SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iamreal2u Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:37 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:It is interesting that we all see different things (which makes this all the more interesting!). I see the unexpected person leaving at F3 as Sasha. Then Michael F2, then Richie F1.

I would love that! bestbud!

I actually tend to agree with this order, I have for a while. But I'm also the first to admit I have rose coloured glasses on

I'm with you on this but sometimes my rose coloured glasses have transition lenses.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Goheather Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:04 am

How do we know sashs has a SD and not just SQT?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:28 am

Hi again everyone hi I've been a bit unwell and have only had the chance to watch my recorded ep's today, so far I've only seen ep's 1 & 2. Looking forward to doing the fast catchup though! And then going back and reading through all your posts cheerleader So far I'm really liking Richie and Sasha. I can see Sams attraction to Michael but I feel like something is a little bit off there, but can't put my finger on it. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and keen to catchup! yes
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:29 am

ellmack wrote:Hi again everyone hi I've been a bit unwell and have only had the chance to watch my recorded ep's today, so far I've only seen ep's 1 & 2. Looking forward to doing the fast catchup though! And then going back and reading through all your posts cheerleader So far I'm really liking Richie and Sasha. I can see Sams attraction to Michael but I feel like something is a little bit off there, but can't put my finger on it. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and keen to catchup! yes
welcomeback @ellmack. Awww. I hope you are feeling better. :frommeto
Can't wait to read your thoughts on more of the episodes and Sasha's and Richie's dates. bestbud!
I'm a bonafide #TeamRichie all the way cheerleader giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by CyntSaint Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:28 am

Sam said in one interview that she and the F1 have sex 5/6 times on one day. I can honestly not see her having such a physical attraction to anyone but Sasha. So I'm team Sasha sneakyl

CyntSaint

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:58 am

CyntSaint wrote:Sam said in one interview that she and the F1 have sex 5/6 times on one day. I can honestly not see her having such a physical attraction to anyone but Sasha. So I'm team Sasha sneakyl

TOTALLY AGREE! .. thumbsup The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 63 1377737533
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:33 am

About physical attraction and the 5/6 times per day comment... I totally connect sam with michael...

I think the night is still perfect

Fun fact: "ps: you can kiss me whenever you like"

I feel like Michael and I have a lot of chemistry.
When I am with him, I just love being around him
and it is just an overwhelming feeling that takes over

"you are a great kisser"

I am starting to develop strong feelings towards Michael

I definitely feel like the more time I spend with him, the deeper our connection is
and he is definitely someone I can see myself in the future

... just my opinion again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:30 am

^^^
I like your opinions HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:34 am

made a little fun with the first kisses

sorry if I am biased here and for me it is check mate already and yep... I prepared myself a very comfortable mattress just in case I fall hard on my bottom if michael is not F1 Hugesmile

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 63 2510

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:29 pm

HEA wrote:About physical attraction and the 5/6 times per day comment... I totally connect sam with michael...

"you are a great kisser"

I definitely feel like the more time I spend with him, the deeper our connection is

But then... if Michael was really her choice.

We saw her getting some kind of connection on the second date BUT still didn't show any real interest for a a long time Suspect That is weird!
She has not given him an ONE ON ONE date YET!!! ... meaning a full day to share with him. Suspect
And if she would have had the need to know him ...wouldn't she create a chance for Kissing him earlier on the show? Suspect  Then if you see her body language right after their kiss..(no tongue ) her body is completely saying ... "OKEY enough " Rolling Eyes
she might be sitting next to him but her body is pulling back creating distance.  The video is confusing because they kind of overlap scenes..  But you can notice there is no passion. He in fact looks more into the kiss than her
                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZNu9YCn9aA

Oh! and another one!... The lousy "dinner" she prepared for him!... If this was a man I would be interested in, I most probably would have made it a little bit more special to show him I care.. Even a nice salad or dessert ! no no   I felt sorry for him!

Extremely hard to believe that he is getting her  "I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH" sentence on the finals! speechless scratch

hmmm  Don't get me wrong.. I personally find him quite charming and deserving but I don't think he is the one. no no
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:00 pm

Made a little recap video to share the best off so far and explain what I see a love story in process.

I added some caption such BIG which is for me another huge clue that michael is with sam. Sam used BIG SASH, WALKING OUT with Wippa. For me this is massive clue. Not only I think Sasha left at hometow but also she used BIG which is something she never did during the show. My theory is that couple copy and minic their mutual expressions.

Second clue is TONY. We heard in a recent interview that Tony put Sasha and Richie as underdog.... but the short segment in the video will tell you that Tony saw Sam liking very much michael. Nothing surprising here, many many contestant are playing and most pick the guys they were or are very close with. We saw recently a group date with him, sasha, davey and kayne. Davey made comments that sam liked richie too. Guys talk together during and after. But if we listen the full interview, he ALSO says Michael.... At this point, everyone just pick who they prefer not who SHE looks to prefer. big difference.

I also always listen carefully the words and see her face. Sam is an open book. I do not think she can really hide what she feels.

Another interesting moment is when the prods decided to put Michael first jumping the cliff and keep the I LOVE YOU, SAM.

She also used GORGEOUS little fun fact tape.... Gorgeous? really? Fun, sweet, lovely... yes but gorgeous? I just tickled at this excessive expression a little

I also notice the type of music selected for their fist kiss and first thought I had in mind was : wow, that looks so very much like the fantasy date and finale kind of music.

It is obvious for me that she chased him from the very beginning. He looked surprised when he was selected at the dog party, he looked surprised when she defended him (david ep2). I think it started to be real when they had this fun fact moments. I am absolutely convinced that it was producers, same with sasha's gift. Who decided to give the gift first and pick the other guy to drown the obvious? not sure but she looked ways more happier with michael IMO

The fact that she took the time to make fun fact FOR HIM and planned to give it TO HIM at the cockail party means that she had him on her mind all the time (no way. I do not believe this for a moment. Michael was always the one she was going to pick for the after party). She did not do that for Sasha. She did not return the gift to Sasha at all.

It is always interesting what segments the producers decide to keep. One in particular is also when Michael tells her to take her time and love will come quickly after that. It was not "i am nervous" ad nauseam until the unconfortable first kiss with sasha (she took several sips of wine, crossed arms, smirking as if she knew exactly he will ask her to kiss, everything screamed scripted kiss).

Then the exchange of: I am interested in you more than a friend.... him with the voucher, her with her you can kiss me whenever you want, him not wasting his time any longer, her using her voucher... they could not stop kissing each other....

I did not see with anyone else this kind of interaction. SHE kissed richie, not him and after the first kiss, I did not see any hot kiss with sasha again....

This after group date was crucial for her IMO. She got the reinsurance that he was truly interested in her... and that all it took for her.

Another moment I found is the part when michael hug her (1st extra group date) and tell her... I do not want to let you go yet........... THIS moment... when sam was watching this part with Wippa, she had a big smile one her face. For anyone they can see only a hug but SHE reacted massively when she saw this with Wippa. Since we did not see a lot of michael segment on episode 6, I would not put all my eggs on richie IMO

I have no doubt in my mind that MTP with michael will be easy because it will her next in laws! Producers wanted to add drama (no kidding and nothing new on the bachelor franchise) to the HTD and show that sasha and richie families did not like her... My theory is that they asked the right questions and of course could not commit herself and was way too evasive for their taste. The only family who she was true to herself was her F1 family. At least it makes sense to me. Prods tried to hide that michael was not even considered at HTD when we all know it was never a possibility between dave and alex. Bachelor script at its best! drama drama drama to keep the audience and the rating up to until the end.

For me, each episode gave them time to build something solid. Yes he did not have a single date but lets face it, the 2 extra times were more valuable because they could TALK. It was not a sport activity or a fun activity. Yes sharing an activity permits to create a bond but a friend bond IMO not a love bond.

Finally, I am reading (or try to) and hearing all the mags and interviews I can. Sam made sure to tell Twitter and social media that the grey jumper was NOT sasha's .... and she took the time to defend Michael on social media when he was under attack about the olympic (which for me is only dogs searching for a bone because michael is a celebrity, rich and handsome so what a treat to use his words and build a full week drama about it!) She said: he has all the right to be proud.... again, for me, this is massive clue. She defends and protects the man she is in love with. It totally contradict what she said with Wippa: go away, I do not mind (you bagging the boys). It is hilarious........ In my opinion, she is very secure with her actual relationship and she does not care one bit about episode 6... because SHE KNOWS nothing in this episode is important besides a great fun time she spent with richie, and the double killing date with davey and tony which she never everrrrrr considered.

So this is the love story I saw. That is me and I am totally aware that I am in the minority and we have a couple of episodes to watch. But I honestly think Michael have another 3 dates including a single date somehow and so far I do not see that many with sasha (whom I think will leave at hometown) and Richie (whom I think will leave at F2 when she want him to avoid the rose ceremony).

so this is it and for now, I am sticking to this scenario!  Hugesmile

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:09 pm

marysegap wrote:
HEA wrote:About physical attraction and the 5/6 times per day comment... I totally connect sam with michael...

"you are a great kisser"

But then... if Michael was really her choice.

We saw her getting some kind of connection on the second date BUT still didn't show any real interest for a a long time Suspect That is weird!
She has not given him an ONE ON ONE date YET!!! ... meaning a full day to share with him. Suspect
And if she would have had the need to know him ...wouldn't she create a chance for Kissing him earlier on the show? Suspect  Then if you see her body language right after their kiss..(no tongue ) her body is completely saying ... "OKEY enough " Rolling Eyes
she might be sitting next to him but her body is pulling back creating distance.  The video is confusing because they kind of overlap scenes..  But you can notice there is no passion. He in fact looks more into the kiss than her
                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZNu9YCn9aA

Oh! and another one!... The lousy "dinner" she prepared for him!... If this was a man I would be interested in, I most probably would have made it a little bit more special to show him I care.. Even a nice salad or dessert ! no no   I felt sorry for him!

Extremely hard to believe that he is getting her  "I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH" sentence on the finals! speechless scratch

hmmm  Don't get me wrong.. I personally find him quite charming and deserving but I don't think he is the one. no no

I don't think we should be sorry for michael... he loves his foodies and restaurant. truth is a lot of men do not care about cooking.... i know mine never did!! I think this all cooking thing was a joke that producers wanted to add in the date on top of probably not being a great cook. She played along and had a hard time not laughing the whole time to give this little prank.

what can we say about richie then? only a spa time after a group date, no single date before episode 6, no 2 (2!) extra time after group dates, no cocktail special moment, no gift, and she was the one to initiate the kiss not even richie.

she did not wait to use her voucher to kiss him again and again. that is not an "enough" moment IMO

no more kissy and nevous comment with sasha since episode 3... just the gift setting at the cocktail party, no return gift and pretty much the same as richie.

it is okay to see different things and cannot wait to see what next :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy