SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by stillhoping Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:12 am

My thoughts on ep 3... (catching up )

well this time I "felt" some of the attraction between Sam and Sasha...the tango was pretty steamy and the conversation about their step dads seemed very deep and real

I loved the save our strays date...so sweet....so much better than some of the humiliating or dangerous events these shows feature all too often

I don't blame her for getting letting Drew go - too needy IMHO

My choices to go would be Will and Kayne
I thought I would "like" Kayne a lot more but that horrible attempt at "rap" was just ewww
and Will? oh no
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:30 pm

question scratch Okay something is off here... I think the episode summaries are wrong.. OR... the F3 go on a group date? Final episode is supposed to be Thurs Oct 22.

Week 3 (Oct 7 & 8)
Episode 5: The group date is set at a children's birthday party where the bachelors each man a station of puppet shows, face painting, dancing and magic tricks. Who will impress the toughest critics of all? (Also 2on1 date)
Episode 6: Sam is hoping to find that one person she wants to spend the rest of her life. Tonight, she'll get a sneak preview of what her life with her chosen date might look like, in 50 years. (Richie's SD)

Week 4 (Oct 14 & 15)
Episode 7: They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...but does the same go for women? Tonight's group date sees the Bachelors slap up a three course dinner for the guest of honour, Sam. (Michael's SD)
Episode 8: Sam travels to the country to meet the friends and families of the final four Bachelors. Will she meet the expectations of and survive the grilling from protective parents and friends? (HTD)

Week 5 (Oct 14 & 15)
Episode 9: As Sam's journey continues, connections strengthen and after another group date, Sam will say goodbye to someone unexpected. no idea
Episode 10: Final Rose Ceremony (supposed to be)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: question  scratch Okay something is off here... I think the episode summaries are wrong.. OR... the F3 go on a group date? Final episode is supposed to be Thurs Oct 22.

Week 3 (Oct 7 & 8)
Episode 5: The group date is set at a children's birthday party where the bachelors each man a station of puppet shows, face painting, dancing and magic tricks. Who will impress the toughest critics of all? (Also 2on1 date)
Episode 6: Sam is hoping to find that one person she wants to spend the rest of her life. Tonight, she'll get a sneak preview of what her life with her chosen date might look like, in 50 years. (Richie's SD)

Week 4 (Oct 14 & 15)
Episode 7: They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...but does the same go for women? Tonight's group date sees the Bachelors slap up a three course dinner for the guest of honour, Sam. (Michael's SD)
Episode 8: Sam travels to the country to meet the friends and families of the final four Bachelors. Will she meet the expectations of and survive the grilling from protective parents and friends? (HTD)

Week 5 (Oct 14 & 15)
Episode 9: As Sam's journey continues, connections strengthen and after another group date, Sam will say goodbye to someone unexpected.  no idea

Wait, what's your dilemma AAL?

As Sam's journey continues, connections strengthen and after another group date, Sam will say goodbye to someone unexpected

Interesting that they would give it away like that...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:46 pm

aerina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: question  scratch Okay something is off here... I think the episode summaries are wrong.. OR... the F3 go on a group date? Final episode is supposed to be Thurs Oct 22.

Episode 9: As Sam's journey continues, connections strengthen and after another group date, Sam will say goodbye to someone unexpected.  no idea

Episode 9: As Sam's journey continues, connections strengthen and after another group date, Sam will say goodbye to someone unexpected
The dilemma is that Episode 9 is supposed to F3 which come after HTDs.
So fantasy dates as in individual dates and not a group date
I think they may have made an error. They made errors for Sam Wood's season too.

As for a surprising exit?
I think that would be Richie if he is F3.
I think they will build the connection between Sam and Richie to make it seem like he would be chosen over Michael but then won't be.
Unless it is Michael who leaves or Sasha (but I still think he is F1).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:

Episode 9: As Sam's journey continues, connections strengthen and after another group date, Sam will say goodbye to someone unexpected
The dilemma is that Episode 9 is supposed to F3 which come after HTDs.
So fantasy dates as in individual dates and not a group date
I think they may have made an error. They made errors for Sam Wood's season too.

As for a surprising exit?
I think that would be Richie if he is F3.
I think they will build the connection between Sam and Richie to make it seem like he would be chosen over Michael but then won't be.
Unless it is Michael who leaves or Sasha (but I still think he is F1).

Yep, total error. No way they would have a group date at F3 hahaha. It'd be a total pissing contest, much more than cocktail parties.  cantstopl

Sasha exiting at F3 would be more controversial right now than Richie.
Richie isn't the fan favourite as of right now so I don't see why they'd write up that summary claiming it would be someone unexpected, unless they had fore-sought that Richie would be the fan favourite...
People thought that Heather was F1 too... I can also see Sasha being F3 tbh. Sasha's doing media rounds, like Heather was. Sasha's being named the frontrunner, like Heather was...
Of course, this is different from Bach so who knows!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:26 pm

The thing is that we haven't even seen Richie's date yet.
After we do, and because he is the darkhorse/underdog people will be cheering for him to win. Especially based on those s/caps of him and how he is looking at Sam on their SD.
So I expect Richie to be F3 and be the unexpected person leaving b/c audiences by then will thing he is the likely winner. Even right now people are saying Richie is going to win because Sasha is too obvious so it will likely be a blindside for Sam to choose Michael over Richie for FRC.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Perhaps they meant "after another single date" where she will send 1 home (Richie I'm guessing)
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:after another group date, Sam will say goodbye to someone unexpected

I think they meant after another date, it can be a typo with the "group".
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:33 pm

Based on episode descriptions and s/caps here's what I think...

Ep 5
= 2on1 date with Tony and Davey
= GD for kids play date and SQT is Dave (and Sasha painting s/caps if not on this GD, then Sasha's painting is Sasha's HTD)
= Tony eliminated and Davey or Kayne
Ep 6
= Richie's SD (old person)
= GD and SQT/winning (I think skydiving scaps of Sasha is part of this)
= Kayne elimined (or Davey if he hasn't already been)
Ep 7
= Michael's SD
= GD cooking (which we have no scaps for as yet)
= Dave eliminated
Ep 8
= HTDs (Alex surfing, Michael bridge in Brisbane maybe, Sasha painting maybe if not Kids GD, and Richie maybe in water)
= Alex eliminated
Ep 9
= FDs in New Zealand for F3 of Richie, Michael, and Sasha (I think Richie the darkhorse will be seen as likely winner over obvious Sasha but Richie goes home unexpectedly - after all, people expect Sasha to leave out of F3).
= Richie eliminated
Ep 10
= final rose ceremony
= Sasha F1 and Michael F2 (I have 1% chance for Richie F1 and Sasha F3 but don't see them both in FRC with each other)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:34 pm

People love the underdogs and I think it can also fit with what Sam said with the pleasant surprise. I think they`re going to push Sasha hard till the near end as the F1. So the script could be Sasha as by everyone expected the F1 and Richie the underdog beloved by the public that turns out as the pleasant surprise. On SM I see that basically everyone is calling Sasha as F1. People like Richie but they don`t expect him to be the one and I think it`ll stay so till the end.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:40 pm

natik wrote:People love the underdogs and I think it can also fit with what Sam said with the pleasant surprise. I think they`re going to push Sasha hard till the near end as the F1. So the script could be Sasha as by everyone expected the F1 and Richie the underdog beloved by the public that turns out as the pleasant surprise. On SM I see that basically everyone is calling Sasha as F1. People like Richie but they don`t expect him to be the one and I think it`ll stay so till the end.
What SM is this? If one looks at SM for Facebook they are already starting to push hard for Richie (doubt for Sasha, imo) and FB is the most used social platform for Aussies, then viewers are thinking Sasha or Richie wins. It makes sense to think Sasha since he got 1st rose and a date already but there are many many comments saying Richie will win because he is underdog and Sasha is too obvious. Top comments on FB always seem to give away what most audiences in the country the show is playing are thinking. And most people concerning the topic of someone leaving is Sasha which means it likely  won't be.

One needs to keep in mind that we haven't even seen Richie (or Michael) single date yet. Once their dates have happened, I think the public will show who they really think will be F1 and by then I think most will think Richie. Which is why I think it will be a blindside if/when he goes home as F3. (Still there is that off-chance he is F1 but it is still between Sasha and Richie, imo).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
One needs to keep in mind that we haven't even seen Richie (or Michael) single date yet. Once their dates have happened, I think the public will show who they really think will be F1 and by then I think most will think Richie. Which is why I think it will be a blindside if/when he goes home as F3. (Still there is that off-chance he is F1 but it is still between Sasha and Richie, imo).

Well I´m reading a lot of comments on the official sites (FB and IG) about how it is game over for the other guys after Sasha`s date with Sam. We will know very soon but I still believe that they are going to try hide Richie till the Finale and play up the chemistry with Sasha and Michael. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy