SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:24 pm

Continue here. What better way than to quote Katiebelle! yes

Katiebelle wrote:So I’ve been pondering on the fact that on Thursday’s episode my TeamHeatherandSam dreams will probably disappear so I have thought of an alternative ending that is more palatable to the hopeless romantics on the forum.

So in homage to our film maker Heather I’m rewriting the script/story. Remember – this is JMO of how I think the story should go.

Here goes.

Back story - 4 weeks ago

TPTB are gathered in a room discussing the fact that it is so obvious that Sam has fallen for Heather. They are concerned that there is no suspense in the story and the audience will too easily guess who the F1 is. Their solution is to get 2 intruders to come in and stir things up. Yes they know it’s late in the game but the TPTB believe they don’t have a choice – there needs to be some drama!

So they approach two women - each with their own agendas. One has a food blog that she wants to advertise and the other is committed to raising the profile and funds for her charity. Both are happy to help and play their role – it’s a win win for everyone.

So the intruders come in and shake things up as they are supposed to and we are down to the final 4 –Heather, Snez, Sarah and Lana.

Sam – being a nice guy who really does like Snez lets her go a F4. She’s a little disappointed but pleased that she doesn’t have to make the choice of leaving all her family and friends in Perth.  

When she arrives home the handsome and distinguished owner and director of the medical foundation where she works arrives on her doorstep with 10 red roses – one for every week she was away. After she left for Sydney he realised that he was in love with her and begs her for a chance. Well – she’s not going to turn down a gorgeous billionaire philanthropist so off they go on a beach date with Eve swinging happily between their hands.

Sam then lets Sarah go at F3. She’s a little more upset and goes to a local pub in Melbourne to drown her sorrows.

But - hang on! – that’s where she meets Brad, an American, who is about to head to Nepal to help with aid after the earthquake with a little rock climbing on the side. Realising that there is more to life than work and earning lots of money she makes a spur of the moment crazy decision and decides to join him.  She is last seen happily working side by side with her new lover, Brad, helping rebuild a Buddhist temple in Kathmandu.

Now we are down to two – Heather and Lana.

It’s an emotional farewell to Lana but she’s smiling on the inside because all the coverage on the show has given her exactly what she was after – lots of exposure and more donations to her charity. The charity’s director is so impressed that she offers her a full time communications position and asks her to be the official spokesperson.

And now for the grand finale… Sam’s declaration of love for Heather!

It’s romantic, it’s tender, it’s charming, it’s passionate, it’s enchanting, it’s whimsical, it’s corny… but oh do we love it!

Then…wait for it.....

He says ‘It’s always been you.”   -  cue swoon!

(and yes – I do know that I have stolen that line from Art Green – but its sooooo good!)

And the adventure continues with Bachman and H-Bomb going off into the sunset on a bicycle made for two and we are left with stars in our eyes, hands on our hearts and goofy smiles on our faces.

And that IMHO is how the script/story should go. Man I’m good – I should get a job writing for Mills and Boon.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:27 pm

Just out of interest can anyone tell me if hot tubs have featured in FD in other series?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:29 pm

There have been a lot of hot tubs in the US franchise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:32 pm

Many times in the US series both for F1 and non-F1 during the FD.

In Blake's season, Jess (the F4 girl) got the hot tub in the mini date episode with all F5 that was pre-HTD.

In Art's season (Bach NZ, season 1), the hot tub was featured for the F3 girl Alicia during the FD IIRC.

I have no clue who got it during Tim's season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:34 pm

mercieme wrote:....

I have no clue who got it during Tim's season.

I think it was F2 Rochelle
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:39 pm

So no F1's have had a spa/hot tub scene before in the Australian series?

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:41 pm

Where is the Northern beaches resort? We could Google it and see if it has a hot tub?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:42 pm

in_denial wrote:So no F1's have had a spa/hot tub scene before in the Australian series?

Sam and Blake were in a hot tub...... but it was Sam that took Blake as part of her HTD at a mornington pennisula spa.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:50 pm

The Northern beaches resort does not look like it has a hot tub

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:07 am

Goheather wrote:The Northern beaches resort does not look like it has a hot tub

I could be wrong but I think it was sleuthed that the palms estate place was for Lana's F3 date not the location of the coastal trip.

I live in Sydney and you wouldn't call going to the Northern Beaches as a coastal trip.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:09 am

Ah ha! Makes sense.

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:28 am

Wasn't there also a trip to the Blue mountains this season?

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless