SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by isittrue Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:I do think it's pretty impressive that he doesn't respond to the bait. And there have been enough opportunities esp with the selfies and shirtless pics. He seems to have no trouble ignoring it.

That's for sure - shirtless Nick - the gift that keeps on giving! giggling

isittrue

Back to top Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:11 pm

I watched AfterBuzz the other day and Nick was okay on it although a little too low key. I don't follow him anymore so what he does on SM doesn't have any impact with me. I just don't want to ever see him on another Bachelorette show. He wouldn't, would he? Hugesmile

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:14 pm

It's hard to say never for anyone. I remember one male lead saying he would never do it and he did. So I guess for the right price, anyone can be bought.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:22 pm

Emily also said she didn't want to be the B'ette and did it anyway so I don't take these people at their word when they say they won't go on the show again anymore. I have to think he'd realize going on the B'ette a third time would look crazy so I don't see him doing that again but I could possibly see him going on BiP. That's about 6 months down the road so who knows how he'll feel then.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:42 pm

I don't know if he'd go on BiP but I know he enjoys watching it.

It's true, multiple appearances seem to be the new norm. How many times has Tenley been on? Jake's season, Bachelor Pad (just once?) and BiP (1 & 2 or just 2?). So 3 or 4
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:43 pm

Well if the Bette is Caila Nick certainly won't be on the next season. He already said on After Buzz he didn't like her. I don't see him going on for JoJo or Amanda either. And not Becca.

So seriously speaking I have zero doubts that Nick will NOT be on the Bette season. Plus that storyline for him is played out. I don't see him interested. And on After Buzz he said that the producers asked him who he was interested in and he said only Kaitlyn at that time. He won't go on BIP because he's not interested in the girls that likely will be on it. And that's what that show is about - past contestants connecting with each other.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:54 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Nick has been one of the more targeted contestants in this show's history as far as mean spirited, viscious tweets, name calling and character assassination. The restraint he has shown and even self-depricating/witty responses he gives when he does acknowledge a tweet/criticism just make me admire him even more. I've found myself WANTING him defend himself at times with some of the crap I've read towards him.  I wonder if he had complained/whined/played vicitim more if he would have gotten his own "Bachelor cyberbully pity party/intervention" Eh probably not becomes the editors say he's a villain so it must be true laugh out loud.
Good Post I agree  I adore him too he just lets things roll off his back respects everyone's perspective/opinion rather they like him or not.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:I do think it's pretty impressive that he doesn't respond to the bait. And there have been enough opportunities esp with the selfies and shirtless pics. He seems to have no trouble ignoring it.

Yeah sometimes I feel more offended for him on his behalf. Maybe he can give me a special seminar on how to ignore negative SM media towards him that KB mentioned upthread laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:20 pm

Yeah sometimes I feel more offended for him on his behalf. Maybe he can give me a special seminar on how to ignore negative SM media towards him that KB mentioned upthread laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:21 pm

bluwavz wrote:Emily also said she didn't want to be the B'ette and did it anyway so I don't take these people at their word when they say they won't go on the show again anymore. I have to think he'd realize going on the B'ette a third time would look crazy so I don't see him doing that again but I could possibly see him going on BiP. That's about 6 months down the road so who knows how he'll feel then.
Same. I think Nick is just too image-conscious to do ette for the third time, even if it was Jojo. BIP, on the other hand, I could see him doing. He's looking very low in energy lately, and I think a lot of that is because he had these amazing opportunities last year almost happen (Bach, DWTS) and now he doesn't really have anything exciting on the horizon. BIP could give him something to look forward to. I do think that he would be one of the highest paid BIP stars, since he makes for such good TV, and I could see him being convinced if a girl he likes is doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:23 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Nick is exemplary at handling negativity. I also like that he can admit (without prompting) his not so great traits and doesn't blame anyone else. He really seems to have a sense of self and identity in who he is inside. That's extremely rare in this world. I don't know many people that can be introspective about themselves and not only not whine or complain but also be willing to meet those who don't care for him more than half way and always be openminded and openhearted with them. He really doesn't hold grudges at all. He proves it with his actions too. That's very admirable and the opposite of a narcissist.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:43 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Emily also said she didn't want to be the B'ette and did it anyway so I don't take these people at their word when they say they won't go on the show again anymore. I have to think he'd realize going on the B'ette a third time would look crazy so I don't see him doing that again but I could possibly see him going on BiP. That's about 6 months down the road so who knows how he'll feel then.
Same. I think Nick is just too image-conscious to do ette for the third time, even if it was Jojo. BIP, on the other hand, I could see him doing. He's looking very low in energy lately, and I think a lot of that is because he had these amazing opportunities last year almost happen (Bach, DWTS) and now he doesn't really have anything exciting on the horizon. BIP could give him something to look forward to. I do think that he would be one of the highest paid BIP stars, since he makes for such good TV, and I could see him being convinced if a girl he likes is doing it.
I do not think there is any girl on the show that would make him want to be on BIP.  I think he is totally done with the Bach / ette/ BIP I also agree he would be the highest paid . After follow him for all this time BIP is not his style.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt