SELECT CONTENT

Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:58 pm

Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion - Page 4 12142178_1165336363481285_1561090583_n
thenickpeterson Thank God I'm blessed with amazing family, friends, and seafood for my birthday. 2d
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:41 pm

Is it just me or are these last two photos...or more accurately, their captions...kind of strange. She is posting about a long relationship like her folks and he is thankful for family and friends on his birthday, with no Sam in sight. Not that I would be shocked, but I suspect they may be kaput.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:44 pm

I personally never thought "their" relationship was anything more than convenience.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I personally never thought "their" relationship was anything more than convenience.

Either did I. She was attempting to improve her sullied image and he wanted a hottie.

She had posted several photos with the dancer from DWTS recently, so to me is still looked as if she was seeking fame through association. Shocking I know.

Just seemed a weird way for things to end...if they are actually done.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:08 pm

Ashley I said something in her final blog, about them not being exclusive, so I always assumed this was just a fling with benefits (of fame). I'm guessing they broke up as soon as Sammi realized no one cared.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:46 am

I watched a periscope last night that Nick did. There were lots of questions if he and Sam were still together, and he said Sam is in L.A. He is going to an event can't remember where, and she has a wedding?, so she won't be able to attend the event with him. I have not seen any reports that they broke up.

I would think he would ignore the Sam questions if they broke up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I watched a periscope last night that Nick did. There were lots of questions if he and Sam were still together, and he said Sam is in L.A. He is going to an event can't remember where, and she has a wedding?, so she won't be able to attend the event with him. I have not seen any reports that they broke up.

I would think he would ignore the Sam questions if they broke up.

His response to me made me think he's "trying" to explain their not being together. Maybe they aren't together but he wants people to think that they are. If he tried to avoid the Sam questions that would definitely be a red flag and he does not want a red flag. Not a match made in heaven.... MOT couple IMO. I think they used each other... he wanted to be with someone HOT, she wanted to repair her image and they both got to stay until the end. JMOAA.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:42 am

I don't think they're a real couple but don't really care either way. To me there was an element of trying for redemption post-show, at least for Sam. I don't like either one of them so them being together seems appropriate.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:58 pm

Thanks to Rolly for sending this to me to bring over! 
http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-in-paradises-samantha-steffen-and-nick-peterson-break-up-2015910

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:00 pm

LOL I guess it was convenient to break up now.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:36 pm

Oh that's too bad.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:30 am

I am shocked, speechless !!! And here I thought they were the real thing. Did not in any way see any red flags with this relationship. Never in a million years did I think that the distance would be an issue. I guess I'll have to return the wedding gift I had bought them. :why:

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Peterson - Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Discussion

+15
bluwavz
Rolly
Kashathediva
Sprite
stuckinsc