SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:19 pm

mercieme wrote:IMHO....Heather will be fine, post show she has been hilarious on the media circuits & I think she will continue to be even later today. Only good things can come out for her, she has the next bachelorette on lock down already if she wants to wait another 9 months or so. She may also land a guy like Jacinda did already & like countless others that have gone on this series in the past & found their great loves right after. Or she can use her popularity to her advantage & get a media gig out of this, endless possibilities IMO.

Even the Sam bashing will eventually die down, time they say is a great healer, heck no one is talking too much about Blake these days, until celebrity apprentice AU starts I guess.

Considering they hardly knew each other and developed feelings in the Bachelor bubble, I don't think that many of the contestants dwell on the past. It's not like they were in an exclusive, long relationship that ended abruptly. I'm sure Heather will be just fine, but I want to see more of her and see with my two eyes that she not only sounds ok but looks it as well. I have seldom seen such a real person in this environment. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forever. IMO

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:31 pm

mindless wrote:I just watched it and it was pretty painful. This silly show rarely makes me tear up, but Heather's heartbreak did. Sam is a fool.

Looks like he's falling for Snez, but still hasn't thought much about how it will work out. I don't know how he can even consider moving her to Melbourne after meeting her big loving family. And I thought it was telling when her brother said that she has a tendency to make spontaneous decisions. Made me wonder how seriously she's even taking this whole thing. She was mainly just giggling about it with her sister as well. Honestly, he'd be smarter to pick Lana.

Were there any previews that hinted about the upcoming episodes? I saw clips from what looked like FD. The one with Snez and Sam looked like something from a James Bond movie. I was so wrong when I thought that the S/caps with Sarah and Sam all dressed up, couldn't be from a FD. I can't remember that I ever saw a FD with the couples dressed like that, looks very scripted and not natural and relaxed. (Both Sarah's and Snezana's dates)How can they even breath in those dresses? The one with Lana looked more normal and casual. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:32 pm

mindless wrote:I just watched it and it was pretty painful. This silly show rarely makes me tear up, but Heather's heartbreak did. Sam is a fool.

Looks like he's falling for Snez, but still hasn't thought much about how it will work out. I don't know how he can even consider moving her to Melbourne after meeting her big loving family. And I thought it was telling when her brother said that she has a tendency to make spontaneous decisions. Made me wonder how seriously she's even taking this whole thing. She was mainly just giggling about it with her sister as well. Honestly, he'd be smarter to pick Lana.

where did you watch it plz share the link!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:40 pm

I made some screencaps and found something that does not add up to the F3 dates. Hold on a second gonna post in a few minutes.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

episode is up
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Watching it really hurts. Heather whole hometown visit was just epic, like her journey on the show.
I love me some Warwick. Can he adopt me?

Seriously i still can't believe this is not the love story this season. It would have been the most real and unique bachelor love story ever.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:58 pm

ElonM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

episode is up

Thank you! Ok, here we go. :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:20 pm

Can't watch yet but sounds sad. The last shows usually have some sad times....

I still think this is the way the show is set up, we can't expect the "lead" to always pick the public choice...and when they do they often end up hurting them when they break up afterwards. I have read many times that Jason Mesnick was prodded to pick the fav at the end and he ended up dumpin her and married his 2nd choice on tv. They wanted an engagement apparentlly.

I do hope if he picks Snez that she does not uproot her kid for nothing, that they actually marry. I think the backlash would be much worse if it flops

The producers are no doubt delighted - controversy is good, people talking means ratings...(ever watch the scriped show "unreal">>?? LOL)

stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:36 pm

stillhoping wrote:Can't watch yet but sounds sad. The last shows usually have some sad times....

I still think this is the way the show is set up, we can't expect the "lead" to always pick the public choice...and when they do they often end up hurting them when they break up afterwards. I have read many times that Jason Mesnick was prodded to pick the fav at the end and he ended up dumpin her and married his 2nd choice on tv. They wanted an engagement apparentlly.

I do hope if he picks Snez that she does not uproot her kid for nothing, that they actually marry. I think the backlash would be much worse if it flops

The producers are no doubt delighted - controversy is good, people talking means ratings...(ever watch the scriped show "unreal">>?? LOL)

Well said....who knows if indeed Blake was telling the truth that he was prodded to pick Sammy Frost. That's the quickest a lead turned on their F1 post filming if the account of how things went down that Sammy Frost gave is to be believed. I like Snez but if he doesn't pick her, all well & good, life goes on for all parties.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:06 pm

ElonM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

episode is up

thank you!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:30 pm

I just finished watching and I have never seen such a sad ending. I do needed my tissues. I can't blame Sam. If he doesn't feel it, he doesn't. It's his loss. And I'm kind of glad that I got one more part of "The Heather Show". I feel I got to know this incredible woman through the edits and it was real and raw emotions. (Compared to the US version where they drive around for hours putting pressure on the contestants to make them shed some tears.)I hope we get a Heather fan-thread soon where we can keep up with what's next for her. Thanks to all you remarkable sleuths for all your findings! clapping!

Heather got her life back and can openly date again, supported by many new fans and new opportunities. I got my night time back so I can get some more sleep. Really a win-win situation, when I think about it. Right now I feel I'm cured from my bachelor obsession..... but you never know. :sending flowers

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:37 pm

Glow I think the Heather thread will continue to be a fan thread if I am not mistaken. ElonM posted some pics of Heather from today there already. This show is addictive & it's not a bad idea to break free from it for some time.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless