SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:33 pm

Australia's Bachelorette offers rose to NZ
Friday Oct 16, 2015

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 151015SPLFROST1_620x310

The romantic climax of The Bachelorette Australia will take place at Matakana, with the reality TV bride-to-be handing out her last rose at the end of an intimate New Zealand getaway.

The final episode of the debut series, which screens in Australia next week, was filmed around Auckland and Rotorua in July.

Bachelorette Sam Frost visited New Zealand for the first time to film the 90-minute episode, which will feature the Melbourne beauty and her last two suitors taking part in white-water rafting, luxury sailing on Waitemata Harbour and a trip to Waiheke Island.

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 SCCZEN_151015SPLFROST1_620x311
Frost in Rotorua filming for the season finale.

She will then choose "the one" at the final rose ceremony at a regional park in Matakana, north of Auckland.

Sam said her trip to New Zealand had taken her breath away. "I absolutely loved it. New Zealand is stunning! I couldn't get over how gorgeous it was. All of the people in New Zealand were so lovely and welcoming and there is still so much more I want to explore."

The across-the-ditch getaway was supported by Tourism New Zealand.

"We're confident the final episode will inspire viewers to consider what New Zealand has to offer," said Tourism NZ general manager for Australia, Tony Saunders.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11529827
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:37 pm

How The Bachelorette won Australia’s hearts
Oct 14, 2015
http://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/2015/10/14/bachelorette-won-australian-hearts/

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 Sam-frost-the-bachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:35 pm

IT was one of those TV moments that should have been incredibly romantic.
Instead, viewers at home heard crickets after Michael’s big love declaration to Sam Frost during Thursday night’s home dates.
The 34-year-old soccer player has admitted writing “I love Sam” on his hand before the Bachelorette departed his hometown of Brisbane didn’t quite receive the reaction he was hoping for.
“That sucks,” he told KIIS FM”s Kyle and Jackie O this morning. “That sounds like I’ve just been friend-zoned.”
Sam’s response to Michael’s cheesy handwritten gesture was, “Ahh, that’s a little bit cute of you.” Given Michael’s outpouring of emotion during her visit to meet the family, you can understand his disappointment.
“In all seriousness, for you to be here is very special for me,” he told her while saying goodbye on the street.
“To be quite honest, I can’t see a future without you, I’m all in, so do what you need to do and I hope I’m there at the end.”
Michael told the radio duo he tried not to take the rejection too personally, given Sam has to be respectful of all of the blokes’ feelings while they’re still in the running.
“She has done such an amazing job being so respectful to the guys’ feeling.
“Obviously we’re telling her how we feel and speaking from the heart and as guys, that’s hard to do at the best of times and she’s been really respectful in the way that she’s handled herself.”
But Michael wasn’t the only Bachelor bloke to confess his love for the brunette beauty. Sasha pulled out all the stops during Sam’s visit to his hometown of Bowral, NSW, confessing he was “falling in love” with her. All while being serenaded by close pal, singer/songwriter Jack Dawson.

The 30-year-old construction manager’s romantic home date had plenty of viewers convinced that he is Sam’s final choice.
But it might not be over yet, the Bachelorette spoke to 2DAY FM’s Dan & Maz this morning and teased, “All I’ll say is, just wait for Wednesday’s episode and we’ll touch base on Thursday and see what everyone’s thinking.”
Total curveball. Does this mean Sasha gets the boot next week?

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/bachelorettes-michael-admits-his-love-declaration-was-a-bit-of-a-choke/story-fn8yvfst-1227571535721

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Viewers have seen him enjoy a few passionate kisses with Sam Frost over the series of The Bachelorette Australia.

But Michael Turnbull has now revealed that the show’s producers opted to cut out even steamier clinches from the show.

Speaking to KIIS FM’s Kyle and Jackie O on Friday morning, the 34-year-old admitted: ‘They’ve definitely cut out all the good parts.’

The topic was brought up by shock jock Kyle as he cheekily asked the former soccer player: ‘Are any of you guys having sex with Sam that we don’t see?’

Michael laughed in shock as he responded: ‘They’ve definitely cut out all the good parts. They’ve definitely dialled it down for the kids.
He continued: ‘There were some pretty raunchy scenes. There wasn’t nothing X-rated but they’ve toned it down for the viewers.’

Michael then pointed out that the Bachelors had less chance of spending quality time with the brunette beauty away from the cameras, explaining: ‘They didn’t give us the option for the overnight stay, I think they did that with the first Bachelor, but we had nothing man. We had absolutely nothing.’

Kyle also shocked Michael when he asked if the Bachelor boys were ‘gender fluid’ and Brisbane-based Michael couldn’t help but chuckle as he replied: ‘The guys were definitely affectionate in the house. There were a few cuddles and kisses on the neck.

‘It was more of a bromance. It was good to see the boys getting along.’
Jackie asked the Bachelor frontrunner how he planned to wait before beginning to date again if he didn’t win the show.

Giving no clues away, Michael answered: ‘I guess it’s one of those things, regardless of the result, you can’t force it. You can’t just go out and find a partner. I think that’s just something that happens naturally.
‘The Brisbane bar scene is no the biggest scene in the world. I’m sure all the boys will get a lot of attention but I’ll see what comes my way.’

Speaking about viewers’ assumption that Sasha would be the man to steal Sam’s heart, Michael had nothing but praise for the construction manager as he said: ‘I think he’s got the perfect combination, he’s a bit artistic and he’s a bit of a lover but he’s also a big Aussie bloke.
‘His banter’s pretty s*** but he got a good laugh and a great smile.’ 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3274995/The-Bachelorette-s-Michael-Turnbull-says-raunchy-kisses-Sam-Frost-toned-producers.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:42 pm

Michael's interview.
From 29:30

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065/161015-kyle-and-jackie-o-show-379

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:52 am

Time for her own home visit! Sam Frost gushes over sister-in-law as she reunites with family ahead of The Bachelorette finale

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3277628/Time-home-visit-Sam-Frost-gushes-sister-law-reunites-family-ahead-Bachelorette-finale.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:54 am

'I Iove your eyes': Sam Frost is left feeling awkward as Michael Turnbull’s father David showers her with over the top compliments when they meet on The Bachelorette

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3274827/Sam-Frost-left-feeling-awkward-Michael-Turnbull-s-father-David-showers-compliments-meet-Bachelorette.html

Like a schoolgirl with her first crush, the reality star couldn't stop gushing about Michael from the moment she laid eyes on him.

'Oh you're quite sexy aren't you,' she giggled upon first meeting him before adding to camera: 'I just always can't keep my hands off him, I love wrapping my arms around him!'

Perhaps letting slip that she does see a relationship with the hunk, she later called him 'babe' as the pair hit the grounds at Michael's first soccer club in his hometown of Brisbane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:02 am

Looking to put a ring on Sam Frost? Bachelorette Michael Turnbull shops for expensive diamond jewellery at Tiffany's hinting a proposal may be on the cards

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3277655/Bachelorette-Michael-Turnbull-shops-rings-Tiffany-s-hinting-proposal-cards.html

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 2d855510

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 2d856010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:22 am

So Richie also tried for The Lead and lost to Sam wood. hmmm

Strahan actually was considered to be The Bachelor — the role that went to Sam Wood — before signing on to the show.

“I think it was a great decision going with Sam,” he said.

“A couple of months after I missed out, they called me back up and said I seemed like a nice guy and they asked me if I wanted to go on The Bachelorette. I certainly ummed and aahed about it, it was a lot to think about.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelorette-australia-who-will-sam-frost-choose-in-final/story-fnn7ma1h-1227572705353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:26 am

and this is exactly what they also did with michael for sam

they called him back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:30 am

So Michael isnt the only fame seeker I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:31 am

by the way... i do not think a son would buy a ring to his mother...

so maybe his sister came back not only for the finale but also for a formal proposal?

how slim would it be for him to find another girl after the show? He was followed almost day and night by paparazii

sam saying that she and her beau had to go to extreme measure to see each other... she was very adamant to say that it was like a spy movie of some sort

yeah... michael definitely is not the one... samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+12
Sprite
thirteen
marysegap
nc7373
AEF
happygolucky
Schmoobag
Maddy
Katiebelle
Norcalgal
AllAboutLove