SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:34 am

Hearts broke tonight... I've never seen anything like this... Osher retweeted this...

Osher Günsberg retweeted
catie plesek ‏@Catie_plesek  51m51 minutes ago
holding hands with your mum during the rose ceremony. Doesn't make it hurt less [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @oshergunsberg [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Osher faved this tweet. It seems the only person who didn't fall in love with Heather was Sam.
As Osher said, "you let her get away, fool"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

neverforget - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Dutchy64 Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:38 am

I live in Perth and so the show hasn't finished here yet but I couldn't help myself. I had to know if Heather was evicted or not so I knew if I wanted to watch the show tonight. As you can guess I'm now watching the Footy Show even though I hate it. It's better than watching Heather being evicted. Sam is a fool. He is a complete and utter fool. Now I don't care who he ends up with.

I've also been reading a few articles after I found out. In one Heather says that she wasn't going to be all romantic and gooey on national tv. This is the same thing she's been saying all along. She's better off without Sam if he can't respect her wishes to be discrete and to keep the passion for later.

Dutchy64

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:46 am

Heather also on the Project tomorrow night

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:48 am

Sam is getting slammed, absolutely slammed on twitter!

Heather deserves much better than Sam, she's a winner, no matter what.

I hope she finds the man who will love & respect her the way she deserves to be loved and respected!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:52 am

Ok so confession time.... I run the account for @the_heathershow (https://instagram.com/the_heathershow/). handwave

I can't begin to tell you what an emotional wreak I was at the end... I thought I would cry but I literally burst in to tears seeing the heartbreak from Heather. I will just copy what I wrote on my instagram to sum up my feelings. Its been a pleasure chatting with you fellow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fans... I don't know if there will ever be another Heather on the Bachelor again... but if so I will definately come back to share the journey with you guys!!

@the_heathershow wrote:Dear @heather_maltman... I just wanted to say THANK YOU for having the courage to go on a show such as this and open up you heart not only to Sam, but also to every viewer. For me the show was never really @thebachelorau ... From the second you introduced yourself and called Sam "pretty" it became @the_heathershow. I think we have only seen a glimpse of the incredible person you are but in such a short time you have had an instant impact on so many. Your sense of humour, uniqueness, strength, vulnerability but most of all thoughtfulness and giving towards others is what won you so many hearts over. I hope this experience has made you realise how special you truly are and sets you on the path to finding true love and happiness. I wish you the best in all the many great things to come - you have a supporter forever! I can not wait to see many more Maltman Laboratories productions!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:01 am

I understand the outrage ... that's why I've decided last week to trust our sleuthing and drop the colored glasses. I'm completely OK with the ending, because Sam showed himself to Heather in his true colors ... and once the show will be over and he'll be doing rounds of press as a newly couple ... she will realize there's no friendship to expect from that guy.
So much from me regarding the outcome. On Sam I won't waste my words anymore.
I said it all in my previous posts.

This is a sweet spot for Heather ... hopefully we'll have the positive spot for her even after the show ends.
(source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:05 am

so many tweets in this article even by many famous people in Oz and verified accounts as well as Jacinda.

People Are Really Mad About “The Bachelor” Australia’s Shock Elimination

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:07 am

Hbomb wrote:Ok so confession time.... I run the account for @the_heathershow (https://instagram.com/the_heathershow/). handwave

I can't begin to tell you what an emotional wreak I was at the end... I thought I would cry but I literally burst in to tears seeing the heartbreak from Heather. I will just copy what I wrote on my instagram to sum up my feelings. Its been a pleasure chatting with you fellow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fans... I don't know if there will ever be another Heather on the Bachelor again... but if so I will definately come back to share the journey with you guys!!

@the_heathershow wrote:Dear @heather_maltman... I just wanted to say THANK YOU for having the courage to go on a show such as this and open up you heart not only to Sam, but also to every viewer. For me the show was never really @thebachelorau ... From the second you introduced yourself and called Sam "pretty" it became @the_heathershow. I think we have only seen a glimpse of the incredible person you are but in such a short time you have had an instant impact on so many. Your sense of humour, uniqueness, strength, vulnerability but most of all thoughtfulness and giving towards others is what won you so many hearts over. I hope this experience has made you realise how special you truly are and sets you on the path to finding true love and happiness. I wish you the best in all the many great things to come - you have a supporter forever! I can not wait to see many more Maltman Laboratories productions!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is beautiful! beatingheart What an incredible account and so moving. We will definitely have a Heather fan thread on here so stay and post b/c I think there is much still in store for Heather. She is a star and her star is only going to shine brighter now. bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:07 am

Hbomb clapping! High clap yes kudos to you ...

When people write angry posts about Sam keeping Heather for 1 more episode and dragging her through the HTD ... well ... this is my answer:
thank you ...
I mean let's be honest, he was dragging her all along, so what does 1 more episode do?
We finally got to see the beautiful family Heather created for herself.
She finally got a chance to speak out and tell the whole nation her story ... so no guy, who she will meet in the future, won't be able to say that he wasn't warned ... and who can handle Heather and her baggage ... is a treasure to keep.

Now we can say that Laura, Jazz, Warwick are Heather's family.
"You don't have to be blood to be family. Never forget that."

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:17 am

HGL, I am with you. bestbud!

I felt terrible when I was posting weeks ago that I saw Heather as F4 and leaving. It sucked. I felt like I was just spreading depression. I so desperately wanted to be wrong I started looking for reasons that Heather could be F1.

And that was when it hit me.

In the past, whenever I have been sure about someone being F1 I would look for reasons why they wouldn't be F1 (I did this for Matilda b/c the SCs and everything else was indicating 100% F1 so I looked for reasons to doubt).

With Heather, I had to look for reasons to hope. That was when I was heartbroken b/c I knew this was a heart vs head thing for me and that logic was telling me there was zero chance. And it wasn't about Heather being F1, it was about her getting her ideal listener and superhero partner. So I tried and tried to find a reason Sam could be this person but the more I looked the more I realized he never could be.

Even now, while the show was airing, Sam was liking photos of himself in modeling pictures on IG. It is why, while many may say it is because I am Team Heather that this is the reason I don't care for Sam, the reality is that no matter who he picks, I don't like who he is from what his actions post-show show me. I feel bad for whomever the F1 is unless they too don't really care and want the fame and attention foremost and like Sam, can claim to "enjoy" it.

I will never, ever, "enjoy" watching the heartbreak of others and so I will never ever understand how Sam can enjoy watching himself on TV be a part of the cause for this. I would, as a friend, want any of my girlfriends to be with men with more integrity than that. It's just that simple to me b/c my bar that I set for my own relationships is high. It should be high for everyone. Life is too short to settle for less. And at the end of the day, we all accept the love we think we deserve. And Heather deserves so much more...

Sorry for the long post.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again