SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by jen689 Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:31 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I like seeing Nick on Afterbuzz.  I would love to see him every week. Smiley
I agree They can keep Nick/Brooks sitting next to Danny/Cathy and then bring in different guests to sit on the couch like they did with Savannah for episode 2

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:06 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Dos anyone know if Nick is going to become a regular on Afterbuzz this season?  I prefer when they bring in different people each week as special guests.  I know through his two experiences Nick may have more insight to offer than most, but there are other former contestants that I'd love to see instead of Nick each week.   I'd really like to see him move on from this franchise and I don't think he's capable right now.

I don't think so. They definitely made it seem like they were just offering him to guest host. A lot of times, when Bach alum have guest hosted, they do it two weeks in a row (Graham, Zak, Sarah), so hopefully this is the end of the road for Nick on After Buzz.

I agree that I'd like to see more people from this franchise. They did say that Leah said she would come on next time she was in LA. I'd love for them to also get Becca on, since she's good friends with everyone and I'd like to hear her side of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:16 pm

jen689 wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I like seeing Nick on Afterbuzz.  I would love to see him every week. Smiley
I agree They can keep Nick/Brooks sitting next to Danny/Cathy and then bring in different guests to sit on the couch like they did with Savannah for episode 2

ITA Brooks and Nick add a great perspective bc they have been on these shows. And then by the end of Ben's season Brooks and Nick will become BFF's like Nick and Shawn. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:32 pm

Just watched Nick on Afterbuzz for the first time this morning for episode 5. I think he had some interesting perspective but I was really surprised at how much he talked about his own stories. It's one thing to use your own experiences in your breakdown of what's happening this season but I felt like he maybe enjoys reminiscing (with some subtle bragging) a little too much. Also interesting to me how he talked a lot more about his interactions with Andi and not so much Kaitlyn. If I didn't know better, I would think he may still have a little crush on her (Andi).

I wonder if they spent any time together at the Janner wedding?

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:40 pm

Haha, I was thinking the same thing about how obsessed he was about bringing up his experience. Especially, because, at times, it didn't even seem to relate to the current season (like the car ride with Andi, the granola bar thing). It's really awkward for me to hear him talk about his past experiences, like when he's saying "Andi really liked me" and "Kaitlyn knew my intentions were true", when those women clearly hate him and don't trust him at all now. Just seems strange publicly talking about ex's who dislike you. I do think that he's let himself be defined as "Nick from the bachelor"; it just seems like he's trying desperately to hang on to those memories and the fame he got from them. JMO.

I did agree with a lot of his opinions though.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:43 pm

I didn't watch Afterbuzz so I have no idea what he said about Andi but I'm not surprised if he talked more about her than Kaitlyn. I always thought he was in awe of Andi and seemed much more into her than Kaitlyn. I doubt he's still harboring feelings for her but I do think he still respects her as a person.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:46 pm

I don't listen to AB, but from what I'm reading here, it reminds me of Ali. She always mentions her experience in her blogs which at times it comes across as it's all about me. It's kind of annoying, so I agree it would sound strange.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't listen to AB, but from what I'm reading here, it reminds me of Ali. She always mentions her experience in her blogs which at times it comes across as it's all about me. It's kind of annoying, so I agree it would sound strange.

Oh man absolutely everything reminded her of her time with Roberto. And then after they broke up it was all about Frank. LOL.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:56 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Haha, I was thinking the same thing about how obsessed he was about bringing up his experience. Especially, because, at times, it didn't even seem to relate to the current season (like the car ride with Andi, the granola bar thing). It's really awkward for me to hear him talk about his past experiences, like when he's saying "Andi really liked me" and "Kaitlyn knew my intentions were true", when those women clearly hate him and don't trust him at all now. Just seems strange publicly talking about ex's who dislike you. I do think that he's let himself be defined as "Nick from the bachelor"; it just seems like he's trying desperately to hang on to those memories and the fame he got from them. JMO.

I did agree with a lot of his opinions though.

That's the same vibe I got with the bolded. Why go there? It didn't really relate to anything but him getting a chance to talk about Andi some more.

Do you really think both Kailtyn and Andi clearly still dislike him, even now? I'm not sure anymore, especially Kaitlyn since her and Shawn collaborated with him for Movember. Not sure if that was just putting on a united front for charity or if they have settled their differences.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:58 pm

I'd like to know how we know Andi and K' clearly dislike him now as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:10 pm

Well, I did say "JMO", but Andi has said as much in her tweets and Kaitlyn definitely implied it many times in her periscopes. Even when Shawn/Nick did the November thing, I didn't feel like she was too happy about it and kept her distance from Nick. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:34 pm

I haven't watched many of Kaitlyn's periscopes to tell but does Shawn atleast seem on better terms with Nick now? Andi's tweets about Nick were back during K's season, right? I guess we'll have a better idea of how she feels about him when her book comes out.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt