SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 16 of 63 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:12 pm

HodanG wrote:EP9 - Sam says goodbye to Richie
EP10 - Between Michael & Sash = Sash F1. = Happily ever after

AFTERMATH:
Viewers get upset for Richie, start a hashtag #RichieForBachelor2016 , Sam gets a backlash for keeping Michael (the sleeze what he is known as) to Richie (the keeper).

THE END
Exactly. It's so obvious.
#RichieForBachelor2016 begins and everyone is thanking God that even though Sam broke beloved next-Bachie Richie's heart at least Sam chose Sasha over Michael.
It's a win-win for the viewers.
I can see it now.

:yes: giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:30 pm

Yup!! Smiley let's just hope he gets the next lead
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:54 pm

So here is the audio of the extended promo, I was wondering if we could use it to sleuth. I don't think matching with the screen is useful as that can mislead.

I have added the voices that I recognise, I was wondering if someone else can fill in the blanks. And we can also mark off what we have already heard.

1. I had the best day ever. This was amazing - Richie
2. Beyond anything I could have imagined
3. When I’m with her I have such a great time
4. It was unbelievable it was a moment that not many people have had
5. You are just perfect – Sam
6. Her smile just lights up a room
7. You are a great man and you have a huge heart - Sam
8. I couldn’t have imagined this beautiful setting with such a beautiful girl - Alex
9. He doesn’t want to waste one single second with me - Sam
10. You floor me so easily, speechless again
11. It was such a beautiful moment, I felt I was in a romance movie - Sam
12. There was such chemistry between us - Sam
13. I hope that I meet an incredible man and have the love story that I’ve always wanted -Sam
14. Every time I’m with you I’m so happy, I can’t stop smiling
15. I’m completely blown away, it’s like my dream come true - Sam
16. It’s something I’m going to remember forever. I could my life with him - Sam
17. I love you so much - Sam
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Not sure why a couple of people have posted that they don't think richie has enough screencaps to be F2?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:12 pm

Posted in blue the VO's missing.
The only person who we see talk (so not VO) is Sasha who said "Ole" for his SD in the extended promo.
Most of VO is Richie and Sam.

Sundy wrote:So here is the audio of the extended promo, I was wondering if we could use it to sleuth.  I don't think matching with the screen is useful as that can mislead.

I have added the voices that I recognise, I was wondering if someone else can fill in the blanks.  And we can also mark off what we have already heard.

2. Beyond anything I could have imagined - Richie
3. Every time I’m with her I have such a great time - Michael
4. It was unbelievable... it was a moment that not many people have had - Dave
6. Her smile just lights up a room - Richie
8. I couldn’t have imagined this beautiful setting with a beautiful girl - Alex
10. You floor me so easily, speechless again - Richie
13. I hope that I meet an incredible man and have the love story that I’ve always wanted - Sam
14. Every time I’m with you I’m happy, I can’t stop smiling - Richie
16. It’s something I’m going to remember forever. I could my life with him - Sam
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:20 pm

Thanks AAL. I knew you would come through with the goods. Do you know what we have already heard? And what's yet to come? Process of elimination. I don't like to speculate. I prefer evidence. Lol.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Michael's s/caps.

Either Michael's SD or FD?
= Michael likely gets SD in Episode 7 (so we should have preview this week at end of Ep 6 on Thursday)
If any of these s/caps are shown in preview for Ep 7 then we can confirm if SD or FD and which is which.
Sundy wrote:I think this jacket Sam is wearing is the same in these pictures
RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 5745A729-1CC4-4ED7-AB74-CD23AAA26269
RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 21fd549a5a7bdd2817bfa9dee7dfaeb0
RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 2a4e40722210fb736cd44cf97bc8de52
And the terrain looks the same in these
RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 EEC88763-D297-4318-AA0A-FCAF47F37A7DRichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 Cce4cd8710fd5945e751bb4d7dac270e
Picnic = SD, FD, or ?

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 Ee001d1315d693f829ccdb06217884e9
Michael HTD = Brisbane bridge behind him

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 F7542dbf645705dd911298526fa2768b
In water (Either FD or SD?)

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 487a6f81374606fe8b64330e2b422f65
Aquarium = SD (Sydney) or FD (New Zealand)

RichieforBachelor2016 - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 95a9483fc4023be2ca237462a16d4c66
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Hi all - are we sure there is only 5 weeks of the show. I was advised by a source (extended family members of Sam's) that the show will be airing for 6 weeks. It doesn't seem to gel with the Episode timeline sleuthed here - but could they leave us hanging for a last episode in the following week?? Appreciate your thoughts

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Schmoobag wrote:Hi all - are we sure there is only 5 weeks of the show.  I was advised by a source (extended family members of Sam's) that the show will be airing for 6 weeks.  It doesn't seem to gel with the Episode timeline sleuthed here - but could they leave us hanging for a last episode in the following week??  Appreciate your thoughts

@schmoobag that would make some more sense for sure. Especially if there is no skydiving date for Ep 6.
I can see extra single dates then and one more episode would make more sense too.

Oooh I hope so!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:54 pm

Sundy wrote:So here is the audio of the extended promo, I was wondering if we could use it to sleuth.  I don't think matching with the screen is useful as that can mislead.

I have added the voices that I recognise, I was wondering if someone else can fill in the blanks.  And we can also mark off what we have already heard.

2. Beyond anything I could have imagined
3. When I’m with her I have such a great time
4. It was unbelievable it was a moment that not many people have had
6. Her smile just lights up a room
8. I couldn’t have imagined this beautiful setting with such a beautiful girl - Alex
10. You floor me so easily, speechless again
13. I hope that I meet an incredible man and have the love story that I’ve always wanted -Sam
14. Every time I’m with you I’m so happy, I can’t stop smiling

I recognized one of Dave... one of Michael, various of Richie but not ONE of Sasha... interesting! hmmm  

Thank you again to all the girls who take their time to put together all the screencaps and other information! rock :Thanktwo
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:58 pm

@bhakthi on Twitter who is an editor at smh stated 22/10
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 63 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan