SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:47 am

nothing concrete, no documentation ~ maybe he can post a copy of his paystub on twitter! Personally, I think he seems to be doing just fine. He doesn't appear to wake up every day and crack open a cold one. Nor does he seem to be wandering aimlessly through life, with no goals, no ambition, no education, no skills. I'm sorry, but imo, Nick is a class act.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

goals - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Nonina430 Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:04 am

Young men are scouted by agency's all the time. Most enter the profession that way. Girls as well. My son early 80's while attending
college in Santa Barbara was approached by an agency for a Calvin Klien add, while grocery shopping. So it does happen, with Nick
soon to be 35 I dunno. More like taking your PF to the agency imo

Last edited by Nonina430 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:17 am

umngirl wrote:I wasn't the one who originally brought up the job thing I was just curious if there was any definitive proof he still worked for Sales a force since so many are positive he does. I still haven't seen anything concrete.

Like with others, I don't care what they do for a living since they aren't paying my bills or living off my tax money. I just wanted evidence. That's all.

Carry on.

My post wasn't meant towards you, since I know you asked, but just a general statement about this topic ("jobs") that happens to be in the Nick thread.

If someone has concrete details/evidence, they'll post it. If not, I think it's all speculation and opinions. I dont think any of us here have special insider scoop like a few other contestants here to defend on this hot topic when proof isn't really available. Hope that helps your original question (or not so much depending on what you were looking for).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:36 am

Maybe someone can call SF chicago office and ask for Mr. Nick Viall? goals - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 19 3806527698

I dont know about that in the States, but it's kind of easy in Hong Kong. If you got the general line of a company, you can call and ask for someone. If that person is no longer an employee, the receptionist would tell you and transfer you to some other responsible personnel.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:01 am

Also fan or non-fan, all of us are capable of searching the Internet for whatever information each of us is curious knowing. IMO the onus isn't on the fan to supply the information but is on the person that wants it.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:17 am

He needs to post one of those IG pics with salesforce sign visible- That would be proof- goals - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 19 2498057887 Just like all the other bach stars, if there is no concrete proof then it is up for questioning. A lot still question the bach's golden couple's job even though their fans say they have one. My take- Anyone with a regular day job almost always goes back to their hometown ,stay there and do that job and only come out to play once in a while re: JP R, Chris from Des' season- THOSE people went back to their day job, JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:26 am

Wow, I woke up at 2am posted the response, went back to sleep, awaken again ... 3 more pages of discussion what Nick said and what he didn't and about no hard evidence that he has a job at the Salesforce.

For all I care, maybe he did switch the employer ... and maybe he works for another software-sale company ... but if I believe his words and many "clues" online (SM) he has a job ... other than modeling.

So I don't know where the problem is? I don't understand what does his Salesforce job prove to anyone?

That he's the same guy he was before going on TB (2x)? - I can answer that for you: he's not. He's not the same guy. He's much more mature, experienced (I would assume lessons learned), more confident (downright it's obnoxious when people have more confidence than someone else - who might need it), more focused, more daring, more carefree than he was a year ago, with more cash and opportunities to fly on monthly basis, with few more grams of muscle and still maintaining the same lean figure, with many more friends and acquaintances, bigger social network (Nobody brought up the option that maybe he's just using all the TB associated people to expand his own Salesforce net and increase his numbers? ... there I give you that idea for free out of Machiavelli's book), with his own blog (site), with more opportunities to do his usual "talk, talk, talk" and state his own unedited thoughts ... and it must be really annoying for someone who doesn't really like Nick, that he's still getting the attention, because he's nobody special (and I agree), he's no better than the other guy from this show that somebody might prefer more, he's not 24/7 the classy, nice, kind, considerate, thoughtful, respectful dude ... but I'm pretty sure he can be all that maybe those 14 hours he puts the best performance during the day ... it's known that he has his charming moments.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:47 am

Wow!!! Well said!!  :yes:

clapping!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am

If you go to the Salesforce website and search the employees.....guess who pops up......good old Nicholas Viall.  It seems safe to say if he wasn't part of Salesforce Success Community they would have removed him from the database.  Just sayin.....

Nick seems happy with his life and he seems to have no problem supporting himself so that is good enough for me.  It amazes me the interest that his job status engenders. no idea      JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:50 am

sdmom wrote:I don't know why he would lie if he was not randomly approached by a model agent. ( I remember he was randomly photoed in the street of Chicago by a blogger before Andi's season) I don't know why he would lie if he's already left SF. If he's such a liar, I haven't seen anyone refute what he's said or call him out.  Some people would rather believe a random poster on sm than what the man himself says.
Oh, well, to each his/her own.

He's said several times that the person who approached him is now his modelling agent, so wouldn't it be rather awkward if he was BS'ing and the agent read/heard one of these interviews, which aren't hard to find? Doesn't seem worth lying about to me, but I guess he must be lying about something simply because he's Nick. no idea
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:47 am

The show only list contestants job or profession and if you are unemployed they list that too, they never list their employer. Nick had been on the show twice and he didn't quit his job, in fact he went back to work during the airing of Kaitlyn's season, he tweeted when the CEO  Bienoff visited the sales team in Chicago, then he tweeted about the U2 concert with his colleagues all in recent months....he is listed on salesforce success community, his LinkedIn bio has salesforce as his employer plus as for the modeling in interviews he has said he is "dabbling" in it, not a replacement for his day job. He is using his twitter and IG to promote his modeling and blog which is the appropriate forum for that. I don't have any reason to distrust him when he says he has a job be it salesforce or any other company

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  goals - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 19 1f49b  goals - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 19 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:13 am

lexforlife wrote:He needs to post one of those IG pics with salesforce sign visible- That would be proof- goals - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 19 2498057887 Just like all the other bach stars, if there is no concrete proof then it is up for questioning. A lot still question the bach's golden couple's job even though their fans say they have one. My take- Anyone with a regular day job almost always goes back to their hometown ,stay there and do that job and only come out to play once in a while re: JP R, Chris from Des' season- THOSE people went back to their day job, JMO.

Yep, 'watch the feet' comes to mind. Oh well. I'm sure he's getting in plenty of distance work for SF on all of those layovers.  giggling

goals - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt