her pics. Such a nice gal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:15 pm

Source: Heather Maltman steps out with new beau
Bachelor fan sweetheart Heather Maltman has broken hearts by stepping out with a new romantic interest.

Maltman attended the Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival in Sydney arm-in-arm with actor and musician Andrew Steel in the biggest sign yet she has moved on from her failed romance with bachelor Sam Wood.

Maltman, an early favourite before being the third last contestant shown the door by Wood, confirmed to AAP that she and Steel were seeing each other.

"There is a man, human of interest," she said on the event's red carpet.

"Yes, you would have seen him this evening. He's quite sexy and now I'm getting all uncomfortable because he can probably hear this conversation."

Moving on from Wood, however, who ultimately chose Snezana Markoski, was no walk in the park for the brunette actress.

She claimed she was not inundated with male interest following her departure from the show.

"Not many guys really approached me," Maltman said.

"Maybe they were too scared or afraid I'd put them in the dudezone."

The 29-year-old Sydneysider, who modelled as a teenager, was a front row guest of the runway show which opened on Thursday evening.

She described herself as a big fan of Australian fashion, in particular indigenous model Samantha Harris.

"Seeing young Aboriginal women on the catwalk representing Australia, to me, that is stunning," she said.
The guy in "question" is here's the link of his website and his IMDb if there's any truth (since I never buy the gossip until I actually see and hear it myself)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:44 am

Video clips of Heather today

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:19 am

:jumpyay:
She's so pretty on Studio10 ... I won't comment on the guy ... I hope he's up to the same "standards"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:44 am

She is stunning!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:53 am

Yeap ... she is .. happy hormones giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:12 am

Ohh, he's pretty cute! Go Heather! :gotcha:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:19 pm

She looks beautiful as always. Does anyone can tell me if Heather is working for that show studio 10 now, or was that show a casual invitation?

And about that new guy she is dating, he is cute but ( I'm afraid he looks like a player to me, and he had already dated another EX-bachelorette question ).
I would have preferred for her to stay single and get the chance to choose as the bachelorette, from a good number of guys, and not necessarily from the world of show business! Well, who knows, maybe this relationship won't last.

marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 61 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again