SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 3 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by atem Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:50 pm

Hmmm...is there a hidden one or only 3 that get HTD?

Also, from just the caps it feels like Sasha is F3 guy, Richie and Michael in F2.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:43 pm

Judging from last Bachie season, I do not think Sasha is F1 at all. He is overexposed. Anyway, I noticed that those who received the FGI rose never was not the one. All the F1 including Sam Frost never got a FIR.. Anna, Sam, Snez. I think it will be Ritchie too. I know you guys are more experienced so I would have to agree that it will be Ritchie and not Sasha. I really enjoy Sam Frost Season. Very entertaining and very real... Many of us can definitely resonate with her ways of handling things. She has the guts and courage to speak her mind. That is what I admire about her. I really wish she will find her true love from this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:29 pm

I cannot but laugh at Will's face when David talked to Sam

he had a blast about this drama!!!

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:30 pm

ok.. this is how I see it...

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 710

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:40 pm

HEA wrote:ok.. this is how I see it...

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 710

@HEA
Love the visual! Helps me a lot because I can't remember some of the minor characters names, so seeing it is great!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:41 pm

@HEA. The smitten look is very obvious! giggling Not sure Davey is smitten though. I think he is just having a laugh.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:42 pm

sam true face....

somehow. I know that the talk david and her was way longer and way more intense. Because this is the face of a girl who cannot wait to get rid of the guy and is very disdainful. I found the scene very entertaining. And the reaction of the guys gave me immediately clues of who is there for the right reasons or for the ride

First pic is her waiting before osher speech (check carefully... both david and osher had a quick smirk). Sam has her head up and her body language says that she is expecting a difficult departure.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 910 The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 1110

and this is the face of a guy who cannot wait to get out of there. I thought he was very articulate the way he talked. It was a slap in her face with a hand in a glove.  rotfl

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 1410 The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 1510

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@HEA. The smitten look is very obvious! giggling Not sure Davey is smitten though. I think he is just having a laugh.

true. i think he has something to prove on TV. But his jackass was not planned. so i think he is smitten

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:35 pm

I've been going through all ITMs for Ep 1 and Ep 2.
I noticed that Richie so far is the only one that is getting ITMs that are later-ITMs.
Same clothes etc but differences in hairstyle and backgrounds too.
Not sure what it means... could be just a narration thing or something else.  scratch

From Ep 1:
1. when Richie is talking about being from Perth at beginning of Ep 1

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 D66769cf6ca4184e094306229598c9b1

2. when Richie says that he realized Sam is legit and the real deal

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 01709d310ba8eca69add7773d3b7ba28
click for video clip:

From Ep 2:

1. when Richie is talking in the beginning of the ep about the guys all getting along

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 Ecc6133ddac13df2d763c58821446b8d

2. when Richie is talking about Drew getting the SQT and also during Cocktail Party

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 B68b77607be95491eeeb315f5423f9b9
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:53 pm

Great find AAL

Can you do the same with sasha for comparaison?

hair look different and messier and longer too

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:55 pm

I haven't found any ITMs for Sasha that have this difference.
I went through and s/shot all ITMs for Sasha, Dave, Richie, Michael.
But Sasha may have done later ITMs but the backgrounds were not different.
Will keep an eye out this week since he may have a lot more from his SD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I haven't found any ITMs for Sasha that have this difference.
I went through and s/shot all ITMs for Sasha, Dave, Richie, Michael.
But Sasha may have done later ITMs but the backgrounds were not different.
Will keep an eye out this week since he may have a lot more from his SD.

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan