SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:42 am

deleted. wrong thread

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:42 pm

funny

http://images.tenplay.com.au/~/media/TV%20Shows/The%20Bachelorette/Assets/TheBachelorette_2015_FinalePartyPack.pdf?utm_content=buffer4ecfc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:14 pm

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 987710

As the grand final swiftly approaches, Michael, Richie and Sasha open up about introducing Sam Frost to their nearest and dearest.

The home visits are always one of the best episodes of any Bachie season.
And the first-ever Bachelorette home visits didn’t disappoint!

Michael, Richie and Sasha all seemed cool under pressure but how did the boys really feel on the day?
“I was very, very nervous,” Michael admits to TV WEEK.
“Going back to Brisbane where I grew up until I was 16 was pretty special and important to show Sam.”
Luckily for Michael, 34, things went well. Maybe even too well!
“My parents wanted to swap Sam for me and throw me out,” he laughs.
“I think my dad adored her and my mum did as well. She is adorable so it’s no surprise they were very smitten by Sam.”

Another family 26-year-old Sam made a good impression on was Richie’s.
“They only had incredible things to say about Sam,” he gushed.
“You’ve seen Sam, she’s gorgeous, it’s pretty hard not to get strong feelings about her!”
For Richie, 30, introducing a girlfriend to his family is a big deal.
“I can go months without bringing up a relationship or introducing a girl to my family,” he explains.
“I’m very protective of my family and I’m a very, very private person so to bring Sam into that was a pretty big thing for me.”

And for odds-on favourite, Sasha, 30? Introducing Sam to his mum, stepdad and brother made things real.
“My parents and my brother loved her,” he said.
“At one point my brother said, ‘Don’t muck this up.'”
http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2015/10/how-did-the-bachelorette-top-three-really-cope-with-home-visits/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:27 am

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 CRpyFZ-UkAItuNK
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:46 am

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 CRoYEoiUAAA7EhJ
TVWEEKmag Verified account  ‏@TVWEEKmag
TV WEEK on sale! #HomeAndAway bomb horror, #BacheloretteAU bombshells, #TheBlock sabotage and more!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:01 am

Last week and this week (final's week)

Your top 3 Bachelors are: Richie, Michael and Sasha. Vote for your fave Bachelor on tenplay: http://bit.ly/BachLeaderboard by @bacheloretteau

[/quote]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:46 am

DESPITE the success of Channel 10’s recent season of The Bachelor, in which Sam Wood found love with Snezana Markoski, the general consensus was that there was no way they could strike gold twice with The Bachelorette.

Not only were the naysayers wrong, they were gobsmacked to see Sam Frost and her coterie of eligible men (of whom one will emerge the victor this week) increased the giant ratings already achieved by The Bachelor.

Despite having belief in the program, Ten’s Head of Entertainment and Factual Programs, Stephen Tate, was among those taken by surprise.

“Throughout the world The Bachelorette series haven’t rated as well as The Bachelor,” he says.

“I think producers around the world will be looking at the way Australia has done it as it’s been very successful for us.”

While this season The Bachelorette was only five weeks long, Tate promises fans will get a longer stint next year.

“Absolutely we would make it longer,” he says. “It all comes down to casting, but this season has given us great confidence.”

Also on the way next time around will be the After The Final Rose special which has proven popular in the US version, promises Tate.

“Osher (Gunsberg) is one of the most capable hosts live and we definitely want to do that next year,” he says.

In addition, Ten are currently considering another Bachelor spin off.

Series including Bachelor Pad and Bachelor in Paradise
are contenders although nothing is confirmed.

“We’re looking at everything,” says Tate. “All suggestions welcome.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/television/channel-ten-reveal-an-after-the-final-rose-special-amid-changes-for-bachelor-bachelorette-franchise/story-fnihmx90-1227575643537
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:48 am

It's not good news for footballer Michael! Millionaire matchmaker reveals who will win The Bachelorette... but will Sasha or Richie steal Sam's heart?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3275600/Australia-s-Millionaire-Matchmaker-Trudy-Gilbert-gives-Bachelorette-predictions.html#ixzz3p7UAqnoX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:51 am

Woman's Day: No more hiding! Sam Frost can't wait to reveal her boyfriend http://vst.to/QeXwZPe
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:05 pm

The Bachelorette Ends This Week! See If Australia Agrees on Who Will Win
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Sam-Frost-Bachelorette-Australia-Winner-Poll-38806867
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:06 pm

The Bachelorette's Richie on Meeting Sam: "My Chest Was Absolutely Pounding!"
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Richie-From-Bachelorette-Australia-38807445#opening-slide
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+12
Sprite
thirteen
marysegap
nc7373
AEF
happygolucky
Schmoobag
Maddy
Katiebelle
Norcalgal
AllAboutLove