SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:23 am

umpossible wrote:
happygolucky wrote:The promo for tomorrow ... a goodbye for Heather -JMO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Still waiting for it to come on in Perth but the screencaps from tonight's CP and tomorrow's makes me so sad seeing Heather's face like that. I feel her heartache *cries a river*....I am not sure how [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is going to react *sobs* And her crying..........sad

I almost don't want to watch it tonight......

Also....wtf? I thought Osher said Snez's daughter would NOT be on the show???

I know! what a bold face lie. TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698

YOu know the only way Eve made it on that show is because Snez is F1. She did say she was scepital about  letting her daughter meet Sam until she was sure how he felt about her ( they conveniently did not show that conversation).

Id bet he had a similar conversation like Brad had with Emily pre HTD with Snezana but the edit dropped that on the floor.[/quote]

Last edited by see2love on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:23 am

in_denial wrote:So will Sarah be F2 or Lana?

I think Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:26 am

Oh and the whole "history will be made" comment on the promos - is that because Snez is a single mum? Have any single mum's won before in the US versions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:29 am

in_denial wrote:Oh and the whole "history will be made" comment on the promos - is that because Snez is a single mum? Have any single mum's won before in the US versions?

Emily won in Brad 2.0 season

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:30 am

^^^
I bawled my eyes out watching Brad propose. It was beautiful but Emily was very insecure watching back and they couldnt get past that.

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:34 am

I feel like saying "fk this sht"....just so devastated for Heather..I mean I know we all sleuthed it but.......why do they expose her at her most vulnerable like that???? *sighs*

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:43 am

I have never, ever seen an F4 get this kind of an edit and I feel sad, but at least I can cross out one more franchise from my watch list and get my life back in order. One more episode to watch and then good-bye for good. I have my tissues ready. MHO

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:55 am

"Maybe in a year's time I'll sit back and reminisce on what I was feeling at the time. I've kept little things. Heather made me something really artsy and I've got letters from the girls."

She tips single mum Snezana Markoski as the woman who will win The Bachelor's heart.

"I've always thought Sam and Snez has something pretty amazing, and I still to this day think that," she said.

"She let him know on their very first chat she's a single mum, so for her to get to this point he's done a lot of soul searching. He's a really smart guy. If he knew he couldn't do the potential step dad thing then he wouldn't have kept her away from (her daughter) Eve for that long."

News.au recap 13
New Idea recap 13
ROSIE recap 13

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:56 am

I'm just watching the episode now and right after his date with Snez and he is doing his voice over...he says Snez is "such an incredible woman".....

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:59 am

umpossible wrote:I'm just watching the episode now and right after his date with Snez and he is doing his voice over...he says Snez is "such an incredible woman".....

Yes! I believe he called Lana an 'incredible girl'.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:22 am

DM published the articles about Snezana and Lana (but my PC blocks every time I try to open them) ... there's his conversation and a pash with Lana...

and now I can say with no reservations ... that Lana replaced Heather, because Sam was simply more physically attracted to her than he ever was to Heather and b/c she was willing to kiss him and be more "intimate" with him ... but at the end it doesn't matter, because he always was attracted to Snezana and no girl was at her level (in his eyes) - IMO.

I'm glad Heather leaves after HTD, at least that way we get to see a little bit more about her and make a full circle about her character - and maybe that was TPTB's idea all along, since for Sam Heather was always in the friend-zone and her "mate, dude, man" comments didn't have any effect on how he felt for her ... she's a great girl to have fun with, great to chat with ... and that's why I support her decision to declining the option to talk to him at the CP again ... b/c what more of a BS could he sell her ... to then crush it in the next episode.
Nah, pass, till the next time.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:34 am

see2love wrote:
umpossible wrote:
happygolucky wrote:The promo for tomorrow ... a goodbye for Heather -JMO

Still waiting for it to come on in Perth but the screencaps from tonight's CP and tomorrow's makes me so sad seeing Heather's face like that. I feel her heartache *cries a river*....I am not sure how [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is going to react *sobs* And her crying..........sad

I almost don't want to watch it tonight......

Also....wtf? I thought Osher said Snez's daughter would NOT be on the show???

I know! what a bold face lie. TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698

YOu know the only way Eve made it on that show is because Snez is F1. She did say she was scepital about  letting her daughter meet Sam until she was sure how he felt about her ( they conveniently did not show that conversation).

Id bet he had a similar conversation like Brad had with Emily pre HTD with Snezana but the edit dropped that on the floor.
[/quote]

How would you know? Sam at this stage has not made his decision

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless