SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by jen689 Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Seabear wrote:If you go to the Salesforce website and search the employees.....guess who pops up......good old Nicholas Viall.  It seems safe to say if he wasn't part of Salesforce Success Community they would have removed him from the database....
I'm a Nick fan just perplexed at how he could have such a flexible schedule to accommodate all the appearances and traveling he does. I know a lot of account executives for other companies and they work more of a 40 hour week 9-5 day schedule since that's when their clients work. If they work weekends or evenings it's usually "wining and dining" their customer base.  I don't think the Salesforce Success Community is a live database.  Anyone can join to share ideas.  The site let me join. For me the jury is still out on Nick's status at Salesforce. I'd rather hear he's currently taken time off from sales to pursue other interests than to put on a facade JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:33 pm

SalesForce has a very generous time off for employees if you read their website.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Other reasons Nick is still single, which he brought up in an interview,  is because he is often not sure if the woman is interested in him or "Nick from the Bachelor". If she cannot get over the fact that he is Nick-from-the-Bachelor, a relationship has not worked from his experience. And Nick is looking for a confident, bold, woman who knows her worth, is an equal as well as being physically attractive to him. I don't think those women are that easy to come by.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:00 pm

ironcat wrote:Well, I'm certainly not expecting him to marry the first person who comes along, but I just find it unusual for such an eligible guy to not have had at least one steady girlfriend for a while in over two years of dating (I don't count the ridiculous 2 month relationships from the show as such) IF he is interested in that.  Maybe he just isn't, and nothing wrong with that.

I just think that he knows that this is the "prime" of his life and he's never going to get the same amount and even type of women throwing themselves at him ever again. I think he's enjoying having fun, just like arie or jef or most male contestants right after their season. Heck, its the reason most of them go on the show in the first place. I'm sure if he wants to settle down, I just don't think he wants to settle down right now when casual dating is a lot more fun.

I did think it was ridiculous when he would always refer to Andi as his last love or his last serious relationship when talking to Kaitlyn or her parents. Dude, you went on like 4 supervised dates and neither of you really ever knew or understood each other...that's not love or a "relationship". It scares me a bit that a guy in his mid-30s doesn't realize that and it actually explains a lot about him.

Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:06 pm

I'm glad Nick FINALLY admitted on the Morning Blend Show he was on leave from Salesforce working on "other" projects.

Last edited by jen689 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:09 pm

jen689 wrote:Just watched the video in the fan thread from the Morning Blend Show.  Glad Nick FINALLY admitted he was on leave from Salesforce working on "other" projects.  

I knew it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:10 pm

Doesn't mean he quit or was fired.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:11 pm

Well it's settled he is on leave, has not quit or been fired.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:12 pm

Why can't he just be normal and say he left? Why this leave of absence? Oh because it's Nick. No other reason needed.

How hilarious, whoever ever thought of the three bozos from last year, the only one who would pursue a jobby thing would be josh, well sorta, I suppose.

Last edited by Alanna on Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:12 pm

rhondam wrote:Doesn't mean he quit or was fired.

No one ever said he was...it was just really obvious that he wasn't working. Yes, I get it's a flexible job and can be done anywhere, but it was clear as day that he didn't have the time or interest in it. Shitless Selfies = full time job.

Finally proof that st.nick is capable of being evasive or intentionally vague (aka lying)!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:21 pm

What is the issue with him working or not? He is modelling, he is pursuing another career, we all knew that. It's better than being a vagabond roaming around aimlessly doing nothing but living off the franchise money like past leads have done or other contestants who never had a solid career and are blogging their way to the rich and famous wannabes.

Serious question, what does it matter if he's with SF or not? He went back to work after the first season with SF. He didn't get any credit for going back to his normal life. He's now trying something different. There was no proof one way or another only speculation whether he was still working or he wasn't. He didn't lie about anything. He didn't say, I'm still working at SF when he wasn't.

He didn't send out an email to all his co workers saying he's taking a leave, and thanks for all your help. He's minding his own business, doing it his way IMHO.

As with any previous contestants, we speculate, do they work, where do they work, why don't they talk about work. No difference here with Nick.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:28 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
rhondam wrote:Doesn't mean he quit or was fired.

No one ever said he was...it was just really obvious that he wasn't working. Yes, I get it's a flexible job and can be done anywhere, but it was clear as day that he didn't have the time or interest in it. Shitless Selfies = full time job.

Finally proof that st.nick is capable of being evasive or intentionally vague (aka lying)!

How did he lie? He didn't leave his job, he still has it. A leave is something you come back from, unless your name is Andi.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt